1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

BYU to make an announcement today at 4 PM....EST i assume...

Discussion in 'Sooner Football' started by OU_Sooners75, Oct 4, 2011.

1. Flagstaffsooner

Flagstaffsooner SoonerFans.com Elite Member

You have obviously never been there. Its like Houston with mountains.

2. OU_Sooners75

OU_Sooners75 SoonerFans.com Elite Member

Badger...stop...just stop!

Seriously, we all know that the vbookie is there. We just dont go because it is not very fun! :monkey:

TheUnnamedSooner likes this.
  3. Mark_in_Tulsa

Mark_in_Tulsa New Member

BYU boards saying announcement tomorrow not today. Waiting till Mizzu finally agrees today to the 6 year tv deal.

4. En_Fuego

En_Fuego New Member

West Virginia ?

[youtube]uc3SEBA-9nU&feature=related[/youtube]

5. sooneron

sooneron Soonerfans.com Elitist

Can we schedule them during ski season. LOVE me some, Utaaaaaaaaah!

6. badger

badger Vacuums eat while yelling

You're right, I haven't. I've just landed at the Salt Lake airport, that's all. Houston with mountains, eh? Traffic suck too?

I'll never stop. Sorry.

7. jkjsooner

jkjsooner New Member

I agree that this deserves its own thread. Too much crap gets burried int he realignment thread. This is important news and deserves its own thread.

If they don't want to clutter this board with realignment threads then they should create a realignment board. It's ridiculous having so many varying news stories all merged/lost in that one thread.

8. ouflak

ouflak Oh wow! Oh wow! Oh wow!

It's an idea....

9. badger

I really don't mind it getting its own thread if an announcement is imminent, but I'm not a real Modador, so we all might get overruled later, heh.

10. SoonerMom2

SoonerMom2 New Member

MO Press conference at 5:30 and @Jake_TrotterJake Trotter

Have no idea what Missouri is about to announce. But I have been told that Sunday's call among Big 12 presidents "did not go well."

MO media people think MO is going to the SEC.

11. oumartin

oumartin New Member

I may be crazy but I don't think Joseph Smith ever made it out to Utah but maybe I'm wrong.

salth2o likes this.
  12. badger

No, you're right. I actually google'd some Mormon history so I would sound less ignorant once BYU is in the Big 12 and inevitably visiting :D

Smith and his brother were both killed when the Mormons were settling in the Midwest (either Missouri or Illinois, I already forgot which state) and that is what led to Brigham Young being the successor. I am still not too familiar with Mormon history, but basically, they were not liked anywhere they went until they went someplace that there weren't already others established: Utah (I think it was then part of Nebraska, believe it or not, since it wasn't a state yet).

13. Wishboned

Wishboned New Member

You are correct. He was murdered while awaiting trial in Illinois.

14. Enjoying his 72 virgins

15. SoonerMom2

SoonerMom2 New Member

Chase Daniels still an idiot:

Chase Daniel "we go into places like OU and win, it's what we do".

Twitter re-post on MU board.

Uhmmm.....when the hell did THAT happen??

16. instigator

instigator SoonerFans.com Elite Member

WTF did BYU announce? I guess nothin since I can't find it.

Trotter says:
    What a cluster the Missouri teleconference has turned into… Fans chanting "S-E-C?"

17. instigator

instigator SoonerFans.com Elite Member

Uh duh! 1961! I remember it like it was yesterday! ;)

yermom likes this.
  18. MeMyself&Me

MeMyself&Me New Member

He's on a bugar high.

19. SoonerMom2

SoonerMom2 New Member

LOL!! That is too funny the last time they won here was 1961. I remember Daniels' comments at the Big 12 Championship inferring they won since they were ahead after three quarters. He just confirmed he still doesn't get you have to play four quarters! :smug:

20. badger

Has anyone heard anything on Mizz yet? If they're leaving, let's move the Big 12 basketball tourney to OKC pronto (or even Tulsa). Eff that state if they're not gonna stick around in the conference (and I know part of KC in is Kansas, but the tourney itself is in the Missouri half)

They have tons of incentive to stay and the Big 12 tourney is just one of many.