1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

i think we've been more than patient with l-boy

Discussion in 'Sooner Football' started by jkm the stolen pifwafwi, Jan 3, 2009.

1. CrimsonJim

CrimsonJim Well-Known Member

Ya see thar, all those posts and you still don't know didly.... :rolleyes:

2. Piware

Piware Well-Known Member

Let's have the pole! I know how I'm voting.

3. L-Boy

L-Boy New Member

I will say that I find it odd that people want to ban people just because of their opinions - at least as long as the opinions are in the realm of being reasonable. I think I have started all of about 4 threads in 3-4 weeks, and have never let it get personal. But I will argue - I argue with those on Gator Boards about as much as I argue here.

If the Gators lose I WILL show up and take my licks, assuming I make it that far.

OUmillenium likes this.
  4. CrimsonJim

CrimsonJim Well-Known Member

DING! DING! DING! DING! Winner, winner, chicken dinner!

5. the_ouskull

the_ouskull Well-Known Member

Then I'll request it...

the_ouskull

6. OUmillenium

OUmillenium New Member

I think this gater has a clue, but i havnt read his other threads.

7. StoopTroup

StoopTroup New Member

But....he's just a boy.

8. delhalew

delhalew SoonerFans.com Elite Member

Well then let me help you. Right now he's appealing to those of us who enjoy visitors and like to be patient with them. What you don't know is the dude is an arrogant @ss. His posts are ignorant which can be forgiven, but his intent is inflammatory.

The only thing I wanna add is ETgator1 is worse. Unfinished business buddy.

9. SoonerBacker

SoonerBacker New Member

I already voted for him in BigRedJed's other pole, but would love the option of voting to boot him again.

10. soonerduke

soonerduke New Member

I can't believe that he pulled the homer card.

Sooner fans are always fair and unbiased and do everything possible to make gator and even whorn fans feel welcome on this board.

11. OPSEC

OPSEC New Member

You know, even a Rookie like me noticed some of your posts today and was feeling a little antagonistic attitude coming forth and was wondering who this cat is/was and his/her intentions. Not much into booting people but I also think you been reasonably reasonable. Just cut off his tail.

12. MojoRisen

MojoRisen New Member

L-Boy was flaming hard for a minute.... Bama brought him back down to earth...

Queer Bait not Gator Bait is relevant in this case.

13. StoopTroup

StoopTroup New Member

I know I've been vocal the last couple of days about some of these boys who come over here...

I'd just like to remind everyone of the sticky that currently hovers at the top of this board. It's locked. I guess that so we don't have any discussion in it when it comes to the multiple threads that have been made in trying to execute someone who seems to be here not following the rules. Up until a few years ago...SoonerFans.com was a place that hardly banned anyone...for anything. That was until we had Sponsors. Now...I think we've become way to nice to some of these supposed "Phloridians" that post here the last week or so. Being a Mod here is a tough job and I well imagine it doesn't pay well. :D Anyway...I think it's time to bring up the quotes and maybe to remind these guys "It's a SOONER BOARD! GUESS WHAT? WE MIGHT NOT LIKE ANYTHING YOU SAY! Tread lightly.

Anyway...here's the quotes.

This one is from Froze...it's a good one IMO...

This one is by "Rhino" a respected member of SoonerFans...

14. batonrougesooner

batonrougesooner New Member

I'm alittle more tolerant I guess. But I haven't read all the posts either.

I say, you can be an idiot with idiotic opinions all you want. That's what message boards are for. Just don't be mean or insulting.

15. olevetonahill

olevetonahill Well-Known Member

If Idiots are Bained Im in Deep **** :eek:

16. WildBlueSooner

WildBlueSooner New Member

Even I have more SPEK than you L-Boy. You suck...I rule. Oklahoma > GAYtors

17. Scott D

Scott D SoonerFans.com Elite Member

I say make it simple.

L-Boy has 36 hours from right now to address the reasons I gave over a week ago concerning Tim Tebow's draft status at this point, and the concerns that NFL scouts have over him in regards to his desire to play the Quarterback position at the next level.

IF the points aren't addressed in that time he gets banned for reminding me of caphorns. ;)

18. BigRedJed

BigRedJed Mmm... ...ribs.

19. Scott D

Scott D SoonerFans.com Elite Member

doesn't matter, we are going to play by my rules now. :texan:

20. Mile High Sooner

Mile High Sooner New Member

Well that's good to know, however with that pole what we'd like to know is... will there be a dancer? ;)