1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

2014-15 college basketball meltdown thread

Discussion in 'Sooner Basketball' started by badger, Nov 19, 2014.

1. badger

badger Vacuums eat while yelling

Butler 56; Texas sucks 48
    (just the first half)
    [​IMG]
    Will whorn be the third Big 12 team to fall, or will they survive and advance?

Spoiler: They don't. Tune in shortly for the second half meltdown :mack:

2. badger

Butler 56; Texas still sucks 48
    [​IMG]
    (and now, the second half)
    baj's final meltdown season grade:A+ If you are not melting down like shaggybevo.com, you are melting down wrong.

ouflak likes this.
  3. Soonerjeepman

Soonerjeepman SoonerFans.com Elite Member

most excellent read for the morning!

Great Job Badge...what about the pokes? Course they probably didn't expect to win. Man, that was God awful to watch...bright orange and neon yellow/green crap of oregon...even my fiance who doesn't watch ball was like..."that hurts my eyes...." lol.

Also, when the hawks go down...that'll be classic.

4. badger

As noted last week, I take weekends off around here :D

I'll get to each and every Big 12 loser soon, promise. Everyone except us and mountie (speaking of, way to punch that ticket WVU. you really hit on all cylinders and shoved that door to the sweet 16 wide open... YOU WERE VIOLENT AND IT WASN'T AGAINST US SO I DONT CARE BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA)

5. badger

Quack 79, Poke 73
    [​IMG]
    View this since I don't think I can embed it:
    https://vine.co/v/OYeuPwTnKZt

baj's final meltdown season grade: A. Why did you think this year would be better, OSU? You lost Markel and Marcus to the NBA. Phil Forte is not close to the shooter Keiton Page was. Also, Eddie Sutton is not coming back and even when he was there, you only got McDonald's All Americans that had been dismissed by other programs or red-flagged by other programs. Why do you hate Travestry Fraud Ford Pinto so much? Poke gonna Poke. See you all next year regardless of who's coaching you :stunned:

6. badger

Shockers 78, Sunflowers 65
    [​IMG]
    baj's final meltdown season grade: A-minus. Lose more often please. ;)

7. badger

We want Doug Gottlieb not Travis Ford
    [​IMG]
    How in the hell is Doug Gottlieb everyone's favorite next OSU coach...
    baj: Don't you mean 3? :D:D:D:D
    Never stop being Orange Power, Orange Power. Seriously. We love you, little brother. :stunned: