1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Obama Gave US Drone to Iranians

Discussion in 'TrumpFest 2016' started by Whet, Dec 11, 2011.

1. Whet

Whet Well-Known Member

If it came down to Barry Soetoro or this, I would vote for this:
    [​IMG]

salth2o likes this.
  2. soonercruiser

soonercruiser New Member

Self-destruct mechanism should be standard equipment!!!!! :cat:
    That, or a pre-approved plan to destroy the technology.
    How in the he11 can our intel community allow this to happen? I blame them!

But, I do blame the Pres. for not destroying the technology immediately.
    But, he seems to have a hands off attitude towards Iran.....just hoping it will all work out.
    Another great military setback for our troops!

Last edited: Dec 12, 2011
    Whet likes this.
  3. AlboSooner

AlboSooner New Member

Man we have lost our minds. You can't just throw bombs in others countries because our spy plane was lost. You bomb Iran over a drone, and you make sure the Ayatollahs rule for a thousand years.

4. StoopTroup

StoopTroup New Member

I think one of the guys flying it from the Trailer did it on purpose to cause the POTUS trouble or he was given orders to ditch it in Iran to see if we would do a recovery. Maybe the Seals are really bored again. Why bring that stuff Home if we are gonna leave in a few Weeks. The War is over unless the Republicans get in Office next year. They will just buy all new stuff for their next war anyway.

5. StoopTroup

StoopTroup New Member

I know there are some folks who are knowledgeable about the drones and I'm sure that seeing some technology land in the hands of these other Countries is bad but really no worse than watching decades of our Private Sector Technology go overseas because of purely selfish and greedy reasons. We started out selling other countries US Property and then we outsourced our jobs and now they buy off our national Debt and loan us money to keep our Military running. Hell....they probably have all the technology on the damned things before we put them in service.

Folks really need to get a grip. The US Market is over. We are in a World Economy and have been for nearly 2-3 decades. I think it's cute Whet and others think Obama is blowing it. I still get a tickle about Ron Reagan working so hard to tear down the Berlin Wall and now the folks who think Ron was a God want to build a Wall bigger than the Berlin Wall but not maybe as noticeable from space as the Great Wall of China.

6. RUSH LIMBAUGH is my clone!

RUSH LIMBAUGH is my clone! SoonerFans.com Elite Member

The Public Sector is on a collision course with America...sadly

Whet likes this.
  7. sappstuf

sappstuf New Member

Everyone relax.... Obama asked the Iranians nicely to give the drone back. Problem solved.

Whet likes this.
  8. Whet

Whet Well-Known Member

That is why we love our President - citizen of the world!

"Hello Achmed, this is Barack Hussein Obama. Let me first say Allah Akbar, I hope you, your family, and the Revolutionary Guard are all in good health. I sure would like to have my drone back from your Revolutionary Guard. We, as Americans, are always prone to making mistakes and tring to bully the rest of the world, including the great Muslim countries. Please forgive America for being so mean to you and the other in this great world. We are a bad people and bad nation, always prone to do evil in this world. Allah Akbar. So, think about my request to your Republican Guard to return our drone. If you wish to share its design and and engineering with China and Russia, before you return it to us, please go ahead. After all, we are in a global economy and we should share all of our state secrets with the others. As a citizen of the world, I want all to participate in my dream! Allah Akbar and thank you"

9. salth2o

salth2o New Member

A blind, one footed chicken would be better than 4 more years of bho.

Whet likes this.
  10. TheHumanAlphabet

TheHumanAlphabet SoonerFans.com Elite Member

Then be afraid, be very afraid...

Whet likes this.
  11. soonercruiser

soonercruiser New Member

Somebody's been drinkin' again!
    :very_drunk:

12. diverdog

diverdog New Member

I swear to God the right wingers will not be happy unless we are at war with everyone.

13. Whet

Whet Well-Known Member

Obama loves you! Have you received YOUR Obama handout today?

14. diverdog

diverdog New Member

Well it worked for Bush didn't it Sapp? re: P3 and crew.

15. sappstuf

sappstuf New Member

Iran has been at war with us for a decade. They are directly or indirectly responsible for thousands of our troops deaths by designing, supplying, and placing IEDs.

It isn't warmongering to point that out it is just the facts.

If there was something on that drone that we didn't want the world to see, I would not have had any problem dropping a bomb or launching a cruise missile across their border to destroy it.

16. diverdog

diverdog New Member

No doubt but I am not convinced they knew exactly where the drone was located. Iran is a problem for us just like NK. Both states will eventually fail or moderate.

17. SouthCarolinaSooner

SouthCarolinaSooner New Member

Things like this happen when you coup a nation, install a ruthless dictator, apply sanctions after your puppet is tossed out, support their neighbor in a war of aggression against them, shoot down their civilian aircraft etc.

18. RUSH LIMBAUGH is my clone!

RUSH LIMBAUGH is my clone! SoonerFans.com Elite Member

Wherever it is that you received your edumacation, PLEASE don't let/make your kids go there! kthanks.

19. StoopTroup

StoopTroup New Member

Funny. The copy and paste crew is busy making jokes about people's education that they don't even know. What's fun is you can come in here and have any opinion you want and you twits will take shots at them when all they really say is that a guy could have downed the drone on purpose. Then there was the guy that downloaded all that secure info and the Military and the Media go on a frenzy to put the guy away forever.

What I'm getting at is you imply someone is drinking or someone is uneducated but things that looked like a conspiracy have happened.

Do you realize how stupid you guys look?

Of course you don't because you only exist as a clone on a message board.....the other guy is still trying to sell a PT Cruiser. You can't make sit up like you guys.....I truly do believe that you both are as stupid as I really think you are. The saddest think is....there are some folks out there that probably do get Government Assistance that could survive longer than either of you. If there is another Civil War, you two will be sucking on each other's junk for moisture because you think it's what Cody and Dave did it on Dual Survival.

20. Breadburner

Breadburner Well-Known Member

How did it land intact....??