1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

The Official Lost - Season 3 Thread

Discussion in 'South Oval' started by Sooner_Bob, Sep 27, 2006.

1. yermom

yermom Stayatworkdad

his dad is Ashy Larry?

2. SeattleOUstudent

SeattleOUstudent You can stand on it

Refresh my memory...when Dezi said "ive got to get my honor back"...what was he referring to?

Could he have been referring to the island? Thats how Penny knows the general area where he probably is, thus why she is on the transmission end or the bubble place?

If he leads Penny to the island he gets his honor back...kinda like Jack wants to get back to the island. My line of thinking is that maybe he struck a deal to get off the island with Kate and someone else and feels so ripped up about it that he wants to get back?

Grasping at straws.

3. Taxman71

Taxman71 New Member

Actually, I was just glad his dad didn't have an Oz confrontation with Eko/Adibisi.

4. Blue

Blue SoonerFans.com Elite Member

I'm just sitting in the glow of what was probably the best episode of tv I've ever seen. Can't wait for the next 3 seasons. I don't think the writers are going to let us down. They TOTALLY REDEEMED themselves on the last 6 or so episodes. Of course it's always been decent.

5. OUHOMER

OUHOMER SoonerFans.com Elite Member

OK , with the flash to the future deal, Why is Kate not in jail. I don't think they forgive murder just because you were lost on a island.

6. yermom

yermom Stayatworkdad

i would imagine that if someone can find all that info about them, they can forge some documents or remove some data somewhere

7. crawfish

crawfish SoonerFans.com Elite Member

One thing claimed on another website (pat)...the newspaper was a 2010 edition. The apartments that the article stated whoever killed themselves at are currently not slated to be open for a few years.

We might be underestimating how far ahead the flash forward actually is...

8. OKLA21FAN

OKLA21FAN New Member

Kate 'looked' a bit different, no freckles, maybe some plastic surgery? Jack mentioned if 'tired of living the lies'. perhaps some on the plane were able to assume different identities in exchange for the secrecy of the 'cover up' of the island. may also explain the 'golden ticket'

So Kate may have assumed a new name and life.

also, Michael may also have assumed a new name and he was actually the person that died in the newspaper article. Jack for what ever reasons, knows the new identities and feels (in the flash forwards) it is time to come clean.

9. Blue

Blue SoonerFans.com Elite Member

golden ticket= Oceanic Air's attempt to say, "Sorry we crashed yo *** on a deserted island."

We covered this. C'mon people.

10. OUHOMER

And why would Michael need a new identity? Kate and Sawyer i can understand

11. OKLA21FAN

OKLA21FAN New Member

Micheal commited two cold blooded murders on the island.

and betrayed the other losties

dont know how valid this is
    http://thecoconutinternet.com/showthread.php?t=3544

12. OUHOMER

umm, Ok, i might buy that. So I wonder why Walt would not have gone to the funeral?

13. OKLA21FAN

OKLA21FAN New Member

million dollar question

14. jk the sooner fan

jk the sooner fan loved by all

assuming that when michael and walt were given the boat, that they actually did get off the island, its safe to assume that he would have taken a different name

i wonder if there's any significance to that name

15. jk the sooner fan

hmmm

wasnt michael an aspiring artist?

16. jk the sooner fan

i rewatched it tonite - a couple of things i found interesting

when the new chief of surgery first found jack in the womans room, he said "hey you're the hero, TWICE OVER".....so we know jack has another heroic moment

why did jack say to him in the other scene "if you want to bring my father down here right now and if he's drunker than me.........." isnt he dead? or has jack just totally lost it - wasnt jacks dad the chief of surgery before he died?

and when patchy came down to the looking glass, he said to the two chicks "i thought you were on assignment in canada" - no idea what that means but i thought it was interesting

the last scene, jack says "we made a mistake".....so i'm thinking that a helicopter comes and can only rescue a handful at a time, he and kate and maybe a few others get off the island leaving others behind

17. usmc-sooner

usmc-sooner SoonerFans.com Elite Member

I think he said hero twice over because Jack saved the mother and the son.

18. yermom

yermom Stayatworkdad

or that he got people off the island

the idea that there are still people on the island is interesting

i don't really see Jack leaving first though, unless someone forced him

19. usmc-sooner

usmc-sooner SoonerFans.com Elite Member

or he could've nailed Kate and Juliet twice over

20. OUHOMER

I think it proved Ben lied to everyone. it showed the girls That Ben lied about them and to them. At least until he blew them away. Plus it was beneficial for them to believe Ben lied so they would tell Charlie the code