1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Did The get bained or did he just up and leave?

Discussion in 'South Oval' started by soonerchk, Jan 11, 2011.

1. 2121Sooner

2121Sooner New Member

Oh sweet baby Jesus, here we go again.

2. 3rdgensooner

3rdgensooner What?

Why would you blame Dear Lord Baby Jesus, lying there in his...his little ghost manger, lookin' at his Baby Einstein developmental...videos, learnin' 'bout shapes and colors... ?

DIB likes this.
  3. Mississippi Sooner

Mississippi Sooner New Member

I'm a jackhole a lot of the time, but usually only to myself. I'm pretty sure that's the reason I turned to hard drugs.

4. Jammin'

Jammin' Well-Known Member

IN

3rd time if you're counting at home.

5. 2121Sooner

2121Sooner New Member

8 pound 3 oz.....infant Jesus.

6. WichitaSooner

WichitaSooner New Member

I like to think of Jesus like with giant eagles wings, and singin' lead vocals for Lynyrd Skynyrd with like an angel band and I'm in the front row and I'm hammered drunk!

7. Jammin'

I tend to think of Jesus walking around my town, mumbling to himself about "crazy things". All the towns people think he's insane and blame it on the time he spent in the military. Eventually the towns people wear him down, so he occassionally stands in the middle of an intersection yelling obscenities and flipping cars the "full" bird with both hands until the cops haul him off to detox for the night. He lays low, mumbling in local eatery's for a month or so and flips off every car full of hs punks he see's until one day he's back in the middle of the intersection yelling.

For a visual of this Jesus, see my avatar.

2121Sooner likes this.
  8. DIB

DIB New Member

I like to picture Jesus in a tuxedo T-Shirt because it says I want to be formal, but I'm here to party.

I like to think of Jesus as a mischievous badger.

I like to picture Jesus as a figure skater. He wears like a white outfit, and He does interpretive ice dances of my life's journey.

9. Jammin'

On Sunday's I picture Jesus as a back up QB for the Broncho's.

10. 2121Sooner

2121Sooner New Member

I picture Jesus as a bookie up in Heaven and he has a vig bigger than any mob boss every thought of having. And he has his disciples and anyone else in heaven with a nasty gambling habit on the hook.

Then once all the bets come in he goes to God and says "Dad......here is the gambling line and here is who I need to win.......be with this team today."

Jesus had the under on Monday night. Bet on it.

11. TUSooner

TUSooner SoonerFans.com Elite Member

I'm pretty sure I would like The in person. I mean some of his posts are clever & all. I just get tired of the mindless "internet fodder." His internet persona would be much neater if he cut out a lot of it.

DISCLAIMER: I have not read any significant portion of this thread.

soonerchk likes this.
  12. AlboSooner

AlboSooner New Member

He was just as funny here as he was when I met him. Good guy.
    In every forum I've been, the admin has been the chief soother upper, the main diplomat, the calmer of all thunders, and not the opposite.

soonerchk likes this.
  13. soonerchk

soonerchk New Member

He is one of the most fun people I've been around and I wish he'd get his elfin azz back here.

TUSooner likes this.
  14. 2121Sooner

2121Sooner New Member

You are lucky you didnt say the "most fun" or you and I would have had issues.

**turns discerning eye towards chk**

15. soonerchk

soonerchk New Member

Yeah, I'm the one you haven't been around. Even though you still think you have.

16. 2121Sooner

2121Sooner New Member

Wait, werent you out here with Becky for the OU vs UW game? :eek:

17. soonerchk

soonerchk New Member

I hate you and no.

18. WichitaSooner

WichitaSooner New Member

Ooooops.... lol.

19. 2121Sooner

2121Sooner New Member

I know, and I still heart you

20. soonerchk

soonerchk New Member

We've had this talk so let's have it again. You met 3g. We are still not the same person no matter how much you wish it to be so. You did not meet me. You would remember meeting me because I am the only one who is actually tall enough to punch you in the throat. See how simple that is?:D