1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

The 2013 Stanley Cup Playoffs

Discussion in 'General Sports Forum' started by reflector, Apr 29, 2013.

1. reflector

reflector Well-Known Member

Chicago leads 2-0 at the end of the first period.

2. reflector

Chicago leads 2-1 at the end of the second period.

3. reflector

The game is tied at 3-3 at the end of the third period. We are headed to overtime.

4. reflector

The game is still tied at 3-3 at the end of the first overtime. A second overtime will be necessary.

5. SoonerStormchaser

SoonerStormchaser Emma's Daddy!

I just hope LA can draw this series out to 7...I want Chicago completely gassed by the time they get to the B's.

6. reflector

Chicago scores in the second overtime. They win the game by a final score of 4-3. They win the series 4-1. They will now play Boston in the Stanley Cup Finals.

7. SoonerStormchaser

It had to be Patrick Mother****ing Kane!

8. Scott D

Scott D SoonerFans.com Elite Member

look at the bright side. Boston cabbies are just looking for a reason to kick his ***.

9. SoonerStormchaser

10. reflector

Game 1 of the Stanley Cup Finals between Chicago and Boston is coming up on NBC.

11. reflector

Boston leads 1-0 at the end of the first period.

12. reflector

Boston leads 2-1 at the end of the second period.

13. reflector

The game is tied at 3-3 at the end of the third period. We are headed to overtime.

14. reflector

The game is still tied at 3-3 at the end of the first overtime. We are headed to a second overtime.

15. reflector

The game is still tied at 3-3 at the end of the second overtime. We are headed to a third overtime.

16. reflector

Chicago scores in the third overtime and win the game by a final score of 4-3. They now lead the series 1-0.

17. Lott's Bandana

Lott's Bandana SoonerFans.com Elite Member

That was a ****ing hockey game.

18. SoonerStormchaser

MOTHER ****ING BLACKHAWKS!

But this tells me that, if Boston can push them like this on home ice, they're winning the Cup.

19. badger

badger Vacuums eat while yelling

It's good to see NHL getting some good ratings for their finals. I just wish that its backdrop was a rioting Canadian city rather than a city that still worships Michael Jordan and Mike Ditka :mad:

I have absolutely no favorite in this game. I admittedly did not stay up for 3OT to see who would win, but was happy that Chi pushed it to OT by coming back from 3-1 deficit in the third.

On another note, is there anything more kickarse than a horn blaring after a score? Why in the hell don't more sports do this? Basketball, it might get excessive, but baseball home runs? Soccer goals? Football touchdowns? Blurrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrgggghhhh!

20. reflector

You should have stayed up. It was a great game.