1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Mr. V-Y is turning pro!!!

Discussion in 'Sooner Football' started by eastxsooner, Jan 6, 2006.

1. LifelongSooner

LifelongSooner New Member

I heard that Geraldo Rivera was seen heading that way with a camera crew. IT MUST BE TRUE!

josh09 likes this.
  2. oumartin

oumartin New Member

I think Frosty Rucker heard Vince tell him he was going pro as he was running by him one time on Wednesday night.

3. Foty

Foty New Member

I miss listening to SR610. John and Lance really know what they are talking about. I wouldn't doubt he'll go.

Don't they stream now?

4. TMcGee86

TMcGee86 Well-Known Member

Actually yeah they do stream. It's sportsradio610.com

I love John and Lance. I think they are the best sports show in Texas. IMHO of course.

And Lance pimps SF.com all the time.

5. josh09

josh09 New Member

i dont care if he goes pro or not, half of me wants another shot at him to whipe that smirk off his face, but then i realize that the texans O-Line will help him on that the way that they play....

6. David Earl

David Earl Administrator

This rumor is a rumor, but there is some credibility to it, you people.

7. NickZeppelin

NickZeppelin New Member

He's going pro I don't need a source to tell me that. When you are a top 5 pick 99.9% of the time you are gone. Leinart was that .1% that would even think about staying.

8. David Earl

David Earl Administrator

I'm sorta with Josh. I'd like OU to play Vince again. Of course he's already 1-2 against us, but 10-3 would be fun.

9. CatfishSooner

CatfishSooner New Member

If he DOES come back we would still beat Texass...

10. LifelongSooner

LifelongSooner New Member

Part of me hope he stays too. It's a very teeny tiny part though :D

Seriously, it will be their mantra from now on when they lose. "If we only have Vince here......"

So I'd rather he stay, so they won't have an excuse in October.

No wait....I'm conflicted here. He WAS a freak Wednesday.

:rolleyes:

11. CtheB

CtheB New Member

Why wouldn't he turn pro? I heard that if the NFL thing doesn't work out, he's the people's choice to succeed Ariel Sharon as the Israeli Prime Minister. (This is according to some Texas fans I know. :)

SCOUT likes this.
  12. josh09

josh09 New Member

actually, alot of people didnt notice something this year in Dallas. we held "invincible" to only like 15 yards on the ground or something like that. the running backs did alot of the work in that game. weve also held him low all the other years weve played him too. were basically his toughest challenge, and im not just saying that to brag.

13. oumartin

oumartin New Member

yeah, and we generally hold their running backs too unless one pops one for 80 plus yards.

14. josh09

josh09 New Member

ya, that one play was gay.

or the whole game was.

15. OU-HSV

OU-HSV SoonerFans.com Elite Member

Yeah that never should have happened :mad:

16. jkm  the stolen pifwafwi

jkm the stolen pifwafwi SoonerFans.com Elite Member

either your very secure or the sheep don't care ;)

17. jkm  the stolen pifwafwi

jkm the stolen pifwafwi SoonerFans.com Elite Member

fixed

sooneron likes this.
  18. IronSooner

IronSooner SoonerFans.com Elite Member

I'm a little torn too. I think we can beat them even if he comes back, but part of me is really anxious to see what he does in the pros. I'm not a big personal fan of him or Reggie Bush, but after watching both play in college I really want to see what they do in the NFL.

19. TheGodfather889

TheGodfather889 New Member

If this is true then the Golden Hat and the Big XII should just be handed to the Sooners!!

20. Texas Golfer

Texas Golfer SoonerFans.com Elite Member

The Warren Commission is now saying that Grant may not be the one buried in Grant's Tomb. Could this be another conspiracy theory?