1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

I AM THE GREATEST THREAD ENDER OF ALL TIME!!!

Discussion in 'Testing Area' started by Jason White's Third Knee, Feb 4, 2004.

1. Jason White's Third Knee

Jason White's Third Knee SoonerFans.com Elite Member

2. Jason White's Third Knee

This was/is a great thread. Lot's of worthess info in it. Stuff like this:

The song "Undercover Angel" by Alan O'Day makes me think of rollerskating. Honorable mentions include the BeeGees, ELO, Barry Manilow, Fleetwood Mac, and Hall and Oats.

3. Tear Down This Wall

Tear Down This Wall Well-Known Member

I read a story today about how people on Venice Beach were afraid google would move in and make it too corporate.

4. Jason White's Third Knee

Recently my neighbors and I have been grilling a delicious treat and if you like spice they are simply amazing.

Affectionate termed "rattlesnake eggs" it is a seeded jalapeño stuffed with cream cheese(we use smoked salmon cream cheese) wrapped with bacon secured by toothpicks. Grill unroll the jalapeño is dark and wrinkled. Don't worry about the bacon color but also don't let anything flame up. Use a sprayer full of water.

These babies are worth the burned eyes and later, burned butts.

5. Jason White's Third Knee

Wow. I did end this one.

I need to get moderator powers and move this thing back to it's rightful spot on the football thread...

6. Jason White's Third Knee

In the past couple of years I have dropped 60lbs, run 5 half marathons and a full marathon. I was never a runner until I hit 42 years old. Crazy, eh?

7. Jason White's Third Knee

And I added an ultra marathon recently. I ran 32.9 miles. It was pretty fun, too. My toes look pretty gross. I won't lie.

8. MiccoMacey

MiccoMacey Well-Known Member

For the win!