1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Jenna Plumley arressted

Discussion in 'Sooner Basketball' started by Ardmore_Sooner, Jul 15, 2008.

1. Ardmore_Sooner

Ardmore_Sooner New Member

I bet coach isn't gonna be too happy!

http://newsok.com/ou-point-guard-jenna-plumley-arrested/article/3270344/?tm=1216139306

2. OKLA21FAN

OKLA21FAN New Member

3. Mjcpr

Mjcpr SoonerFans.com Elite Member

If my theory is correct, the lady Sooners are about to go out and lay a giant egg in a bowl game.

BigRedJed likes this.
  4. NormanPride

NormanPride SoonerFans.com Elite Member

Boo! If this is true it's very disappointing.

5. stoopified

stoopified SoonerFans.com Elite Member

Damn Jenna honey ifyou want something from Wal Mart,all you have to do is ask me.This shoplifting thing is so unnecessary.

6. jkm  the stolen pifwafwi

jkm the stolen pifwafwi SoonerFans.com Elite Member

i wonder if bri saw her in handcuffs...

7. badger

badger Vacuums eat while yelling

It is with a point of pride that I tell people outside Oklahoma that we have both a starting quarterback and a starting point guard who are Native American here in the last Indian Territory of Oklahoma.

It is great sadness and disappointment to learn about this (and yes, it is true, it is not Darth Husker churned news).

I hope that she is not kicked off the team (anyone who has ever met Coach Sherri Coale knows that this is possible because of her no-nonsense approach) but punished enough to let everyone else know that this is not cool.

I must also emphasize before anyone jumps to conclusions that she was questioned by police and store loss-prevention, yes, but that does not mean that she is guilty. Perhaps she is guilty by association by letting a friend take makeup without paying. Perhaps she placed items in her backpack and out of sight (which you can get arrested for, even if your intent is to pay and remove the items later). Perhaps it was a misunderstanding at Wal-mart - it certainly wouldn't be the first time Wal-mart acts incompetent.

In any event, straighten the situation out, Coach Coale... we know you will, so we don't even need to speculate

Soonrboy likes this.
  8. Boomer.....

Boomer..... .....Sooner!

She was not arrested.

Still... :mad:

9. bri

bri America's Sweetheart

Hmmmm, wonder if I can get her extradited to Tulsa to be punished for crimes she's committed...against my pants.

Meh, I got nothin'.

10. Mad Dog Madsen

Mad Dog Madsen New Member

LMAO!!! :D

11. jkm  the stolen pifwafwi

i never heard what sentence you gave to bikerfox for the same charge...

BigRedJed likes this.
  12. bri

bri America's Sweetheart

Delousing.

NormanPride likes this.
  13. CrimsonandCreamForever

CrimsonandCreamForever Active Member

Sportscenter on ESPN radio just reported it as her being arrested....:confused:

Does her dad have deep pockets?

14. jkm  the stolen pifwafwi

you deloused him or he debloused you?

BigRedJed and NormanPride like this.
  15. Collier11

Collier11 SoonerFans.com Elite Member

itd be easier if you just wore a skirt like usual

16. yermom

yermom Stayatworkdad

powdered sugar?

17. Collier11

I just wish we would start a thread everytime one of you got arrested, that would be even better

18. yermom

yermom Stayatworkdad

go ahead :D

19. Collier11

They have nothing to say about Reggie bush for the past yr but they jump all over this and they cant even read what actually happened before reporting:confused:

20. AllAboutThe'O'

AllAboutThe'O' SoonerFans.com Elite Member

If I'm not mistaken, her dad is/was a custodian at Frontier High School. I read that in a feature about her after she signed with OU. I believe it was a Jenni feature in the Daily Oklahoman.