1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

The Johnny Football party doesnt stop

Discussion in 'Sooner Football' started by Mazeppa, Feb 14, 2013.

1. Mazeppa

Mazeppa Well-Known Member

2. cleller

cleller SoonerFans.com Elite Member

Lets hope its soon. If I have to see his goofy face any more, I'd rather it be for something we can all laugh at.

3. picasso

picasso SoonerFans.com Elite Member

4. 8timechamps

8timechamps Administrator

I guess I don't see the big deal.

So, he was hanging out in New Orleans. Good for him.

I don't care for this kid, but this isn't exactly incriminating.

5. BigTip

BigTip Well-Known Member

Seriously. We make fun of Tebow for being a goody two shoe religious guy, but now we are on this kid for knowing how to have a good time?

6. Sooner in Tampa

Sooner in Tampa SoonerFans.com Elite Member

Merge this with the WGAS thread

7. Curly Bill

Curly Bill I'm a shootist

I'm ready for the little bastage to crash and burn.

8. goingoneight

goingoneight I said Biiiiiiiitch--

He's only got two or three more years to be the ESPN love child. There's no way this hype machine could exceed Tebowmania. Need I remind everyone that Tebow is STILL being talked about as his career is crashing and burning.

9. badger

badger Vacuums eat while yelling

Tebow was likeable, someone you wouldn't mind your daughter dating. Everything about Johnny screams d00shebag, someone you would threaten with Lorena Bobbit-ness if they did anything bad to your daughter.

EDIT: And we're not bitter. We lost to both Tebow and Johnny in bowls, so we can say this without bias: His nickname should be Johnny A$$hole

10. Ruf/Nek7

Ruf/Nek7 New Member

He already got in trouble and nothing happened hence this and all of the other crap popping up.

11. Bourbon St Sooner

Bourbon St Sooner SoonerFans.com Elite Member

It looks like he attends class about as often as any other sec player.

12. SanJoaquinSooner

SanJoaquinSooner SoonerFans.com Elite Member

What's wrong with celebrating Mardi Gras? I didn't go to Mardi Gras, but I did have more than my share of fun during my freshman year of college.

13. badger

REDSHIRT freshman. Gaaaah, they make it sound like he jump hopped onto the college thing from HS and instantly dominated. NO, he was a REDSHIRT freshman.

The SEC defenses are going to make Johnny Dipsh!t their beyonce this fall.

14. Soonerjeepman

Soonerjeepman SoonerFans.com Elite Member

exactly...he was a REDSHIRT freshman with a dominant line. Yes we did get our a$$ handed to us...but doesn't mean he isn't an ahole

my other question...they already on spring break? why is he over there during the week? if he was....ya would think he had classes...

Last edited: Feb 15, 2013
  15. TheHumanAlphabet

TheHumanAlphabet SoonerFans.com Elite Member

The crash and burn could get very ugly...

16. TheHumanAlphabet

The difference is you were not likely representing your University. He represents his at every public venue. You may not agree, but he has "lost" his private life with the publicity of being a marquee player.

17. TheHumanAlphabet

Fat Tuesday... most people stop for FT or Mardi Gras. Southern LA comes to a stand still... Even here in Houston, Galveston is a big deal. I am sure he has excused absenses from class...

18. badger

When Johnny barks, it means Johnny is bored so class is dismissed on the spot. It's an A&M tradition, dammit

yankee likes this.
  19. TheHumanAlphabet

A NEW TRADITION is born!!!

The Lassie bark tradition and the Johnny bark tradition...

20. EatLeadCommie

EatLeadCommie New Member

I bet he got to see a lot of boobies down in Nawlins.