1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

BYU to make an announcement today at 4 PM....EST i assume...

Discussion in 'Sooner Football' started by OU_Sooners75, Oct 4, 2011.

1. OU_Sooners75

OU_Sooners75 SoonerFans.com Elite Member

Lots of rumors that BYU is about to announce their move to the Big 12.

And yeah, this should be in the realignment thread...big deal...I made it a thread instead! LOL

Wonder how true these rumors are?

2. oumartin

oumartin New Member

one hour after mizzou goes to sec, cool

3. Yay.... What a wonderfull tradeoff gj texas!

4. En_Fuego

En_Fuego New Member

Luv me sum Mormon women

5. badger

badger Vacuums eat while yelling

I was in awe of the landscape surrounding that BYU stadium when I saw their Utah State game. A city surrounded by mountains. Guess it wasn't so bad that no other state wanted the Mormons, huh? (no offense to any SF.com Mormons reading --- it worked out for the best!)

34,000 students, a 22k capacity basketball stadium, and about a 64k capacity football stadium. Not too shabby.

If the rumors are true, welcome to the Big 12. Just wish you could have joined last year so that we could have seen Jimmer before the tourney.

6. Provo and Utah are pretty awesome, unless you want to hook up or drink...or both. The Mormon chicks were pretty hot and friendly, but that's it :(

7. badger

This is also great for our west coast recruiting, not that we weren't already getting Vegas and Cali recruits, but now they can have a game out there in the conference schedule too.

8. Ohhhh really?? Since when have we ever recruited anyone good out of Vegas..

and before you guys go ape poo on me I'm joking and I know I have to use the winky kwear face because no one knows about sarcasm anymore

:witless:

Last edited: Oct 4, 2011
  9. Wishboned

Wishboned New Member

We had a running back from Vegas a few years ago. Can't remember his name. He was okay from what I remember.

10. Boomer.....

Boomer..... .....Sooner!

Not sure if serious?!?

11. OU_Sooners75

OU_Sooners75 SoonerFans.com Elite Member

Peachfuzz...you should be ashamed of yourself!

12. Too late... didn't edit fast enough haha

13. Flagstaffsooner

Flagstaffsooner SoonerFans.com Elite Member

mormon-women.jpg
    Have fun.

OULenexaman and TheHumanAlphabet like this.
  14. Mississippi Sooner

Mississippi Sooner New Member

[Herr]Justin Chaisson! Justin Chaisson! Justin Chaisson![/Herr]

OU_Sooners75 likes this.
  15. OUDoc

OUDoc ..............

I'm not really excited about having BYU on board, if that's the announcement.

16. SoonerMarkVA

SoonerMarkVA New Member

Getting BYU and WVU would be just about as good as we could get from what's plausible. If only Arkie would come on over, but I don't see any incentive for them to do so. To get to 12, assuming we can snag WVU, we'll have to take a step down for that last spot, for sure--unless Mary shows up as an apparition to the fellows and trustees of Notre Dame and directs them to join the XII also.

17. OU_Sooners75 likes this.
  18. SOFSooner

SOFSooner New Member

We also had a defensive back from Vegas that was alright, just can't remember his name.

19. En_Fuego

En_Fuego New Member

Joseph Smith was a man that knew where to park.

[​IMG]

20. badger

You're right. Vegas recruiting sucks. We should go to vBookie for our talent instead ;)