1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

I believe.

Discussion in 'The Catacombs' started by BigRedJed, Sep 21, 2005.

1. Mjcpr

Mjcpr SoonerFans.com Elite Member

Can I have $10 on Bookout please?

2. Sooner Born Sooner Bred

Sooner Born Sooner Bred SoonerFans.com Elite Member

I believe I am sad the home season is over. :(

3. Mjcpr

Mjcpr SoonerFans.com Elite Member

Won't they be in OKC from now on?

4. Sooner Born Sooner Bred

Sooner Born Sooner Bred SoonerFans.com Elite Member

At least next season. But I believe they will be our team no matter what Stern says.

5. GottaHavePride

GottaHavePride Brewmaster

Ah b'leeve...

[​IMG]

6. Jimminy Crimson

Jimminy Crimson SoonerFans.com Elite Member

Yes, but that's not the point. We have to wait until preseason for some good ol' Hornets bball. Time to study up on the NBA draft or sumpthin... :O

I believe it was nice to see a healthy contingent of South Ovarians at "THE HIVE" yesterday.

7. GottaHavePride

GottaHavePride Brewmaster

Oh, and you would NOT believe how easy it is to find pics of SoonerBoarder on the inerweb. ;)

8. Viking Kitten

Viking Kitten SoonerFans.com Elite Member

I believe you folks in Loud City can all kiss my ***.

9. Boarder

Boarder Yacht Rocker

So, if someone asks you to post them, you will get them done? :D

10. soonerbrat

soonerbrat Not Exactly Right

i believe some chick took my picture for some magazine when i was at the game the other night. i also believe monica and i were seen on the "big screen" dancing.

11. BigRedJed

BigRedJed Mmm... ...ribs.

I believe that's called "Buzzvision."

12. hurricane'bone

hurricane'bone Well-Known Member

In today's duh moment:

oh and:

Shinn Says New Orlean's Lack Of Progress "Depressing"

13. Jimminy Crimson

I believe I will be at the Hive on Wednesday 'round noon.

I also believe the #12 and #15 picks will be nice contributors for the near future.

14. BigRedJed

The italics are mine, but if you read between the lines it is exactly what I've been saying; they are positioning this thing so that from a PR standpoint they can throw up their hands and say "well, we tried, but it just doesn't make sense right now."

I believe the Hornets aren't going anywhere.

15. BigRedJed

In other words, he's going to say, "we definitely want to come back, but we have to have economic guarantees that we don't go bankrupt for doing the right thing." The city and state can't afford to give money to an NBA team to stay, and NBA owners won't subsidize a million each per year for the foreseeable future, either. If the city or state did try to give money to the Hornets to stay, there would be a national outcry.

I seriously don't see any scenarios whereby they return to NOLA in the next five years. I believe that when the NBA returns to the Crescent City, it will be a team OTHER than the Hornets.

16. hurricane'bone

hurricane'bone Well-Known Member

I believe I wish I didn't have to buy a new computer so I could have bought a mini-season plan like I was planning.

17. Jimminy Crimson

I also believe there are certain people who are employed by the Hornets organization who have, lets just say a healthy amount of income, who want to make an investment and are downright giddy as to the ameneties of said investment in our fair state. I believe a larger investment is needed in NOLA for a return of comparable ameneties.

18. BigRedJed

I believe George Shinn is screwed.

19. Jimminy Crimson

I believe the phrase 'poop or get off the pot' has come into play for Mr. Shinn

20. C&CDean

C&CDean Administrator

I believe I just had a Jed sighting.