1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

I AM THE GREATEST THREAD ENDER OF ALL TIME!!!

Discussion in 'Testing Area' started by Jason White's Third Knee, Feb 4, 2004.

1. Jason White's Third Knee

Jason White's Third Knee SoonerFans.com Elite Member

Sure Dokken is pretty good for a neophite, but I have turned people off more interesting threads with inane responses, confusing smack, really bad farks and some great thread hijackings.

I have my own terrorist cell and it includes only me. I will kill all of your thread you dirty infidels.

yermom and KC//CRIMSON like this.
  2. bri

bri Guest

Then get to crackin' on killing this entire first page, willya? ;)

3. The Fake Don Dokken

The Fake Don Dokken New Member

I will soon be the champ. Does anything you've done ever rival the "Afternoon Delight" analysis?

Think about the name of the group for just a second...Starland Vocal Band.

Two questions:
    (1) Where exactly is this Starland?

and

(2) Wait a minute...I hear instruments in the song! I thought this was a "vocal" band! Who are these frauds?

4. TUSooner

TUSooner SoonerFans.com Elite Member

I dunno. From what I've seen, bri has the kiss of death, too. lyrics - aaarrrrgh....

And in all due modesty (greenest rookie though I may be) many threads die for lack of interest as soon as I post anything at all - even stuff that's supposed to be good. :( My dumb, uninformed, boring posts are the very angel of death.

KC//CRIMSON likes this.
  5. Jason White's Third Knee

Ok, first off, I haven't even goten in to my take of the two sides of Crispex, so be careful. Second, Starland is where the stars is, pshaw. Starland vocal band was a vocal band that had studio musicians... like the moneys... the beach boys... and winger.

6. The Fake Don Dokken

The Moneys? Eddie Money?

Also, I'll gladly suffer your "two sides of Crispex" discussion, and raise the stakes with a debate on the true color of "orange" juice.

7. Jason White's Third Knee

Let's be real. My spelling is mediocre at best. When I do know how to spell a word my giant sausage fingers hit 2-5 keys at once. I have written posts that I have found interesting that have been clinically proven to drain the life force out of the most bubbly "up with people" type.

I sit at my computer for hours smoking my brain to come up with things that I think are witty just so I can get my 3.46 posts in every day. I don't know much but I know this, my posts suck and you all know it. You all read my posts just so you can say "goddamn that was stupid. I am not going to post a reply to that." And the thread dies.

How awesome is that? I rule.

8. The Fake Don Dokken

9. TUSooner

TUSooner SoonerFans.com Elite Member

Man, that's some great stuff. This is the best thread EVAR. It'll never die. It's really clever, even exquisite (but in a not-gay sort of way), I see "sticky" potential here. Great job!!

10. Crusader

Crusader New Member

The main thing is to post only in threads that either bri, beano, jkm or top dawg have posted in. The odds of killing a thread are greatly diminished.

11. Jason White's Third Knee

12. Spray

Spray Well-Known Member

Dead.

13. Widescreen

Widescreen SoonerFans.com Elite Member

ALL OUR THREADS ARE BELONG TO YOU.

14. The Fake Don Dokken

15. OUthunder

OUthunder Angry Bird

Memorex.

16. The Fake Don Dokken

Classic.

I can still remember those cassette tape commercials...then the OU game comes back on and Marcus Dupree goes 60+ versus the 'Horns.

Ah, 1982. Bootleg, Kelly Phelps! Proof that passing on 3rd and long is overrated.

17. SoonerBorn

SoonerBorn Member

18. OUinFLA

OUinFLA Older Clique Member

I could kill this thread right now by posting, but I think I'll just see where it goes for a while.

19. usmc-sooner

usmc-sooner SoonerFans.com Elite Member

George Lynch=CC Deville :eek:

:D :D :D

20. OUthunder

OUthunder Angry Bird

CC Deville=Pamela Anderson Lee ...but with more make-up.