1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Stoops call-in show

Discussion in 'Sooner Football' started by picasso, Oct 17, 2006.

1. picasso

picasso SoonerFans.com Elite Member

hey coach this is Trey from College Station. was it just me or did you feel like you were in a time warp and watching a rerun of Hee-Haw when Arcee Slocum would speak?

ah certainly know what ya mean there Trey. I get the same feeling listening to Brad Henry. certainly.

2. ou4me

ou4me New Member

Wow, Lou Holtz called in too?? Cool.

3. picasso

hey coach that reminds me, when you're in a pull my finger formation is the power part called nuclear or nucular?

ahh well Bob it depends, the power formation coach Mangino drew up years ago is called the bean burrito, and with an extra tight end it's called the bean burrito with habanero. certainly.

4. picasso

no, Lou sent in a telegram via Western Union.

5. picasso

hey coach this is Trevor Matich from ESPN. do you remember back in '84 when we errr BYU won that weak-assed national title and your very own Barry Switzer was used for the name of a Utah sanitation plant? [sound of gas slowly leaking through a wool suit/]

ummm I was busy knocking heads at Iowa there Trena, but I'm sure you would know plenty about some Utah raw sewage facility.

6. picasso

well that all but wraps up another thrilling show here at Red L....hey everyone it's Al Eschenbacher! Al, nice hat there, you look like an anemic mountain man.

ahhhh yes a, Bob and Bob showwwwwwww, I was just at Hooters, drinking watered down beer and a staring at young boobiessssssssssssssssssss......
    I had a slip the bartender a fiver becawse he didn't think I was old enough to be in therrrrrrre a.

I was a in Cubaer last summerrrrrrrrrrrrrr and had a pawtisan puewel the finger trick on me ahhhhhh....luckily I had been drinking heavily ahhhhhhhhhhh, I awoke with my face planted betwixt some Cubaern cleavage ahhhhhhhh, wasn't shuwa if it was male or feeeeeemale ahhhhhh.

belch.

7. picasso

swear I'm sober. I did however load up on some extra hot barbeque a few hours ago. which has the same effect I'm afraid.

8. picasso

ok coach, they're telling me we have time for one more caller before our super 5 minute break when I can hit the lavatory and find out what's making my stomach make those noises that sound like a gay night club song.

Brick from San Diego, you're on with coach Stoops,

I i I love AD. I love phone, I love phone.

9. picasso

we're back. false alarm folks. it was alll air. kinda like my broadcasting too coach. hahaha.

ahh Bob your hot air isn't as bad as some, that Barry Tramel looks like he has a drooling hair lip all the time ya know. that and he looks like he's been on a sleeping pill binge since 1987. certainly.

Denny from Mesa, Arizona, wow, you're on with Coach Stoops, vroooooooooot!

if you gonna crown 'em, CROWN 'EM!!!!!!!

10. GrapevineSooner

GrapevineSooner SoonerFans.com Elite Member

So Pic...

Basically what you're saying is the call-in show is one big f***ing waste of time, right?

11. picasso

wow coach this show reminds me of my wild days back in Reno, Nevada! I spent a month there one night. hahahaha.

ah yeah Bob back in college in Iowa we'd have attractive girl counting contests. certainly those were wild times.

ok folks, it looks like it's time to wrap it up and call it a day here at Red Lobster. I'll try to remember to remove my lobster bib from my suit this time around. haha, wore than thing for 3 days last week coach.

well ah Bob I'm sure that kept the tie and suit clean there.

ok folks, good night from Norman and remember.......James Hale is on the line? you think it's either him or an 8 year old kid? well tell him to call next week. good night Sooner fans!

certainly.

12. picasso

:D

tonight was my first listen this season. it wasn't NEARLY as painful as last year when the folks were asking Bob basic questions like, "how come y'all don't try running a play that scores a touchdown?" stuff like that.

13. picasso

p.s. this was all in jest. being from oil patch, Oklahoma, myself. I have many a friend and family who falls into the redneck category. I love 'em. :)

and no offense to those on the board, JohnnyMack and Homey in particular.:D

14. SoonerJason

SoonerJason New Member

Hey Coach.. Dusty D. from Chicago here, How about letting me put a helmet on that Berry Tramel asshole?

I onced killed a man... err.. nevermind.

15. nanimonai

nanimonai New Member

But seriously dad, I'll take a fisherman's platter.

16. picasso

hey guys, has anybody picked Phil Mickelson yet?

17. Soonrs

Soonrs New Member

Caller 1: Hello. What is the name of the manager at that there Reb Lobster?
    Bob B: Why?
    Caller 1: Last time I was there, I ate too many cheese biscuits and shrimp and got the runs and....
    Bob B: Next caller..
    Caller 2: Hello Bobby. I am Billy Ray from Horsepig, Arkansas.
    Bob S: Hello Billy
    Caller 2: It's Billy Ray, Anyway...do you think we will sign the kid from OKC? Do you think he will start next season???
    Bob S: I can't comment on recruits......
    Bob B: Next caller...
    Caller 3: Hello, my name Junebug and I have been a Sooner fan since 2000. I hear you are taking the Miami job. Why you want to go there, coach???

18. MiccoMacey

MiccoMacey Well-Known Member

These are hilarious.

19. picasso

trolls.

20. OKC-SLC

OKC-SLC SoonerFans.com Elite Member

heh