1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Obama Gave US Drone to Iranians

Discussion in 'TrumpFest 2016' started by Whet, Dec 11, 2011.

1. soonercruiser

soonercruiser New Member

Cheers to Sapp!
    :very_drunk:

2. sappstuf

sappstuf New Member

Reading is fundamental..

That stealth drone was not just a "weapon".. It was a little higher on the food chain than an M4. I don't think it is a stretch to guess that drone was classified as top secret. The loss of which causes "exceptionally grave damage to national security". You seem to think that Dubya, Rick Perry and apparently myself would be idiots to go and attempt to keep "exceptionally grave damage" from happening to our country. I, on the other hand, think you would have to be an idiot to allow "exceptionally grave damage" to happen to our country if I had a reasonablly good chance of preventing that.

As I said before, I would have preferred launching a cruise missile or something like that and reduce the risk to American forces. But in the end, if myself or my kids, your kids or anyone else's kids on this board would have given the best chance of preventing "exceptionally grave damage" to our country, I would send them without blinking an eye.

And those people who are on the tip of the spear who would have hypothetically been sent on such a mission would not blink either to put their lives in danger and engage in a firefight, if needed, to prevent "exceptionally grave damage" to our country.

3. TitoMorelli

TitoMorelli New Member

ict's attempts to debate dd or sapp reminds me of something....

[​IMG]

4. diverdog

diverdog New Member

Sapp:

I saw a weapons expert on the news the other day and he said reverse engineering this drone is extremely difficult because the tolerances are so close,

5. diverdog

diverdog New Member

Ict:

Dude you should quit while you are ahead errr behind?

First reread this entire thread and you will see that I am on your side.

Secondly, I am a vet.

6. TheHumanAlphabet

TheHumanAlphabet SoonerFans.com Elite Member

Sounds like the iranians hacked the drone, reconfigured the GPS coordinates and had the plane land at the new iran coord, not the US base. This seems like something that should have been fixed or debugged long ago...

7. soonercruiser

soonercruiser New Member

Maybe this was done purposefully then...... to draw the Iranian's attention away from developing a nuc, towards making scale models of the drone for Toys are Us!

8. ictsooner7

ictsooner7 New Member

Of course you make no sense. I never said it was a weapon. I never called you an idiot I called rick perry an idiot, might as well throw in bush too. Neither of those two were ever in harms way, they were stationed in TEXAS half way around the world from the fire fights. I know what an unmanned drone is. What I said was - you would go in and bomb it, that would lead to war with Iran. I said you don't want to grab a weapon and get into a fire fight, just like dubya and perry didn't want to. Neither of those two were ever in harms way, they were stationed in TEXAS half way around the world from the fire fights. As for launching cruise missiles, that is exactly what Obama did in Lybia and the republicans say he is leading from behind. They want someone elses kids going to war and getting killed and not having their taxes raised to pay for it. Bush had every opportunity to keep "exceptionally grave damage" from happening to our country and he was to damn lazy, stupid and on vacation to take the briefing titled BIN LADEN DETERMINED TO STRIKE US seriously. Then he took us into war against Iraq who did nothing to us.

Mississippi Sooner likes this.
  9. ictsooner7

ictsooner7 New Member

I don't see I'm behind. He didn't read what i wrote, he read what he into it what he wanted to. As for being a vet, I don't attack vets like republicans did Kerry.

10. ictsooner7

ictsooner7 New Member

The whole point of this thread is once again republicans are trying to blame Obama for something that is not his fault. Blowing it up with a cruise missile or dropping on bomb on it? He turned down three plans to blow it up, how do you know that it would have worked? How do you know it wouldn't have failed and we violated Iran air space that would lead to war, then the radicals in Iran would be in power forever. EVER foreign policy Obama has made has worked out pitch perfect, watching you people try to find something to bitch about is hilarious.

Talking to republicans and their forever changing views to whatever democrats are doing is wrong wears me out.

11. Turd_Ferguson

Turd_Ferguson SoonerFans.com Elite Member

Hmmm...Your posting habits are beginning to look familiar...

12. sappstuf

sappstuf New Member

Didn't you just attack a couple of veterans for being stationed in Texas in the past?

Your average Sailor or Airman will never be involved in a firefight regardless of how long they serve. Must not be REAL veterans in your opinion just like service members stationed in Texas...

13. TheHumanAlphabet

TheHumanAlphabet SoonerFans.com Elite Member

ict rails like an idiot and no one comments on Iran hacking our stealth spy plane...What a thread jack.

14. oudavid1

oudavid1 @DavidLeake

A greeat quote I heard the other day from a HS kid, "OU isnt that hard to get into. Its hard to pay for."
    I mean sh**, I got in to OU, OSU, and Arky. Sadly didnt get into Tennessee.

Does anyone really believe this thread?

15. diverdog

diverdog New Member

I got accepted to NC, Auburn, Alabama, Delaware and the Citadel. Ended up at OU because it was about a quarter of the cost of the other 4. Plus everyone in my family seems to have gone to OU. We really had no choice.

Last edited: Dec 17, 2011
  16. diverdog

diverdog New Member

17. oudavid1

oudavid1 @DavidLeake

Yeah, my immediate family went to UCO, OCCC, OU, and UCO respectively. My entire family include Air Force, Army, Alabama, Tennessee, texas, Ole Miss, and Kansas State. I tried to apply to as many as I could just to keep my options open. I even considered OSU and applied to texas, didnt get in of course. I mean I wanted to go to OU just because I grew up such a fan, but i decided to goto UCO for just a year and ended up staying there. I will say this, if UCO's football program goes under I will transfer immediately. There are people on the internet who actually say I cant call myself a Sooner since I go to UCO, but I did get in so they can shove it.

18. diverdog

diverdog New Member

My mom went to UCO before transferring to OU. We have a state senator in Delaware who is a UCO graduate. He is a Democrat and a friend. :pride:

19. oudavid1

oudavid1 @DavidLeake

You can haz both? :) jk.

Never planned on staying at UCO. But so far it has worked out. I am happy for now. Always a possibility to transfer.

20. SouthCarolinaSooner

SouthCarolinaSooner New Member

Good call on skipping el Cid