1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

2006-2007 ****** Series Standings

Discussion in 'General Sports Forum' started by OSUFAN11, Apr 19, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Collier11

Collier11 SoonerFans.com Elite Member

YOU ARE SO DUMB!!!

2. Scott D

Scott D SoonerFans.com Elite Member

interesting way HEH gets around his permaban.

3. OSUFAN11

OSUFAN11 New Member

Your opinion!

OU has Kansas this weekend so they should get plenty of momentum going into the bedl@m series. Hopefully OSU can take the series from Texas! I would really like another sweep of the Sooners so we can go ahead and win this Beldl@m thing that "nobody cares about".

4. Collier11

as well as many others around here

5. OSUFAN11

OSUFAN11 New Member

Oh no! Dont make me cry!

I wonder if the Sooners can pull out this series this weekend. I would sure hope so!

6. Collier11

I am seriously starting to wonder if you are a girl? Not that that is a bad thing, but your arguments and comebacks sound a lot like other girls that are on here from time to time

7. Scott D

and collier would know....being that collier is a girl ;)

8. OSUFAN11

OSUFAN11 New Member

Good comeback! Calling me a girl is always a good one.....when your 5 years old!

Now lets stay on subject. If you want to talk smack lets take it to smack central! This thread is about the 2006-2007 Bedl@m Series Standings.

9. Scott D

no be honest, this thread is about people smack talking you, while you attempt to make some little fake competition sound legitimate.

10. OSUFAN11

OSUFAN11 New Member

You got it! I am glad you have the answers to everything!

11. Collier11

Im not talking smack, by saying that you are disrespecting girls everywhere! All I said is that the way you talk sounds like a girl

12. Scott D

took you long enough to realize that.

13. Collier11

I havent had the surgery yet!!! ;) :D

14. Ardmore_Sooner

Ardmore_Sooner New Member

Hey OSUFAG11, you do realize that some people DO have to read this thread... Right? The mods have to keep reading it too make sure things aren't getting out of hand.

15. OSUFAN11

OSUFAN11 New Member

That is why I keep telling you all to get back on the subject. If there is nothing left to say then we should just wait until the rest of it plays out!

16. Collier11

I personally enjoy watching this guy make an idiot out of himself day after day, day by day!!!

17. OSUFAN11

OSUFAN11 New Member

I feel the same about you too! I especially enjoy the PM's you send me that are filled with stuff that looks like this---->**** blah blah blah ****! You have to love it when a person takes a message board a little too serious! Ha Ha!

Anyway, you guys dont have to get all ticked about this yet! You still have a chance to win it!

18. MiccoMacey

MiccoMacey Well-Known Member

Don't be fooled guys.

OSUFan11...Collier11...they are one and the same people.

Nex time Collier, don't make it so easy for me to deduce. :D

19. Collier11

I havent sent you any pm's, thanks for playing though!!! And im not the one that is getting dogged left and right and I am not the one on a OU board trying to convince people that my **** stain of a school is superior when everyone this side of quebec knows it isnt true even if you do beat us in wrastlin and cross country

20. OSUFAN11

OSUFAN11 New Member

HMM! :pop:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.