1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

OK, for season record now I am predicting...

Discussion in 'Sooner Football' started by Soonerus, Oct 9, 2005.

1. BillyBall

BillyBall Well-Known Member

[​IMG]

2. tulsaOUfan

tulsaOUfan New Member

9-3 looking very possible. tech is not the team they were before the texas game, they've lost all their heart. that would be great after a 2-3 start. good job of coaching I say

3. OU-HSV

OU-HSV SoonerFans.com Elite Member

Yes....I'll start, I'm impressed with our record as it stands now. Considering how the season started out..we look to be sitting as pretty as we could ask for at this point. Tech is beatable but we're going to have to find some more pass defense during practice this week. I think it was a fluke that the sheephumpers upset Tech yesterday. Even though we struggled against the :stunned: last year with a better team than we have right now...I feel strongly that we will beat the :stunned: no problem this year. But one thing some of us mentioned a few weeks back still stands true..we have continued to play inconsistently on both sides of the ball...BUT we have still managed to pull off some wins. Let's not forget how close we are to having another loss on our record (i.e. Baylor game) :eek: . I do want to get one thing straight though, and I'm speaking for myself and hopefully the others on here who predicted us to do a little worse than we have...I am, have always been and always will be proud to be a Soonerfan and I look for us to finish this regular season 8-3 now. Also I look forward to our bowl game whoever we may match up against.

4. SOONER_808/EyesofTexas

SOONER_808/EyesofTexas <font color="#E311CD">Please validate my superior

They lose in Lubbock, and then win out.

5. josh09

josh09 New Member

i like the way you think buddy:D

6. josh09

josh09 New Member

not after what i saw from tech against the pokes

7. Gandalf_The_Grey

Gandalf_The_Grey SoonerFans.com Elite Member

What was OU's record again....no chance eh...about 1 bad call away from it...losing out...yeah pretty close...What was it you said in the other thread about this being Stoop's worst coaching effort yet here you say he will be best coach ever if he can accomplish the things he did ;)

8. Soonerman08

Soonerman08 New Member

I say Stoops did a great job with being handed a Loss by the refs at Lubbock, to think we should have gone 9-3! Still chaps my ***!!! ): (

9. Soonerus

Soonerus SoonerFans.com Elite Member

On my personal ledger I am calling it 9-3 with a win in a decent bowl....

sas likes this.
  10. boomrsoonr

boomrsoonr New Member

It was funny, going back and reading all the posts on this thread.

11. Soonerus

Soonerus SoonerFans.com Elite Member

I agree, we were 2-3 at the time....

OUGreg723 likes this.
  12. OUGreg723

OUGreg723 New Member

13. Gandalf_The_Grey

Gandalf_The_Grey SoonerFans.com Elite Member

Yeah it was fun rereading the 4 or 5 win threads ;)

14. sas

sas New Member

Make me proud to look back and know I didn't go chicken little like a bunch of people did.

15. SicEmBaylor

SicEmBaylor Baylor Ambassador

You'll have a one loss season is my official Soonerfans prediction.