1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

The Johnny Football party doesnt stop

Discussion in 'Sooner Football' started by Mazeppa, Feb 14, 2013.

1. jkjsooner

jkjsooner New Member

I'd love it if the NCAA tried to entrap Manziel. Have a guy acting like a broker and see if he can pay Manziel for autographs.

Normally I wouldn't be in favor of this sort of aggressive action on the part of the NCAA but in a case like this where we all damn well know Manziel was paid for autographs I'd be for it.

2. Mazeppa

Mazeppa Well-Known Member

3. Wishboned

Wishboned New Member

Can we just change his name to Johnny Massengill?

4. Therealsouthsider

Therealsouthsider New Member

...take away his parents money and he couldn't get a date to a prison cotillion

ss

5. sooner46

sooner46 New Member

He should be banded for what he did. That showed me he knows he did it and got by with it.

6. SoonerorLater

SoonerorLater Well-Known Member

"Johnny Manziel's return: Brilliant play tinged with stupid moves"

Title of the article pretty much say it all about everything that is Johnny Football

7. Mazeppa

8. Curly Bill

Curly Bill I'm a shootist

It is interesting to consider who looks the worse in the Little Johnny saga, and there are several good candidates:

Little Johnny himself for obvious reasons.
    Kevin Sumlin who comes across as not being in control of his own program.
    The NCAA who looks totally weak and ineffective.
    Little Johnny's parents, particularly his old man, who look pathetic as parents.
    aTm for allowing the worthless little turd to represent them, but I'd not expect more from them.

Little Johnny, the gift that keeps on giving! I'll be glad when he joins Adam and Craig James in seclusion with the dead hookers they always keep around them.

9. En_Fuego

En_Fuego New Member

[youtube]zt6lVvTukcY[/youtube]

10. En_Fuego

En_Fuego New Member

[youtube]EFnzhqAPIBU[/youtube]

11. Mazeppa

As for who looks worse, I'd say "all of the above".

12. Curly Bill

Curly Bill I'm a shootist

I just spoke to someone that knows some of his coaches from high school. They said he's a spoiled rich kid that his parents have always bailed out of trouble. Not that that isn't largely common knowledge! LOL

13. Mazeppa

[​IMG]

Wishboned likes this.
  14. En_Fuego

En_Fuego New Member

Greatness !

15. En_Fuego

En_Fuego New Member

All I got to say is. September 14 2013 ........ROLL TIDE

16. cleller

cleller SoonerFans.com Elite Member

Would love to see them picking up Manziel in multiple pieces, with a sharpie stuck up his butt.

17. stoopified

stoopified SoonerFans.com Elite Member

Nqw,then he would be getting royalty checks for being a giant ******.

18. Lott's Bandana

Lott's Bandana SoonerFans.com Elite Member

Announcer:

"Don't get Johnny mad, he'll find a way to get even."

Talking head:

"Johnny is good for football."

This isn't Muhammed Ali folks, this is a team sport. Sports media has turned into Entertainment Tonight, looking for the next Madonna material girl.

19. 70sooner

70sooner High Plains Drifter

20. Statalyzer

Statalyzer Well-Known Member

The first instance, all he said to the Rice player was "nice hit". The second time, Rice instigated the trash talk despite having just been scored on and losing by 3 scores; frankly, having somebody talk back and point at the scoreboard seemed rather appropriate.

Here's the thing: if instead of an A&M player, it was somebody from OU, Tech, UT, Baylor, etc, Aggies would be all over this pointing out how it proves their school has the superior code of ethics....