1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Mr. V-Y is turning pro!!!

Discussion in 'Sooner Football' started by eastxsooner, Jan 6, 2006.

1. Octavian

Octavian SoonerFans.com Elite Member

Even better. They can sell him the "play right away" card. ;)

2. jkm  the stolen pifwafwi

jkm the stolen pifwafwi SoonerFans.com Elite Member

no, it was latimer and he got horse collared which is "holding".

3. sooneron

sooneron Soonerfans.com Elitist

Anyone have the pic of the UTerus Olineman holding the arm of one of our dbs just a couple of yards away from JCharles downfield?? Someone posted it in the week following the game on here.

4. Scott D

Scott D SoonerFans.com Elite Member

Jonathan Scott was busy on that play, he horsecollared Latimer to get Charles away from him then he pretty much tried to grab and hug Nic Harris right after, freeing Charles completely, and the ref was right there watching it.

5. jkm  the stolen pifwafwi

fixed ;)

6. Scott D

well I didn't think it was going to be proper to say that the ref was busy counting his money from Deloss Dodd while that play took place ;)

7. StoopTroup

StoopTroup New Member

Trojans just held again on 4th and 1.

8. tbl

tbl SoonerFans.com Elite Member

Have you seen the recruits they have committed already? 8 in the top 100, and the lowest was ranked 46. There are a number of others that haven't nailed it down to one school, and USC is on a vast number of their schools.

9. jkm  the stolen pifwafwi

hypothetical question:

would you have have traded aaron miller, jason carter, michael hawkins, and brodney pool for TGRW to stay one more year?

10. Scott D

is this a trick question?

11. Harry Beanbag

Harry Beanbag SoonerFans.com Elite Member

Unfortunately, it seems that every highly ranked USC recruit turns into a stud. Fred Davis might be an exception, but he still plays. When our highly ranked recruits bust, they either suck and don't contribute or just flat out leave the program.

There has to be a middle ground somewhere.

12. BASSooner

BASSooner New Member

Yeah I thought it was kind of gay that they had 2 REALLY good receiver recruits that they don't even need but, they are slow as he**!!

13. OU_Sooners75

OU_Sooners75 SoonerFans.com Elite Member

Okay, and why is it the play i have on tape shows that guy was lunging to his left to make the tackle...that is not a sign of being horsecollared

but whatever...I know there was holding on the play that wasnt called, but i seen a very clear mistackle and the guy wasnt being held...regardless if it was Rufus or Latimer.

If you got it on tape or DVD watch it again, if you can....it makes me freaking sick to watch it.

CrimsonJim likes this.
  14. Scott D

probably because you were focusing on Rufus being there to make the tackle but trying instead to strip the ball.

15. jkm  the stolen pifwafwi

our coaches have issues with suffering fools and guys that take a little longer than normal to adjust...

16. TMcGee86

TMcGee86 Well-Known Member

KFFL.com

17. TMcGee86

TMcGee86 Well-Known Member

Huh. Guess it wasn't crap after all.

18. brown town sooner

brown town sooner New Member

I was sitting in my living room this afternoon and heard this enormous sound come out of nowhere. It took me a while but I finally realized it was the entire state of Texass saying "Oh Sh!@" when Vince announced he was going pro.

19. ouflak

ouflak Oh wow! Oh wow! Oh wow!

Too bad really. I was quite looking forward to beating that team next year.

20. sas

sas New Member

It's better this way.

I'd rather have a blow out than a close win anyday..........:D