1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

***OFFICIAL BIG XII TOURNY THREAD***

Discussion in 'Sooner Basketball' started by Ardmore_Sooner, Mar 13, 2008.

1. birddog

birddog SoonerFans.com Elite Member

6k.

w00t!

King Crimson likes this.
  2. King Crimson

King Crimson SoonerFans.com Elite Member

spek.

bdbg, you missed out on some good Colorado network teeth knashing today (I remember the old times)....but, as it turns out....not devastated to have missed the second half.

as for Arkie: by no means do i like the hogs, but i sort of like Pelphrey.

3. TopDawg

TopDawg SoonerFans.com Elite Member

That was a fun game.

The ref who called the b.s. technical against Capel (while the game was still close against Texas) is the ref who called the b.s. "stepping in-bounds" violation on Rush (while the game was still close with Texas).

Just sayin. :D

And I think his name is Higgins. It wasn't Shaw. Houck might've thought it was Shaw because Shaw was the only one who was talking to him about it. Higgins stayed way the hell away until the first timeout on the floor when Capel got pretty adamant with him. That's the most furious I've seen Capel.

4. silverwheels

silverwheels SoonerFans.com Elite Member

Hell of a game.

And yeah, Higgins is a loser.

5. Frozen Sooner

Frozen Sooner Soon to be Memphibian

BS?

Dude's toe was over. It was a violation.

6. TopDawg

TopDawg SoonerFans.com Elite Member

It looked pretty inconclusive to me and to the commentators watching the replay.

And even if it was over, it's still a pretty b.s. call at that point of the game. Kinda like calling a carrying violation down the stretch when a point guard is calling out a play.