1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Stoops call-in show

Discussion in 'Sooner Football' started by picasso, Oct 17, 2006.

1. picasso

picasso SoonerFans.com Elite Member

can they have the first half hour the non-redneck call-in show half hour show?

that would help me a lot. I'll hang up and listen to your answer.

proud gonzo and jaux like this.
  2. picasso

hey coach, this is Clem Jack from Cowsack Creek. how come y'all don't run the option down there now?
    don't you got 4 or 5 runnin backs down there? and how come y'all don't let Paul run for a touchdown or two now and then?

thanks, bereeeaaaaaaarrrrr!

3. goingoneight

goingoneight I said Biiiiiiiitch--

GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO RAIDERS!!!

4. picasso

Red from Buffalo Breath, hey coach, is there any way y'all can get yer brother to help coach the defense when his season is over this season? it seemed like we did a better job on defense when he was here yellin and a cussin at everyone. even old ladies in the crowd!

belch.

5. picasso

[Bob Barry] Ok, it's time for the Red Lobster popcorn shrimp call of the day! [BB/]

yeah, can y'all hear me? hey, how come Adrian can't play in just passin plays? he wouldn't havta run and he could be used as a decoy to hep fewel the other team.

I'll hang up and listen to yer belllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllch.

6. picasso

Herbert from Hobart, coach, I'm 107 years ollllld and just wanted to say, say, I wanted to tell coach Stoop that ummm, I wanted to say that you're ok in my book ummm, Coach, Stoop, hey Bob, I was in your Geography class at OU, not Bob coach but Bob Barry ummmm, I was the kid who threw spit wads at your ummm, hey, can you hear me there? I'm a first time caller.

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!

7. goingoneight

goingoneight I said Biiiiiiiitch--

[aggy caller] We're gonna beat you so bad in our house, Bob Stoops. I hate OU, Bowman for Heisman!!! Hi, Mom!!! [aggy caller]

[calls back] Sorry fluffy, didn't mean to hurt your feelings... Orange Power!!! belllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllch!!!

pauses...

Stoops: Did you hear something? Hmmm. I'll be damned.

8. picasso

hey this is Snake from Oaks. is there any way we can try to score on the first play of the game? I think that would put the other team in a bind and just might help us win more games.

I was just thinkin.

awight, thanks.

[fart noise/]

9. picasso

no no, Bob has an Aggy button right next to his cough and fart button. the show is also on 5 second delay so they can eat shrimp when they get bored.

10. picasso

this thing on? hey this is Brian from Pryor Creek.
    why do ya'll keep calling Peterson AD? his initials are AP. does he have a funky middle name or something?

thanks, I'll hang up and listen to yer answer.

11. picasso

coach this is Bill Tom Billy Joe Bob Jack Mike Jim Joe Bob from Perryton, Texas, I'm Mike McKinley's 3rd cousin. how come y'all don't run the fullback dive on first down like they did back when John Blake was coachin? especially inside the 10?

thanks.

moooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo.

12. picasso

Clendon from Cow Teet Creek, how late is Red Lobster open up in there?

13. SoonerJason

SoonerJason New Member

god this is funny

14. Jimminy Crimson

Jimminy Crimson SoonerFans.com Elite Member

Uh, yeah, coach, this is Matt from Hominy. Big Torrance Marshall fan here. Why've we strayed from the ninja offense? I'll take it off the air. Mkay.

Let-r-rip!

15. picasso

you must be drinking.;)

seriously though, it was nice to hear folks call in and tell coach to hang in there and that we still love him.

Norm from Norman. hey coach, remember me? I saw you at the stoplight on Alameda that one time and honked and waved at you? wanna hang out some time?

hello?

16. OU James

OU James New Member

err, this is John T William Buggtussle from Gotebo, why in the hell are we not starting Brett Romar? kids got talents.

17. picasso

dah certainly yeah ummm, thanks for the call there Matt uhhhh I think that's pronounced ninjer isn't there ah Bob? hahahaha.

Jimminy Crimson likes this.
  18. picasso

dahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh yeah ummm this is Mike from Tuscon, dahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.

47straight likes this.
  19. Jimminy Crimson

Jimminy Crimson SoonerFans.com Elite Member

heh :eek:ink:

20. Octavian

Octavian SoonerFans.com Elite Member

Not much worse than some he fielded today in the press conference from people who actually get paid to ask questions:

So is Malcolm Kelley gonna be a big part of the gameplan now that Adrian's out?

Bob: Umm...yeah. He was a big part of the gameplan when Adrian was in.

Are you gonna tell the receivers they need to make big plays now?

Bob: Well, we've been telling them that since I got here.

Gosh, Bob sure was short w/ us today...don't know why.

Think I'll write a critical collumn...