1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Romney Debate Strategy

Discussion in 'TrumpFest 2016' started by SanJoaquinSooner, Oct 3, 2012.

1. Blue

Blue SoonerFans.com Elite Member

[​IMG]

2. olevetonahill

olevetonahill Well-Known Member

Sorry, Hes one sick Pill Poppin MoFo. Sad to say I had to Hide my weenie from the sick freak

3. rock on sooner

rock on sooner SoonerFans.com Elite Member

I watched the debate, listened to all the spin, both for Romney and the one or two
    that tried to protect Obama, followed up with three tv networks and NPR. All said Romney
    won, which he did, but only one pointed out just how much to the center that the
    "evolving" Romney sprinted to the center. Etch-a-sketch? Nah, more like outright
    flip flopping to the nth degree. He denied his own platform, actually lied about his
    own tax plan (heard three different analysis stating such). I understand what drives a
    multi-tongued pervericator who has never met an issue that he couldn't find both sides
    to support.

The biggest mystery to me is why Obama didn't take him to task. It is my fervent hope
    that there is some magical plan that he has to spring on Romney next time around. If he
    would have done that last night, with 47%, tax returns, Bain Capital, women's issues this
    thing would be OVER, period, but, inexpicably, he didn't.

4. landrun

landrun Well-Known Member

I keep hearing people say this. I suspect that Romney was as prepared to answer any of these issues with the same success he answered everything else Obama threw at him. I really do. I wish Obama would have used them too. And when Romney, unlike either of the Bush boys, McCain and Dole (all of whom communicated like a brain damaged monkey) responded with a well thought out articulate answer, Obama would have looked back down at his stand and continued doodling on a piece of paper. He has been revealed as the little boy who needs constant coddling by the press in order to look anything near competent. He's not the smartest man in the room. He was however, the only clown on the stage.

5. RUSH LIMBAUGH is my clone!

RUSH LIMBAUGH is my clone! SoonerFans.com Elite Member

I never saw you talking about Vicksburg much, other than you were going to move there, and attend the Ole Miss SECers in Oxford. Que paso with that?

6. RUSH LIMBAUGH is my clone!

RUSH LIMBAUGH is my clone! SoonerFans.com Elite Member

Bain Capital, women's war and the 47% are all twisted spin jobs by the Left. Obear was afraid Romney would set people straight about the con jobs they have been witnessing, on all three of those stories. Like you, I anticipate hearing those subjects come up.

7. soonercruiser

soonercruiser New Member

Oh Dang!
    16 pages of posts and I missed all the fun!
    Wonder if Dean got his turds dried???
    :panda:

8. BigTip

BigTip Well-Known Member

Or maybe Obama was afraid that would cause Romney to bring up "I didn't build that" (which I still think is going to be remembered as his Obama's Dukakis on a tank moment)
    [​IMG]

Or going on Letterman instead of addressing an issue that might cause WWIII, Or Libya, or Fast and Furious, or any of the multitude of things that have been fiasco-like during his presidency.

Romney did get Solyndra in there though.

The debates are great because there is NOT any media to protect Obama. Just pure facts which will of course almost always bury a Democrat.
    It just takes a messenger that won't drool on himself to deliver the facts.

9. Soonerjeepman

Soonerjeepman SoonerFans.com Elite Member

Hey BigT...did see the Pat Cleary remark? KMC 1982 was the HS...went there myself.

10. cleller

cleller SoonerFans.com Elite Member

Obama is like a carp in barrel right now. The group of liberal posters that are usually loud and clear around here has nearly disappeared since the debate.

11. yermom

yermom Stayatworkdad

i for one missed the debate, but Obama seems to have slammed him pretty hard afterward, and there are more to come and he has lots of ammo left.

12. XingTheRubicon

XingTheRubicon SoonerFans.com Elite Member

He got his *** kicked. Plain and simple.

Bain capital is one of the reasons Obama looked like novice fool, and Romney looked like a seasoned vet concerning the economy.

One guy looked like a financial expert, the other looked a touchy-feely simpleton. I kinda felt bad for him.

13. sappstuf

sappstuf New Member

Obama couldn't slam him to his face... Had to wait until Romney was gone?

Sounds like a coward at work.

14. BigTip

BigTip Well-Known Member

"My" Pat Cleary graduated college in '78, so I guess it's a different one. He was an engineer though, so I thought maybe it was the same guy.

15. cleller

During the debate would have been the better strategy. Any slamming I've heard has just been pot shots when asked about looking so bad during the debate.

16. yermom

yermom Stayatworkdad

there are more debates, right?

17. jk the sooner fan

jk the sooner fan loved by all

calm down, you can still vote for Obama - dont be butt hurt because Obama's butt hurt

18. yermom

yermom Stayatworkdad

i'm surprised you guys are still so gung ho about the new watered down Romney, i guess that's why he can change all of his positions

19. jk the sooner fan

jk the sooner fan loved by all

your perception is duly noted and appreciated

20. cleller

We're just glad to see a man that believes we should stand on our own two feet have his moment of dominance. You can relax, your guy will still win. America's demographics have now tipped and will choose the path of least resistance.

As for watered down, Obama was, uhhh, practically gurgling and too weak to reach for a lifeline.