1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

i think we've been more than patient with l-boy

Discussion in 'Sooner Football' started by jkm the stolen pifwafwi, Jan 3, 2009.

1. Iam4OUru

Iam4OUru New Member

The darker shade of green depicts your "spek"? If so, how come I got as much as dudes with 5,10...even 30k posts? I've got the distinction of authorin' the "Bretardest" post of the year. ("If Florida wins...")

2. StoopTroup

StoopTroup New Member

Somebody felt sorry for you.

3. Iam4OUru

Iam4OUru New Member

:D

Last time I checked, I wasn't gettin' that much "spek" from my wife and yungun.....

I just preshiate you guys lettin' me hang around here.....very informative.

4. cheezyq

cheezyq Well-Known Member

I don't think there is any way that I could agree more. EXCELLENT thread!

5. GottaHavePride

GottaHavePride Brewmaster

The visible meter only goes to eleven.

Some people on here have a LOT more than that. ;)

6. sooneron

sooneron Soonerfans.com Elitist

Much more

7. OUinFLA

OUinFLA Older Clique Member

When your spek gets over say.....10 Million, you don't worry to much about someone negging you.

oh, and your pos spek can keep someone around the board for a few days longer :D

8. olevetonahill

olevetonahill Well-Known Member

No Its Britardest No Matter who wins
    nOOb:rolleyes:

9. olevetonahill

olevetonahill Well-Known Member

10 MIl ????? :eek: Well Hell Im ****ed again .:(

10. Curly Bill

Curly Bill I'm a shootist

Have I mentioned that I recently crossed the 10 mil threshold? :D

I'd like to thank all you peeps that made it happen. :)

11. RedstickSooner

RedstickSooner New Member

Generally speaking, I've always been proud that Soonerfans tolerates fans of other teams. In fact, that fact is a big part of why this is the only place I go online to yammer about sports.

That being said, I usually like JKM's posts.

Bane the clown.

12. L-Boy

L-Boy New Member

Say what you want, but I am the subject of two of the most popular threads on the front page. :D

13. L-Boy

L-Boy New Member

Thanks...I think.

Seriously, the main things I have said that seem to be so offensive to some:

My assertion that Big 12 D is somewhat weak, and the Bowl games are bearing that out -

I agreed with the assertion that UF has several players that are faster than the OU players (and no, I don't want to debate it anymore either).

Are these such controversial and offensive points?? I mean, c'mon!!?

I have conceded that SEC offense is not all that great, nor is SEC defense for that matter (while probably a bit better than Big 12 D). I think I have even conceded early on that the Big 12 this year may be a bit better than the SEC, and I have said that some of the past blathering by some of SEC dominance is highly exaggerated. I have said that the Great Sam is the real deal and I am a fan of Bob Stoops.

I think the thing that gets to some is that they will sit there and call me an idiot, a d1ck, and all kinds of other arguably childish names (and I really don't care, I can live with it) and all the while I try to stay respectful, I don't take their bait and don't return the favor, but I don't turn around and kiss their a$$es either. I think they either want somebody to cuddle up to them or completely melt down with a tirade of bannable offenses, of which they get neither from me.

I am starting know how Jesus felt. :D

14. GrapevineSooner

GrapevineSooner SoonerFans.com Elite Member

Fame is fleeting around here.

But please, don't dislocate your shoulder while patting yourself on the back.