1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Did The get bained or did he just up and leave?

Discussion in 'South Oval' started by soonerchk, Jan 11, 2011.

1. olevetonahill

olevetonahill Well-Known Member

I know, I was
    Jes sayin

2. C&CDean

C&CDean Administrator

please...

3. olevetonahill

olevetonahill Well-Known Member

Dean likes being beat by gurls .:hot:

4. soonerchk

soonerchk New Member

Oh not just there.

Dean, I will keep that in mind since I will beat you again. Probably sooner rather than later cause that's how I roll.:cool:

C&CDean likes this.
  5. 3rdgensooner

3rdgensooner What?

You're a dancing machine!

6. macdaddybuff

macdaddybuff New Member

better than dancing queen haha ;)

I still love to dance the reason for the whole pom pom crap in the first place is because the other coaches know about my dancing and asked if I would come up with a routine for my daughters upwards cheer group. I was just messin around on the video but I am working on something for them. Oh and I took it well but was a little miffed when I saw it on fb even though I did not say anything about it. My wife was like you mad uh no hun no lol.

7. DIB

DIB New Member

3rdgensooner likes this.
  8. Adrian

Adrian New Member

9. WichitaSooner

WichitaSooner New Member

I have met The... he is kind of shy in person... then he gives you a green liquor that looks like koolaid, tastes like NyQuil, and erases your memory like Men in Black...

chk is a dirty whore

3G is Dr. dirty whore

I've met stu... he didn't like me much... and he is a sad little man....

that is all....

soonerchk likes this.
  10. 3rdgensooner

3rdgensooner What?

I cayn't do math.

I would vehemently disagree, but well....

11. DIB

DIB New Member

Nuh uh!

Adrian likes this.
  12. 2121Sooner

2121Sooner New Member

Me too

**turns nose up and walks away

13. STUpendOUs

STUpendOUs New Member

I came back...talked to phil (and a few others) and took this pick of your trailer that you went into when I showed back up...(you may or may not of seen me coming ;) )

[​IMG]

The cooler I was pointed to only had a beer left in it and I gave it to some guy (I don't remember a name) in a knit stocking hat. (oddly colored if I remember right)

The food may have just been cleared but there was nothing to eat but what was on Phil's plate when I did show back up...

Last edited: Jan 11, 2011
  14. OUthunder

OUthunder Angry Bird

So you can have butt secks?

15. soonerchk

soonerchk New Member

16. Leroy Lizard

Leroy Lizard SoonerFans.com Elite Member

I thought The was pretty funny at times. And I like irreverent posts. But at some point, the constant barrage of irreverence made it not so irreverent.

RacerX likes this.
  17. STUpendOUs

STUpendOUs New Member

I am heart broken seriously. :rolleyes:
    And I brought that up and was respectful when I did so... you even said so yourself...so why try and make it sound slanderous?

I told you to calm down when I found the threads about me on your board and THAT is why you banned me... don't be making chit up vet, it's not like you....

and I don't think I have called her that here... or the new site... I said I could but do not believe I did the out right deed... but on the OW, yes multiple times in retaliation only... I never started a thread or post by calling her that out of the blue...

And she can be one BTW...and what she likes to make up about other people and post on websites is only proving my point... you can add hypocrite, moronic and bull**** artist to that list too...

Now who is stalking who again Chkstine? Seriously you have brought my name up here and elsewhere FAR more than I have yours... just say'n

18. 2121Sooner

2121Sooner New Member

nobody calls chk a **** and gets away with it

19. Veritas

Veritas Moderator

FWIW, if you want to make annoying posters all but disappear, see my sig. :D

20. C&CDean

C&CDean Administrator

Stu,

My advice. Give it a ****ing rest. Period. I wouldn't recognize you if you walked up to me right now.

I do have a question though. Why do you have to continue to be a dick to other posters? What are you getting out of it? Why not just be normal and become a part of the board everyone can live with instead of being a jackhole all the damn time? I don't get it.

soonerchk likes this.