1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Romney Debate Strategy

Discussion in 'TrumpFest 2016' started by SanJoaquinSooner, Oct 3, 2012.

1. Curly Bill

Curly Bill I'm a shootist

Be that as it may, anyone who needs a debate to decide between Mitt and Obammy is too stupid to be allowed to vote in the first place.

2. XingTheRubicon

XingTheRubicon SoonerFans.com Elite Member

[​IMG]

Curly Bill likes this.
  3. SanJoaquinSooner

SanJoaquinSooner SoonerFans.com Elite Member

Dean, you are spending time in the Obamafest forum, posting in a thread titled, "Romney Debate Strategy." Why aren't you out watching turds dry instead?

4. okie52

okie52 SoonerFans.com Elite Member

Juan-I thought you were a libertarian...then you say you are a dem. I could see where it would be a tough choice for you. Gary Johnson is more open borders than Obama which is really saying something...he just won't be giving them all the bennies that Obama will.

What are you going to do? Your family reunification could depend on it.

5. SanJoaquinSooner

SanJoaquinSooner SoonerFans.com Elite Member

Obama will win California regardless of my vote. I will likely vote for Gary Johnson, but it is conceivable I could change my mind. Free movement of labor and increased international tourism are but small (but important) pieces of the free market philosophy. I am looking to the candidate that is likely to walk the walk on free markets.

Obama took a step back recently with his clampdown on Mexican tomatoes, kissing the asses of the (swingstate) Florida tomato industry. That makes it less likely for me to vote for him.

6. rock on sooner

rock on sooner SoonerFans.com Elite Member

Just curiosity here, SJS, why would it bother you so much that Obama
    would try to protect Florida produce by limiting Mexican imports?

7. Always_Sooner

Always_Sooner New Member

Trickle up poverty is all he needs to say.

8. pphilfran

pphilfran SoonerFans.com Elite Member

He should have one talking point...the economy...damn near every other problem would be positively impacted by a quality plan to get the economy up and running...all of the peripheral chit would be easy to tie into an economic improvement plan...

9. AlboSooner

AlboSooner New Member

So far Romney got the POTUS on the ropes.

10. SCOUT

SCOUT SoonerFans.com Elite Member

Trickle Down Government was pretty good.

11. Blue

Blue SoonerFans.com Elite Member

I don't know if its just my dislike of Obama or is he completely rambling and getting owned on economics here?

12. sappstuf

sappstuf New Member

Did Obama just bring up corporate jets??

He is getting his a$$ handed to him.

13. sappstuf

sappstuf New Member

I have no idea what you are talking about.

Great Romney line to address your question.

14. Sooner5030

Sooner5030 Well-Known Member

LDS 1
    Hopium 0

15. sappstuf

sappstuf New Member

The "smartest man in the room" is clearly not the smartest man in the room....

16. cleller

cleller SoonerFans.com Elite Member

Yeah, but the "gimme bag" electorate is hard to stop once it gets rolling.

17. SCOUT

SCOUT SoonerFans.com Elite Member

Did Obama seriously just critique Paul Ryan for not having a detailed enough budget?

18. StoopTroup

StoopTroup New Member

I can see why you feel that way but my Wife wants to watch it and I decided to fix a few things with the Computer tonight. While i'm waiting for a few downloads I am looking over her shoulder. I asked her to watch on CSPAN so I didn't have to listen to any media cutting in or any pre or post opinions. I think that stuff is full of folks who like you say....need to get a life. Thing is...until politics changes....this is all we have and IMO it's still the best damn way to pick a Leader even though it's been a long damn times since we have had one to vote for in this Country.

19. StoopTroup

StoopTroup New Member

Oh oh....My Daughter just brought in her Algebra Homework.

At least I found something worthwhile to do....

20. landrun

landrun Well-Known Member

MSNBC ... first words "I'm not sure who won"

Being interpreted, they KNOW Romney won.

I honstly think Romney won.

Update... MSNBC saying that they don't think Romney lost an exchange all night. WOW... they know Romney won!