1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Is Tebowmania dead now?

Discussion in 'Sooner Football' started by SoonernAR, Jan 15, 2012.

1. OULenexaman

OULenexaman New Member

so how many SB's did the Broncos go to and just get throttled?? How many have they won? One.

2. rekamrettuB

rekamrettuB New Member

Lost 3 with Elway and won 2. Lost XII early on.

3. PrideTrombone

PrideTrombone New Member

Yeah, he does over do it.

4. OULenexaman

OULenexaman New Member

correction....I see 6 trips..4 they got throttled....2 wins.

5. rekamrettuB

rekamrettuB New Member

Ya...3 losses with Elway and 2 wins. And XII prior to Elway. I figured since Elway was involved in this deal we were going to bag on him. :texan:

6. SoonerTerry

SoonerTerry Well-Known Member

I saw him make some incredible throws this year. I look for more of that to happen next year.

7. 8timechamps

8timechamps Administrator

Life as a Bronco fan sucked until 98-99. As a sooner fan, you know how it feels when people say "the Sooners can get to the title game, but can't win it!"...that's how it felt prior to the 98 and 99 seasons. People around here got really used to being in the playoffs and having success...but it's the NFL, and that all catches up with teams. Just getting a home playoff game was nice. The second game was just bonus football.

8. 8timechamps

8timechamps Administrator

Oh, and to answer the main question, I don't think "Tebowmania" is dead. It's on hiatus right now, but just wait until training camp opens next season...it'll be right back.

9. oudavid1

oudavid1 @DavidLeake

Ugh...fine...i'll bite....how does he over do it?

10. LBMASTER57

LBMASTER57 New Member

as long as there is an espn, there will be teblowmania. those guys cream their jeans every time they do a story on the guy

11. StoopTroup

StoopTroup New Member

Most folks call it Charismatic. Some Folks say other things that aren't so nice.

I think it's just that he was raised Charismatic and even though a lot of Christians don't like it and even quote passages from the Bible to try and convince the Charismatic Christians that God would prefer a different approach....it continues to go on and in my experience.....any arguing with Charismatic Christians leads to even more of it. Some folks view it as they are over doing it....others maybe feel like it might be best to just let it be and turn the other cheek.

I say...until I see what Tim does do more harm than good (Example: Westboro Baptist) I think I'll let him enjoy his 15 minutes or more of fame.

12. RUSH LIMBAUGH is my clone!

RUSH LIMBAUGH is my clone! SoonerFans.com Elite Member

Tebow WISELY turned down the broadcast booth invitation by CBS. I think he knows what would happen if he was to be there.

13. oudavid1

oudavid1 @DavidLeake

I agree. Great post sir!

I have come to realize the best thing about this country is diversity and acceptance. Most religions do not over step their boundaries. Westboro can burn.

14. sooneredaco

sooneredaco New Member

Doubt it...

http://www.smosh.com/smosh-pit/photos/25-most-terrific-tebowing-pics