1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

SAC Baseball

Discussion in 'Sooner Baseball, Softball, etc.' started by setem, Feb 10, 2008.

1. Paperclip

Paperclip SoonerFans.com Elite Member

Congrats to the Stars for winning the Region VI tourney today. The Evil Empire rolls on.

2. setem

setem DTF

That game was so sick!

Stars were destroying the Chaps and then started letting them come back. They shut em down and closed it out.

I really got to spend some good time with the program this week those guys played their *** off this week. They beat the #1 team in the land twice this weekend. They play like they did today and they will be sizing for rings again.

3. Paperclip

Were you the dude in the Pirates cap?

4. setem

setem DTF

Yes sir!

5. Paperclip

Congrats to the Stars for winning the super-regional two games to none. They were in the nice position of already having qualified for Lewiston regardless of what happened in the super.

6. setem

setem DTF

Yes sir!

Now that they will be leaving for Lewiston, Idaho...IT'S GOOD BYE CONCESSION STAND! HELLO PLAYING FIELD!

I have been stuck in that concession stand since the Region IV tournament I will be glad to get started!

7. Ike

Ike party pooper

Stars won their first game of the WS 10-2 over Spring Arbor, MI, and lost last night 9-5 to host LCSC in 12 innings. The Stars bullpen self-destructed in the 12th to allow 4 runs (off of 5 pitchers).

8. Paperclip

Stars win tonight 11-6. Still alive.

9. Paperclip

Another great year for the Stars, but it ended tonight with a loss to the tourney's top seed. Lee gets two chances to beat Lewis-Clark for the title.

10. setem

setem DTF

Poor Stars they had a hell of a year with a young team!

Damn DC is a awesome coach!

11. Paperclip

Lewis-Clark again. :rolleyes: