1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Flat billed baseball caps

Discussion in 'South Oval' started by jkjsooner, May 28, 2012.

?

How do you wear your ball caps

1. Traditional curved bill

48 vote(s)
    90.6%
  2. Flat bill

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. I don't wear 'em.

5 vote(s)
    9.4%
  1. C&CDean

C&CDean Administrator

Spare me.

Answer me this grasshoppah: Why do you want to look black? Why would you want to act black? The only acceptable answer is "cause they get to **** all the white wimmens." You know that, right? Cause if you think baggy drawers with your boxers showing, a wife-beater T-shirt, and a flat-billed hat looks good, you're a ****ing moron.

2. Tulsa_Fireman

Tulsa_Fireman SoonerFans.com Elite Member

You could've saved yourself some carpal tunnel and just typed this, Deano.

3. C&CDean

C&CDean Administrator

True enough.

4. Eielson

Eielson SoonerFans.com Elite Member

You think the only good thing about being black is getting to "**** all the white wimmens?" Originally it was just disappointment that people would say "trying to be black" rather than something more along the lines of, "you look like white trash." I hate the emphasis that gets placed on the "black" part of it. I don't feel there should be a concern if your kid is white, black, mexican, asian, or any other race. The concern should be about them looking ghetto, trashy, skanky, etc. It's not about race.

This post took it way too far, though. You seriously think the only good thing about being black is getting to "**** all the white wimmens?" I'm thoroughly disgusted.

5. olevetonahill

olevetonahill Well-Known Member

You gonna Cry?
    Most white wimmens that **** the chocolate are skanks anyways

6. yermom

yermom Stayatworkdad

maybe Eilson wants to be Justin Bieber: http://justinsagging.tumblr.com/

7. picasso

picasso SoonerFans.com Elite Member

You're getting played so badly.

8. C&CDean

C&CDean Administrator

Anybody remember what time the KKK meeting starts tonight?

9. C&CDean

C&CDean Administrator

Nah, there's the running fast thing, the jumping high thing, the reduced requirements for admission into college, all sorts of black clubs and months and stuff, and most importantly, no sunscreen.

10. Fraggle145

Fraggle145 Drunky Town Limnologist

After the thunder game.

11. olevetonahill

Is this with the Hoods Night?

12. sooner_born_1960

sooner_born_1960 SoonerFans.com Elite Member

cancelled. There's a softball game to watch.

13. Fraggle145

Fraggle145 Drunky Town Limnologist

Actually, sooner_born is right, I forgot it was postponed for tomorrow due to the softball game.

First 500 people get a free flat billed ball cap.

14. olevetonahill

Ima watch that round ball game, Caint believe ima sayin that, cause I never watched it much before unless OU was doing great things and we know how long thats been.

15. olevetonahill

Come to the conclusion that the Flat bill thingy is a Definite Fad . The Thunder all had their NBA hats on and every one of em was on crooked and flat

16. OULenexaman

OULenexaman New Member

It's a niggy thing......something new will come along and probably look even more dorky *** than that.

17. SoonerAtKU

SoonerAtKU New Member

To be fair, that's every team that wins something. They pull those hats out of boxes 10 minutes beforehand, so they're not exactly "broken in". Same thing goes for hockey teams, and I challenge anyone to turn that one into a racial thing.

Other than saying it's clearly a Canadian problem. Justin Bieber is out of control and must be stopped.

18. SoonerBread

SoonerBread New Member

So I can safely assume you're a lesbian...?

19. setem

setem DTF

You will hardly ever see me without a hat on. The only time I don't wear one is when I am inside my house and sleeping. That being said I cannot stand to wear anything but a fiftynine50. They fit right, look great and as far as breaking the bill, I go the natural curve way. Gravity or tension on the bill seams to curve it for me. I used to curve my hat so much that I had no peripheral vision but now I just let god take care of it and I think I look fine. No gangsta look or hood look just regular old hat look. All of my OU hats are New Era's fiftynine50's.

20. 12

12 SoonerFans.com Elite Member

I agree with Sicem, only I'll add the flat-billed cap is also *** ************* ***** ***** * ** .

8timechamps likes this.