1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Obama Gave US Drone to Iranians

Discussion in 'TrumpFest 2016' started by Whet, Dec 11, 2011.

1. Sooner74

Sooner74 New Member

Breadburner, you don't know? It landed on a one of those fancy smancy mattresses that you can jump on and not spill wine. I know, crazy shiz.

2. Jason Alexander

Jason Alexander New Member

Because I don't like Newt you think I'm an Obama supporter? I know it's a two party system but there are better options.

3. diverdog

diverdog New Member

I am an OU grad. Lol

4. sappstuf

sappstuf New Member

So we are responsible for their current actions, but they are not.... Gotcha.

We should invade England for perceived or real transgressions they committed against us in the past... We can't be held responsible.. They started it.

Whet likes this.
  5. Whet

Whet Well-Known Member

I like The blame America attitudE of Some. it Is as if Someone Just cit and Pasted taling Points directly Out of America coming together, or media matters websites. it Seems some have a Love affair with Barry Soetoro and his merry band of leftists. Obama will be replaced in 2012, whether you like it or not.

6. SouthCarolinaSooner

SouthCarolinaSooner New Member

We are responsible for our actions just as they are responsible for theirs. A lot of people seem to think its big bad evil Iran out provoking good 'ole U-S-A (not throwing you in that category, just saying) because "they hate our freedom", or whatever Fox News said. In reality, they and many others hate us because we incessantly stick our dicks where they are not wanted.

7. ictsooner7

ictsooner7 New Member

You mean like I was a historian for Freddie and Fannie? How ignorant.

8. Dale Ellis

Dale Ellis New Member

damn, I guess they'll let anyone go there. LOL!

9. ictsooner7

ictsooner7 New Member

and what would that idiot dubya do? Send in troops or bomb it? Getting us into a third war over there and really spiking our deficit.

10. RUSH LIMBAUGH is my clone!

RUSH LIMBAUGH is my clone! SoonerFans.com Elite Member

When I was there, your "Pfhukc America" major wasn't offered, as far as I know.

11. ictsooner7

ictsooner7 New Member

Are you willing to go over there and grab a weapon and get in a fire fight? Are you willing to send your kids or grand kids? Of course not, you're just like dubya and idiot rick perry, i support the war from over here where no one is shooting at me, the cowards.

12. pphilfran

pphilfran SoonerFans.com Elite Member

One report that I saw said that when it loses contact with the ground controllers it is programmed to land....so it did...in Iran....

13. SouthCarolinaSooner

SouthCarolinaSooner New Member

Richard Bastion? Is that you?

14. okie52

okie52 SoonerFans.com Elite Member

You would think it would be pre-programmed to return to its launch point or some other safe haven.

15. Turd_Ferguson

Turd_Ferguson SoonerFans.com Elite Member

Yes, and I'm still wondering why they have a curtain hiding the landing gear/under carriage...

16. diverdog

diverdog New Member

Just because I do not want to got to war does not mean I hate America.

17. diverdog

diverdog New Member

Ooh bad mistake. Sapp is in Afghanistan right now. He is not in a combat unit but he is in harms way.

18. pphilfran

pphilfran SoonerFans.com Elite Member

I have read that it has that capability...it also supposedly has a self destruct mechanism...sounds like to me they had a computer crash and the thing lost it's mind so it landed...

19. ictsooner7

ictsooner7 New Member

So was my brother in law who was in the air guard reserve, when he came back he said no big deal on a base in a green zone loading airplanes. Reread what i said, are you willing to grab a weapon and get into a fire fight? The answer is NO. The bad mistate was yours!

Last edited: Dec 14, 2011
  20. soonercruiser

soonercruiser New Member

I believe that there are 7 virgins holding the drone up in the air behind those curtains.
    If any Iranian mechanic can actually fix the landing gear, he will get.............the curtains!
    :smiley_simmons: