1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

I AM THE GREATEST THREAD ENDER OF ALL TIME!!!

Discussion in 'Testing Area' started by Jason White's Third Knee, Feb 4, 2004.

1. Jason White's Third Knee

Jason White's Third Knee SoonerFans.com Elite Member

Yeah, well I heard that Yngwie Malmstein is legally changing his middle name to F*cking.

2. TUSooner

TUSooner SoonerFans.com Elite Member

There's only one way to settle this. Look at all the threads that have faded away to pages 2, 3 and beyond. I bet you'll see my handle as the last post. That's as conclusive as a bullet hole in the forehead.
    Actually, I have no idea if that's what you'll see. I'm just hoping somebody will actually check it out. Plus, I wanted to use that bullet-hole-in-the-forehead thing.

3. The Fake Don Dokken

The Fake Don Dokken New Member

What did jaux say?

4. TUSooner

He doesn't think pepper jack is all that astounding.

5. GottaHavePride

GottaHavePride Brewmaster

He didn't like Billy Jack?

6. The Fake Don Dokken

Mack Brown suggests, and John Mackovic agrees...

"More than a thousand years ago, Gruyères was the Swiss word for "forest", as well as the name of a small town in the Swiss Alps. The story is that in Gruyères, cheese was made in kettles that cooked over small piles of burning wood from the forest. When cheese makers needed to buy more firewood, they would use their cheese as payment. Recognizing the connection between the cheese and the forest, the cheese makers named their delicious product Gruyère.

Gruyère can best described as having an earthy, buttery and toasty flavor, with slightly fruity undertones. Its full-bodied taste stands up well with other rich flavors, so think of it as a perfect complement to heartier pastas and entrees.
    For snacking or entertaining, try a Gruyère deli platter with prosciutto, thinly sliced ham and salami. If you want to mix it with fruits and nuts, aim for red apples, melons, dates, figs, hazelnuts and walnuts. Gruyère also has a wonderful meltability, making it ideal for sauces, soups, and fondue."

Fruity undertones...salami...yep, this one has Austin written all over it.

7. GDC

GDC New Member

8. GDC

GDC New Member

Told you.

9. TUSooner

Gruyere: astounding? or merely enigmatic?

10. OUthunder

OUthunder Angry Bird

Ranch goes good with anything.

11. The Fake Don Dokken

Does Ranch go good with anything, or does it go well with anything?

12. OUthunder

OUthunder Angry Bird

Actually it goes great with everything.

13. Jason White's Third Knee

Sorry Dokken and TU. After taking a cross section of many threads it would appear that the most consistent thread enders are:

Rooster
    RedStick
    and Thunder.

You guys totally suck. I will try to come up with more witty interjections and they will derail many a thread, but it seems that I will have a long row to catch up with you losers. I haven't studied your fine works to see what exactly you said to take a perfectly good thread and have people deem it worthless, but in due time.

14. TigerGirl

TigerGirl New Member

I love this site!

15. bri

bri Guest

16. OUinFLA

OUinFLA Older Clique Member

Im still waiting to post as I am enjoying the depth of understanding that is taking place.
    When I do finally post, the thread will surely die.

17. Dio

Dio SoonerFans.com Elite Member

YOU HAVE UNLEASHED THE FURY!!!!

18. The Fake Don Dokken

OUinFLA, Satan told Eve that she would not "surely die" if she bit the apple. He lied. She did eventually die.

But, feel free to post anytime. Tiger Girl loves it.

[​IMG]

19. OUthunder

OUthunder Angry Bird

20. Jason White's Third Knee

Attached Files: