1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

2014-15 college basketball meltdown thread

Discussion in 'Sooner Basketball' started by badger, Nov 19, 2014.

1. Sooner95

Sooner95 Well-Known Member

hahaha, ah great stuff! Keep them coming this year, very enjoyable.

2. badger

badger Vacuums eat while yelling

OU 68; TCU does not care 56
    [​IMG]
    This is about the time of year where I remind you all that of the Big 12's teams, there is one that does not give a crap about basketball, and it is TCU. They might be renovating their bball facilities and subjecting their teams to nearby lesser homes for this season (hence Saturday's game in some high school gym), and they might have had that long undefeated streak before Big 12 season started, but for the most part:

NO. CRAPS. GIVEN.

As such, here's some #BAYLORTEARS thread posts from KillerFrogs.com. The thread is 105 pages. They really hate Baylor. They really don't give a crap about basketball.

So anyways, when we beat TCU again and again in basketball and you ask "Where is my meltdown post?" This is your answer. TCU no care. But TCU hates Baylor.
    [​IMG]

3. Soonerjeepman

Soonerjeepman SoonerFans.com Elite Member

good grief wv fans are frickin backwards a$$ hillbillys from the mountains....

no fouls? do they even know HOW basketball is SUPPOSE to played? They foul the crap out of EVERY TEAM EVERY TIME. dumb inbred hill billys...

4. badger

OU 94; ISU 83
    [​IMG]

5. badger

TCU (does not care) 70; Poke 55
    [​IMG]
    Ok so technically that photo is from OSU weekend rasslin but who cares? TCU does not care. To OrangePower!

6. birddog

birddog SoonerFans.com Elite Member

KU lost at wvu tonight by 1. Should be fun.

7. badger

WVU Mountie 62, KU Jayjay 61
    [​IMG]
    badger: Yes, why don't our officials look at shot clocks when they're on zero and the opponent is still holding the ball? Hmmmm...
    badger: Once again, you and me both, jayjay
    badger:lolololol
    Aaaaand...locked :p

8. Soonerjeepman

I'm sure the jayhawks fans were elated when ksu used an expired shot clock bucket to beat OU....we were their biggest threat to take the league title.....payback is a *itch.

9. badger

OU 71, whorn 69
    [​IMG]
    badger: Texas hits a 3 at the buzzer... but OU was up by 5, so...

:D:D:D:D <<< one smiley for each of our four-straight wins over whorn in bball

10. Soonerjeepman

lol...good lord, some of those guys are just pure retards. I don't really care for ku, long story, kind of like you good folks don't like osu...but man, the hatred is funny...grow up, life is more than college sports. I do think a good amount of texans think their butt's don't stink...but still...such vial hatred.

11. MsProudSooner

MsProudSooner New Member

Longhorn fans are usually more creative than that. They were redundantly repetitive. lol

12. badger

Sometimes wading through the muck isn't fun... but the condensed cliff's notes version you all see here hopefully doesn't reflect that. Pretty much every team hates us, but the vile and contempt from whorn is usually the worst... mobile home meth inbred etc etc :mack:

Anyways, let's all block Phil Forte's latest hero ballin' and see how OP likes that...

ISU 70, Poke 65
    [​IMG]
    baj: yes, reading this stuff after the fact is like watching the 7 stages of grief play out over and over

OSU's 7 stages of suck:
    - We are going to win no doubt
    - Bench LeBryan he's such a pouty loser
    - Second half run we so awesome
    - Rawwrrrrrr meltdown to end the game
    - I love OSU but I'm sick of losing
    - Fire Ford overpaid underperforming gurble
    - ODDLY PLACED CAPS LETTERS AND BAD WORDS

13. Soonerjeepman

lol,,,nice I was actually pulling for osu to help ou. BUT the good news is when that happens (ku losing mon) we usually screw up any good karma to come our way. SO, we should win out!

14. badger

OU 79, Taco 75 (OT)
    [​IMG]

15. badger

Welcome to the bubble, OSU. So much for beating Kansas, eh?
    WVU 73, Poke's third loss in a row 63
    [​IMG]

16. badger

KSU storms court; KU lol
    [​IMG]
    Forget the game thread, let's just relish in stuff like a thread dedicated to the student pictured above and a thread titled "Kstate fans are pieces of ****"

And now... a thread dedicated to ^^^that guy^^^
    So glad I didn't go to a school with the word "state" in it. "State" brings the crazy out of kids I think

17. birddog

Yeah this whole thing has t boone tech written all over it but without the actual winning part. Yes, I was there when we lost in fball but it's bball season. OU sports year round kicks the crap out of watching poke fans reenact the "The Human Centipede" movie with OU as the mouth and the stunned aggie as the anus.

18. Soonerjeepman

well, puts OU in a great position...but like I've said before...it seems when all is right and things set up well for OU, we just seem to **** the bed....ugh

19. birddog

Hard to see a win in Ames. Haven't seen many since Julius michalik played there. Maybe we even lost back then, too.

20. Soonerjeepman

yes, at isu will be very tough. I'm sure they'll plan on OU beating ku in norman, so this may very well be for the big 12 reg season title. So they will be very pumped. They have about 5 guys that can really score. It seems we can never get all of our guys, Buddy, Cousins, Booker, Thomas to be on fire at the same time. Hopefully they will....tough one though.