1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

FW Regional, Day2

Discussion in 'Sooner Baseball, Softball, etc.' started by Sooner95, Jun 4, 2011.

1. Collier11

Collier11 SoonerFans.com Elite Member

I think we are all frustrated, but either he has an increased idea of his self worth in regards to OU sports or he is being a baby, either way, get over it.

This season had a really ****ty ending to it.

2. Blue

Blue SoonerFans.com Elite Member

I didn't see the score tonight but if DBU ends up in Omaha, I'll kiss your ***. Moron.

3. fwsooner22

fwsooner22 New Member

I guess I'd rather be a brat than a bully. ;)

4. fwsooner22

fwsooner22 New Member

Hey Collier...please quit making this personal. It's a message board; we give opinions, which is what I did. You don't like what I had to say so I am a "baby" or an egomaniac. Really ? This is a board about baseball not bullying. Name calling never results in anything good. I'll get over it when I choose to get over it. You have no say in my world.:D

5. IndySooner

IndySooner New Member

Start puckering. They're two wins away!

6. fwsooner22

fwsooner22 New Member

They played really well. It was an enjoyable game. Not many fans though (understandably). They are sound in all phases and love playing the game.

7. bcolston15

bcolston15 New Member

You're the one who thought they weren't any good. Nice call. Moron.

8. Blue

I didn't say they weren't any good. I said its pathetic we couldn't beat them considering our hype.

9. bcolston15

bcolston15 New Member

So TCU is pathetic too, right? And Cal will be after they can't either. I get it.

10. Blue

Okay. Dallas Baptist is awesome. We shouldn't have evn been on the same field as them.

We choked. We sucked it up. Spin it however you want and pump that sunshine, but the Sooners laid an egg in Fort Worth.

11. sperry

sperry New Member

Yep.

12. Collier11

Collier11 SoonerFans.com Elite Member

There is nothing about what I said that is bullying, I have no issue with you. I have an issue with any fan acting like one bad season or underachieving season is worth threatening to pull their tickets or money given to the program...that is a statement that is screaming for attention

Im sure you are a good guy and a good fan but it was a massive overreaction on your part if you really feel that way

13. hvhurricane

hvhurricane New Member

I wish DBU well, but it makes me want to puke to think they are playing in the Supers over us and our talent. We ended up being the most overrated team in the country this year. We couldn't even compete in our last game of the season.

I also don't think it is right to question someone's mentality of the program after our appearance in the regional. That performance seriously made me question whether or not I am going to donate money to the program next year. I am not trying to draw any attention to myself or think my opinion is more important than anyone's elses. I seriously don't know what I am going to do at this point. Am I being somewhat shortsighted? Probably, but the drama in this program needs to take a 180 next year.

14. OutlandTrophy

OutlandTrophy New Member

if this would have happend last year, we would have had a new head coach this year.