1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Romney Debate Strategy

Discussion in 'TrumpFest 2016' started by SanJoaquinSooner, Oct 3, 2012.

1. landrun

landrun Well-Known Member

LOL... Schults is outraged. He knows Obama got smoked and pretty much says so!

They are all admitting Romney won.

2. sappstuf

sappstuf New Member

You sound like a guy who knows his guy just lost this debate badly..

Don't worry, he did.

When Bill Maher, who gave Obama a million dollars is tweeting, "Obama looks like he needs a teleprompter", you know it is bad. It was.

3. SCOUT

SCOUT SoonerFans.com Elite Member

While that may be true, we haven't seen the VP debate yet. I am sure Biden will make up ground.

landrun likes this.
  4. SanJoaquinSooner

SanJoaquinSooner SoonerFans.com Elite Member

It was a strong performance by Romney and a lethargic performance by Obama.

5. landrun

Your forgot the :excitement: icon right?? :excitement:

SCOUT likes this.
  6. sappstuf

sappstuf New Member

LMAO..

I doubt Biden will even know where he is.. But that might be better for the Dems.

I heard they are trying to change the rules where ol' Joe can have a biker chick sitting on his lap the entire evening.

[​IMG]

SCOUT likes this.
  7. SCOUT

Actually, I am excited to see the VP debate. Honestly though, it is in more of a debacle sort of way.

8. sappstuf

sappstuf New Member

When Schultz says the president was disappointing, you know there was major a$$ kicking.

9. OUinFLA

OUinFLA Older Clique Member

David Axlerod is spinning like a top.

10. sappstuf

sappstuf New Member

Obama was about as prepared for that debate as he was to be president.

TitoMorelli and SCOUT like this.
  11. jk the sooner fan

jk the sooner fan loved by all

Obama got his *** kicked tonight - that was not even close - one of the most lopsided debates i've ever watched

and Mitt didnt do it with big one liners - it was just a command of facts - he had substance spilling out of his suit

12. olevetonahill

olevetonahill Well-Known Member

Are ya sayin Obammy had **** spillin out of his?:very_drunk:

13. sappstuf

sappstuf New Member

CBS News instapoll: 46% said Romney won. 22% said Obama won. 32% said tie. Decisive win for Romney.

14. StoopTroup

StoopTroup New Member

I really love how he back peddles his way out of Romneycare by saying he only meant for it to be used by States. Thing is....if it was so good for one State then it should be good enough for all 50. If Mitt would actually quit avoiding these things where he ends up defending what he said and start acting like a leader...I think he'd do much better in November. If he continues to think he can win the Presidency by strong debate performances. He better start including some teeth in his plans instead of the accusations that he didn't say this or didn't say that. He needs to have 3 things he spells out in his plans in detail that will turn around our Domestic Economy. He continues to run on the last 4 years and that it's time for a new path....whatever that is.

President Obama spelled out many of the things that he did do that did work. Romney was never able to refute any of that.

15. SCOUT

Wow, you really should have watched the debate. He had several specifics that differentiated Romneycare, although state specific is significant enough on its own. He also had a 5 point plan, regarding the economy, that he led with and referred back to several times. Is 3 really that much better than 5?

16. landrun

You're wrong. There is a big difference between having a centralized, corrupt big government running healthcare, education etc... than leaving it to the states.
    That's the entire argument the Repubicans have been making since the dems started trying to take over the entire industry in the name of giving care to US citizens.

SCOUT likes this.
  17. SanJoaquinSooner

SanJoaquinSooner SoonerFans.com Elite Member

maybe Obama should have said this.

18. landrun

CNN Registered voters 67% say Romney won, 25% say Obama.

Basically, 100% of independed voters say Romney won. You're going to get 25% of the vote even if you're hitler (both left and right) by your party's brain dead followers.

This is about as good as it can get.

19. sappstuf

sappstuf New Member

Obama has promised consensus for 4 years.. That is about as good as it can get and I give him credit for finally making it happen.

Harry Beanbag likes this.
  20. Wishboned

Wishboned New Member