1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

The Official Lost - Season 3 Thread

Discussion in 'South Oval' started by Sooner_Bob, Sep 27, 2006.

1. jk the sooner fan

jk the sooner fan loved by all

right, i get that, but the lie had to be believable....at least what patchy said had to make sense and be credible.......they all have to either 1) believe there is an assignment in canada because ben told him or 2) actually know of one

i just thought it was odd that it came out like that.......might very well be a fabrication by ben, or there could be an assignment there

2. Blue

Blue SoonerFans.com Elite Member

maybe where the two guys working for Penny picked up the signal on the 2nd season finale?

3. jk the sooner fan

jk the sooner fan loved by all

exactly, you have to think that the dharma initiative died when ben and the hostiles killed the dharma folks, and the dharma peeps on the outside (which would include the whidmore industries - penelope's dad) would be looking for a way to make contact

4. OU4LIFE

OU4LIFE SoonerFans.com Elite Member

We were watching Chuck last night on NBC, and during the scene where they were going through the stuff that's in his head from the CIA and NSA archives, they did a quick flash where he's talking about all kinds of historical classified stuff. There was a quick flash of a plane and he said "Oceanic flight 815 was shot down with a surface to a.." and then you couldn't catch anymore as they were overlapping several things.

heh. well played. Sneaky bastards.

so, if you can believe any of it, the NSA and CIA believe that Oceanic flight 815 was shot down with a surface to air missle. the CIA knows, and no one has come to rescue or anything, so now the gubments involved with the DHARMA initiative...

5. OU4LIFE

you people are bastards for not caring.

6. colleyvillesooner

colleyvillesooner SoonerFans.com Elite Member

I thought it was cool, but didn't think I need to post "cool" to validate your post.

My lack of posts in your golf tournament thread is me not caring, Mr. 80. ;)

7. OKLA21FAN

OKLA21FAN New Member

i care, but its just that ABC doesn't allow me to care until Feb '08

8. Shaz-Bot

Shaz-Bot New Member

Why would a show on NBC provide spoiler info on an ABC show?

9. Widescreen

Widescreen SoonerFans.com Elite Member

Yeah, I caught the reference in Chuck but I expect that there's not much real info sharing going on between the networks. Still, it was clever.

10. Blue

nm

Last edited: Oct 3, 2007
  11. Blue

nm

Last edited: Oct 5, 2007
  12. OU4LIFE

see, this is exactly what made it interesting...