1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Official Game Thread: OU versus Texas (2015)

Discussion in 'Sooner Football' started by ouflak, Oct 10, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Curly Bill

Curly Bill I'm a shootist

Welcome aboard sir! I've seen that reality for the past few years, and it seems every year there are more and more onboard with me.

It's starting to have a greater and greater impact on recruiting too, and that's something you don't just shake off all of a sudden.

2. SicEmBaylor

SicEmBaylor Baylor Ambassador

I've said for at least three years now that Stoops is past his prime. He has failed to keep apace with changes in the game. The guy is too conservative and too much of a Mack Brown style CEO now. It's time for him to take his millions and retire.

3. Okie35

Okie35 SoonerFans.com Elite Member

Naw he just doesn't cheat for players. He still has one of the best records out of all active coaches. It was just a bad game like your bowl games.

4. SicEmBaylor

Yeah, if that's some sort of remark about Briles then you're letting your idiocy show. Accusations with absolutely no evidence or proof is really a pu**y-*** tactic of sore losers, but if you want to whine like a bleeding vagina because someone has more success than you then I'm not going to respond further to your idiocy.

5. Okie35

Karma hits you in bowl games. Honestly you were better than the teams you faced but the college football gods say nope. I'm not a sore loser. There are more important things in life but Briles been dirty. He's alright as a coach but he just didn't get recruits out of thin air. I wish Stoops would break his morals at time he kinda did with Mixon but it's whatever. Oh and Briles doesn't have more success than BoB that's hilarious. Right now yea but overall, no. If that helps you sleep better cool.

6. SicEmBaylor

You think he gets recruits completely out of thin air? Like, who the ****, specifically, are you even talking about? It has taken him years and years of hard work and slowly building a program up to where it is to get the kind of recruits he pulls in. He gets the recruits he gets because they want to play under a Briles-system. Who exactly did Briles get that is completely out of "thin air?" What a load of nonsense. I'm really tired of this bull**** rumor mongering. Either put up some god damned evidence or start shuting the **** up.

7. Curly Bill

Curly Bill I'm a shootist

I do like Sicem getting all riled up over ol Arty. :devilish:

Briles is as crooked as the day is long, but right now he's winning, and I'll take that all damn day long over what Stoops is doing these days!

8. SicEmBaylor

In any case, I'm not really here to talk about Baylor. I appreciate it when people constantly bring it up when all I want to do is talk about OU, but I'd really just like to talk about OU.

9. SicEmBaylor

Still not a shred of evidence to be found.

10. Okie35

That's why I'm doing it to rile him up. I just gave Baylor props in another thread.

Statalyzer likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.