1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Official Game Thread: OU versus Texas (2015)

Discussion in 'Sooner Football' started by ouflak, Oct 10, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Judge Smails

Judge Smails Well-Known Member

Stoops has lost the killer instinct.

He's getting fat, lazy and rich.

We need someone young, lean and hungry for wins.

2. graphster

graphster New Member

If we lose to TCU and Baylor (which I expect us to do given what we've seen so far this season), then I don't see a way that Stoops is back next year. Based on what I saw today (and against Tennessee), we might lose several other games this year in addition to those. Get ready, it's probably going to be a bumpy ride for the next few months.

pac10SUX likes this.
  3. Since71ASooner4Life

Since71ASooner4Life Active Member

This sucks. This team isn't going to win squat this year, and its not even fun rooting against a Texas team that goes 4-8.

Oh well, I got a free ticket to watch the Detroit Lions lose again tomorrow.

I hate football. Cant wait ti till February for he next season of Swamp People.

4. Judge Smails

Thank God I didn't go this year.

Sold my tickets thinking it was going to be a blow out. And it almost was......

5. Turd_Ferguson

Turd_Ferguson SoonerFans.com Elite Member

6. nanimonai

nanimonai New Member

Next recruiting class better be like 25 offensive linemen. Just walk around campus and grab every fat guy you see and give him a shot.

7. Judge Smails

I think that's how we got these.

8. Since71ASooner4Life

would be great if the next recruiting class was simply one of the better groups in the country like it used to be. But we've been wrestling the little sisters of the poor for a bunch of 2 and 3 star recruits in recent years. There's guys on here that are living in denial and want to argue that the stars dont matter, but getting dominated physically like we frequently do isnn't all attributable to bad coaching.

9. Since71ASooner4Life

Thanks - I needed that good laugh

10. BetterSoonerThanLater

BetterSoonerThanLater SoonerFans.com Elite Member

For one of the most elite teams in the history of college football, having an o line this bad is inexcusable. And if bob can't get a team pumped--once a year,against their biggest rival-- he needs to go. The score was actually closer than the way the game felt. Im still in shocked at how **** poor we looked

11. TheHumanAlphabet

TheHumanAlphabet SoonerFans.com Elite Member

Game deleted, never to watch... No game bob strikes again. Saved yellerteef's job several times, returns the favor foe Strong.

12. Turd_Ferguson

Turd_Ferguson SoonerFans.com Elite Member

Wasn't meant for a laugh...maybe you should go cry on your boyfriends shoulder.

13. graphster

graphster New Member

Can't wait to see TDTW's take on this.

14. nanimonai

nanimonai New Member

Well maybe UNLV here can get it together for San Jose St. tonight. Something to get excited about!

15. OU Adonis

OU Adonis New Member

Its because we have become a finesse team along with crappy line talent.

16. Okie35

Okie35 SoonerFans.com Elite Member

I honestly don't care about this loss lol it is what it is no big 12 team will go to the playoff either ... We did it to ourselves.

17. SicEmBaylor

SicEmBaylor Baylor Ambassador

Post bookmarked.

18. Okie35

9-3, 10-2 at best we will beat TCU at home ... I was saying next year will be the year

19. Okie35

Unless Other teams lose because you'll lose to TCU in ft worth... Bookmark that!

20. BoulderSooner79

BoulderSooner79 SoonerFans.com Elite Member

I've been saying the same. But if the O-line is talent and not just inexperience, then we won't be there next year either.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.