1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

The Official Lost - Season 3 Thread

Discussion in 'South Oval' started by Sooner_Bob, Sep 27, 2006.

1. Taxman71

Taxman71 New Member

Another point to the mysterious dead guy...whose death would drive Jack to wanting to Peter Pan off a bridge? Up to now, only Kate would have that kind of impact.

Of course, it didn't say how the guy died. Maybe there is a hit-squad taking out the now-home Losties one by one.

2. crawfish

crawfish SoonerFans.com Elite Member

I think it's because he was the leader of the effort to get off the island. He pushed hard and made tough decisions to make it happen. When everybody got back and started struggling with being off the island, he felt incredibly guilty for those decisions and thus his drinking (and suicide) problem.

I imagine he knew all too well the person's struggle with the island's pull and felt responsible for his suicide.

3. OKLA21FAN

OKLA21FAN New Member

it did hint of suicide or an accident as it said he was 'found in a loft', 'loud noise' and then something about a 'BEAM' can be seen.

we have alot of months to speculate :pop:

4. SeattleOUstudent

SeattleOUstudent You can stand on it

Does it not say "the body of Jo/e____(wrinkled)"
    :pop:

5. yermom

yermom Stayatworkdad

i don't think that is what is driving him to jump off the bridge, i think the same thing that makes him want to Peter Pan off the bridge is the same thing that makes him want to get back on the island

6. OUinFLA

OUinFLA Older Clique Member

You think he's going to try to fly there !!!!:eek: :eek:

7. Spray

Spray Well-Known Member

I need a quick update on this show without reading this cluster of a thread. The last episode I saw was a few after they opened the hatch. Just a quick synopsis of the last season and a half will do.

TIA!

Blue likes this.
  8. Mjcpr

Mjcpr SoonerFans.com Elite Member

Can we type that up for you or will an executive summary right here do?

:D

9. TexasSooner01

TexasSooner01 New Member

Geesh...you dont want much do you?

;)

10. Spray

Spray Well-Known Member

Heh.

Just highlight all 346 current plot lines and all connections amongst them therein. Also, brief character bios for all major and minor characters, including flight attendants, taxi drivers, nurses, and any other character who may or may not have been in focus during filming. Just have it on my desk, bound, with a clear front cover and blue backing at 7:36:32 AM CST tomorrow.

Oh, and a chili cheese dog from Sonic.

You rock, Pat!

Blue likes this.
  11. OUinFLA

Cliff Notes version update: Most of the original surivors are still on the island, or not. Depending on your time frame.

12. jk the sooner fan

jk the sooner fan loved by all

if dead guy is john locke, then that means they dont get off the island right away

i thought the whole twist was genius because many fans were starting to wonder "are they ever going to get off the island".......well now we know they are

the question is.......how, when, and how many of them

13. tulsaoilerfan

tulsaoilerfan Ready for Baseball Season

Very mysterious ending, and it sucks that we have to wait until February for a new episode.

14. OUinFLA

yep, it's a lot like football.

15. Taxman71

Taxman71 New Member

I also thought it was brilliance that the code to the jammer was Good Vibrations....given what happened when the Losties quit punching the code in the computer a while back.

16. Blue

Blue SoonerFans.com Elite Member

No. Futback sounds much better. Say it a few times...Futback, footback, put your futback.

17. OUHOMER

OUHOMER SoonerFans.com Elite Member

Seems to me Charlie could have ran out the door and shut it in time before the room filled up. I guess he was just accepting his fate. cyclopes is 1 tough SOB

18. Norm In Norman

Norm In Norman Adminstrator of PAIN

He was afraid that if he lived the rescue wouldn't come so he sacrificed himself so claire and the baby would be saved.

19. OUinFLA

Desmond will swim around, and cpr Charley back to life.

Otherwise, the band will be without a bass player.

20. OKLA21FAN

OKLA21FAN New Member

need AUDIO confirmation:

re watched the finale last night and the scene where Kate is taking a rock out of her boot and Jack is hiking up to her, you hear the heavy breathing of the characters.

mixed in that sound, you can hear at least two times the name 'MICHEAL' (sounded alot like Libby whispering or gasping it)

if i heard this correctly, the only significance i can see is that this might be another clue to the 'who is in the gasket' mystery.

(along with the clues from the funeral home, the location and such)

Can anyone else listen /watch this scene and confirm what I think I heard?