1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

2006-2007 ****** Series Standings

Discussion in 'General Sports Forum' started by OSUFAN11, Apr 19, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Collier11

Collier11 SoonerFans.com Elite Member

Dont disrespect my number 11 by comparing it to his:eek:

2. OSUFAN11

OSUFAN11 New Member

......and Tennis, Golf, Basketball, Soccer, and probably baseball

3. Collier11

I wouldnt go so far as to say that you are better in bball, just cus you got beat out of the first rd of the NIT with a very experienced and talented team doesnt make you better. If capel had the talent that OSU had, we wouldnt have had a problem getting to the tourney. See, seans players quit on him more than once just like Eddie quit on sobriety

4. OSUFAN11

OSUFAN11 New Member

Keep trying to make yourself feel better about not making a post-season tournament. You say, "If capel had the talent that OSU had".....well he doesnt so there is not much you can do about it. I love how I can barely say anything back to you and then you come back and ramble about something new. You take the bait every time!

Back to subject!

5. Collier11

Im not taking any bait, im being realistic. We lost alot of talent because of KS leaving and if we had that talent or the same talent as you, there is no doubt we would have been in the tourney. IF you give sean the talent that we had to work with, I bet you guys dont win 10 games.

6. OSUFAN11

OSUFAN11 New Member

You took the bait again! I think you just like to have the last word.

Lets get back on subject!:)

7. Collier11

It is almost sad how dumb you are...almost!!!

8. OSUFAN11

OSUFAN11 New Member

Lets get back to the topic!

Collier11's next lame comeback coming in 5...4...3...2...1...............

9. Collier11

you are doucherocket...that is the topic, everyone here is in agreement. You know the first stage is always denial. Youll get there bud, it just takes time!

10. OSUFAN11

OSUFAN11 New Member

You would know!;)

Back to the topic of the Bedl@m Series Standings!

11. Collier11

Thanks for finally admitting that I know that you are a doucherocket!!!

12. Ardmore_Sooner

Ardmore_Sooner New Member

OSUFAG, do you really care about this Bed-lame series thing?

13. OSUFAN11

OSUFAN11 New Member

Ok Collier! I have to leave my desk now for the rest of the day! From now on I will only respond to this thread if there is a post related to the topic of this thread! I dont know what you are going to do with yourself because for some reason you LOVE to talk to me! Why dont you go find a hobby? Too much time on message boards can mess up your social life! BTW, message boards are not a social life!

14. OSUFAN11

OSUFAN11 New Member

Yes, I think it is a cool little "series thing"! You guys should be proud that you have one it 5 out of 7 times!

15. Boarder

Boarder Yacht Rocker

Ok, you all know that if this thread was on the South Oval it would have been locked already and you'd all be in trouble for namecalling. I'm letting it go on because I'm such a nice and groovy guy. Just don't escalate it anymore.

And chill with namecalling you poopyheads.

16. Ardmore_Sooner

Ardmore_Sooner New Member

Ok, I was just curious if you were playing the troll and getting people riled up, or if you really cared about this stupid "series thing". Have a great Friday! :D (seriously)

17. OSUFAN11

OSUFAN11 New Member

You too! (seriously);)

18. Collier11

I am not trying to be offensive with the namecalling, just giving him/her a hard time. I dont mean to be offensive in any way and if I am taking it too far I apologize.

As to you osufan11, I am at work and it is a slow day and even though I think your opinions are crazy, you are giving me something to do to occupy my time so if I must admit that I enjoy talking to you...I wont ;) But I do enjoy the fact that you will banter back some and take up some of my time until I can leave for ST.Louis to watch my beloved Cards!!!

19. OSUFAN11

OSUFAN11 New Member

Hey at least we agree on one thing. The Cardinals kick a**! Now back to not posting anything on here unless it deals with the topic!

20. Boarder

Boarder Yacht Rocker

I didn't figure it had gotten super mean and personal yet, so I let it go on. So no problem.

It kind of had that "soon to be taking a turn for the worst" look, though. :D

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.