1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

whats the most embarassing thing you've ever done?

Discussion in 'The Catacombs' started by BoogercountySooner, Sep 25, 2005.

1. Grimey

Grimey New Member

I would think your Mom would be giving your Dad dagger stares. He should have been as embarassed as you.

2. NormanPride

NormanPride SoonerFans.com Elite Member

My mom has no room to talk. She chased the Uncle around the same cousin's wedding reception trying to put ice down his pants. :eek:

Long story. :D

MamaMia likes this.
  3. OCUDad

OCUDad New Member

High school. Assembly in the gym. I was called up on stage to accept some sort of certificate (I forget exactly what). Three steps - only three - to the stage. At the second step, I turned to smile charmingly at our hawt exchange student from Sweden who was sitting onstage. Missed step #3 completely, did a faceplant in front of the entire student body. My reputation was assured from then on. :(

"Man is the only animal that blushes. Or needs to." --Mark Twain

4. Grimey

Grimey New Member

:O
    That reminds me of one. And I promise it wasn't me!

There was an awards ceremony at our school ( I think Jr High), and it was like a big deal. You got an invitation for you and your family, and you dressed up and it was in the auditorium. The thing is, they didnt tell you what award you were getting. I got something like best at Algebra, or something along those lines. Anyway, this one guy is there, and it ends up he got Best behaved on the Bus. I actually felt really bad for him

5. MamaMia

MamaMia Moderator

I would love to attend one of your family members weddings, just as a spectator. :D

BoogercountySooner likes this.
  6. NormanPride

NormanPride SoonerFans.com Elite Member

Heh. You could crash mine and probably see a few funny things. Though I imagine my parents will try and keep the hijinks to a minimum since badger's parents are a lot quieter. :D

7. OUstud

OUstud New Member

When I was 2 (probably more embarrassing for my mom), we were at the store, and this fat lady walks up. According to her, I blurt "That lady's got a baby in her tummy!" My mom looks at her, embarrassed, but hey, I was 2, what was she going to do. Apparently I figured mom hadn't heard me, so again I blurted that out. I'm sure it was an awkward situation after that.

Then, when I was about 8 and in the middle stages of learning swear words, my mom and I were at Long John Silver's and I leaned over and asked "mom, what does the 'n' word mean?" Totally oblivious to the black couple sitting at a nearby table, who got up and left.

8. Rogue

Rogue Answers - 25 Cents

Musta been the summer after 7th grade. My grandpa "Poppie" raised and raced quarter horses so we spent lots of weekends at the track. SE Idaho can be hot and dusty in the summer so I'm wearing shorts. I'm there with him as one of his handy stable-bums. Well my older cousin who is a jockey brings his wife, her sister and some of her friends. These younger girls were my age and a year behind me in school at another Jr High across town (we were all later good friends). So I'm pretty much trying to impress them and learning to be cool instead of such a spaz. I'm sitting around after the races with a couple of jockeys and "Poppie". I'm sitting on an upside down watering bucket. The girls are hanging around within earshot, obviously impressed with my status among the older guys when my old Italian grandpa loudly announces, "One of your balls is hanging out of your shorts, son!"

Poppie - 1
    Rogue - 0

9. 85Sooner

85Sooner SoonerFans.com Elite Member

Why does this not surprise me.:)

10. BoogercountySooner

BoogercountySooner New Member

AAAAA Ok Your's outa his:eek: :eek: ;)

11. Rogue

Rogue Answers - 25 Cents

Fixed.

12. Mongo

Mongo SoonerFans.com Elite Member

I was teaching at the time of courting my future wife, and had to eat cafeteria food for lunch one day. That afternoon I had to stay late coaching track, then headed over to her house to pick her up for our planned date. We went to Pearl's on I-240. I love oysters on the half shell. Had me a half dozen with my entree. About halfway through the meal my stomach was churning. She even heard my stomach rumble. We were walking to my truck in the parking lot, when I thought I would use the smooth guy trick. I was being romantic and opened the door for her. I proceeded to walk around the back of the truck letting loose what I thought to be a gigantic fart. I was wrong. I crapped my pants with furious anger. I jumped into the truck and the future Mrs. Mongo asked what stank. I was semi-honest and told her I farted. Then I told her that I wasnt feeling OK and was ready to drop her off at home. For about fifteen miles I had to tell her that I was farting constantly to cover up the smell of wet dung in my pants. To this day, she thinks that was the truth.

soonerboomer93 likes this.
  13. critical_phil

critical_phil SoonerFans.com Elite Member

without going into elaborate stories:

1. the simultaneous sneeze-fart + date + movie theater

2. 30 pack of beer + 1/5 stoli's + wedding reception + golf cart

at least i've never **** my pants

14. Mongo

Mongo SoonerFans.com Elite Member

Yeah right. Everyone has a story how they crapped themselves. You mean to tell the SO that you never thought you were over a case a of the trots and tried a "tester" fart and gooed your pants? Everyone has done that, and if you say you havent, you're fibbin'.

15. critical_phil

critical_phil SoonerFans.com Elite Member

on a stack of bibles, and may god strike me dead if i'm lying, i swear i have never, ever, ever sh!t my pan...........

16. soonerboomer93

soonerboomer93 Dirty bastard

You and 1tc could be great friends

17. soonerboomer93

soonerboomer93 Dirty bastard

oh, i spek every **** my pants story, i can't help it

18. pb4ou

pb4ou Moderator

This could be gross for those with weak stomachs. But I was 13 when I got my first kiss. Being a PK, I'll admit that I was pretty sheltered at the time. I had heard of french kissing but had never seen it.
    My dad was a chaplain of the hospital in Bristow and my gf (first gf) and I were sitting under the trees out on the hospital grounds. I had mentioned to her that I had never been kissed before and she layed one on me, tounge and all. :D

Not quite was I was expecting. I pushed her away and my stomach started queasily grumbling and then, of course, blah. (Not on her thank God, or me.)
    Fortunately this did not end our relationship but she did use it against me by saying, "I know how to make you nervous" if I didn't do what she wanted.
    And my stomach would just quiver.

19. olevetonahill

olevetonahill Well-Known Member

Fixed :D

20. pb4ou

pb4ou Moderator

:mad:

;)

olevetonahill likes this.