1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

2014-15 college basketball meltdown thread

Discussion in 'Sooner Basketball' started by badger, Nov 19, 2014.

1. badger

badger Vacuums eat while yelling

OU 68, Bailure 64
    [​IMG]
    There is one Big 12 fanbase we can rely on WBB meltdowns, and only one (actually, I know where to look for an OU one but I'd never do it).
    they're cute. they should go to whatever conference louisiana tech is in so they can talk about all those national championships they used to win

2. MsProudSooner

MsProudSooner New Member

It doesn't take long for a fan base to morph into an arrogant mob, does it? Is that evolution or de-evolution?

3. Eielson

Eielson SoonerFans.com Elite Member

Trick question! It's evolution either way. Like acceleration and deceleration.

4. tycat947

tycat947 New Member

A holier than thou, Hypocritical mob, at that! When will the Big 12 flush the toilet and get rid of that floater?

5. Soonerjeepman

Soonerjeepman SoonerFans.com Elite Member

lol...good grief...baylor acts like they've been the top dog in wbb forever...ummm, no. Yes, OU has been there...we are really young, we've struggled this year, so yes. Beating the #3 team, 25-1, 15-0 in conf is a big thing. Doesn't mean we haven't been there...I believe OU is the only team to go undefeated in the league? (might be wrong...) but we def were in bu spot before. They are just pissy. Like ku fans...scerw em....

yes, 05-06 - 16-0
    08-09 - 15-1

so we have been there...

6. NMSooner'80

NMSooner'80 Member

Probably time to get the meltdown in Stoolwater thread ready. They just blew the game in Lubbock, about an hour ago, on a three-pointer in the final 8 seconds.

7. badger

You all are too demanding... but I need something to get my mind off the WBB's woes....
    Taco 63, Poke 62
    [​IMG]
    I am NOT gonna go through 28 pages of this crap... go find a new meltdown threader....gah... let's see how much i'll do before i quit...
    I will deprive. bye bye OP.com. please start winning so i don't have to visit you against for awhile :mad:

8. badger

Texas 61, Baylor 59, Ejections 7
    [youtube]I_b4wUYaz-Y[/youtube]
    43 pages? dear bay-lord...
    baj: And now... the fight...
    no idea who's more diva -- them or poke

9. badger

ISU 69, NITexas 67
    [​IMG]
    To Shaggy!
    good note to end on heh

10. aurorasooner

aurorasooner Well-Known Member

Guess I'll have to make the effort and trudge over to the Stool State board to view their melt.
    Sure hope our BB team doesn't come out tonight in the 1st half like they did last night. I don't think I've ever watched a worse "lid over the basket" like we had in the 1st half against the Pokes. Missing all those layups was brutal. We do that tonight and we'll get bent over.
    Maybe ISU let it all hang last night against Whorn and they''ll be winded tonight, and we'll have one of those 1sts like we did in Ames and then bury them early in the 2nd to make a statement. These conference tourney games all in a daily row are just ridiculous, especially this year.
    KU vs Baylor should be a good warm-up to watch before our game.

Quote Originally Posted by ISU lurker in response
    We sacrifice a virgin in each village LMAO

11. Soonerjeepman

Soonerjeepman SoonerFans.com Elite Member

Yup.... like I said in game thread for tonight....BOTH teams and go on runs and droughts....

12. badger

Nobody wants you; your season's over
    [​IMG]
    baj's final meltdown grade for season: F. Care more about basketball, dammit

[​IMG]
    baj's final meltdown grade for season: C. They care, they just don't care a lot because they know how much they suck.

[​IMG]
    baj's final meltdown grade for season: B-minus. It would be higher, but I'm still bitter that our only home loss this year was to these losers

Who's season end's next? Tune in later this week (but not the weekend; baj needs time off from you internet nerds)

13. badger

As much as I'd love to, I can't live over here and do meltdowns for everyone. BUT, since you all seem very interested in our last victim...
    OU 3; Poke swept
    [​IMG]
    Since that's what they call us, get it :stunned:
    Anymore requests???

14. NMSooner'80

NMSooner'80 Member

Kansas after the loss in Norman? That was great to beat those elitist bozos that way.

15. ouflak

ouflak Oh wow! Oh wow! Oh wow!

UConn's loss last night in the NIT? Not only do they care, but they vicariously put all of their sports success into hopes of joining P65 conference. Makes for some good material.

16. badger

KU has a really active Internet fanbase. It would be like me trying to find our bowl game meltdown at this point. I can't do it a few weeks after the fact, sorry :p

I don't really see an active Internet community, sorry. This is probably why no real conference wants them :p

17. badger

UAB no haz futbol 60; nor haz ISU 59
    [​IMG]
    I don't think I'll be able to top that one so I'll stop there :D
    baj's final meltdown season grade: A Never stop being the great cornholio, Iowa State Internet fans. More profanity and NSFW stuff would probably raise you even higher

18. Eielson

I have high expectations for Baylor's meltdown.

19. badger

Georgia State 57; Bailure Baylol 56
    [​IMG]
    Ok, ok, I'll skip ahead to the part where they lose...

baj's final meltdown season grade: A-minus. Blasphemy sounds funnier when coming from a religious affiliated school :D

20. Eielson

It still sucks to be Baylor.