1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Herr Scholz

Discussion in 'Sooner Football' started by BOOMERBRADLEY, Jun 22, 2011.

1. BOOMERBRADLEY

BOOMERBRADLEY Well-Known Member

Where have you gone?

[​IMG]

2. Mississippi Sooner

Mississippi Sooner New Member

I remember being shocked to learn that Iron Eyes Cody was, in fact, a full blood Italian.

3. Soonerson1975

Soonerson1975 New Member

I thought he was black.

4. Widescreen

Widescreen SoonerFans.com Elite Member

I thought he was Indian. I mean, of course he is... His name's Iron Eyes Cody.

5. Soonerson1975

Soonerson1975 New Member

I always wanted a poster of Iron Eyes picking up trash along side the highway, with Mex standing beside him.

6. fwsooner22

fwsooner22 New Member

He did say not too long ago that he was DONE with US.

7. Mississippi Sooner

Mississippi Sooner New Member

He's an Eye-talian.

8. Ruf/Nek7

Ruf/Nek7 New Member

He just got over the shock and awe of his beloved whorns going 5-7 and is now hidden away in some hole approximately 5 meters south of Oklahoma tech stadium

9. Herr Scholz

Herr Scholz SoonerFans.com Elite Member

Not hiding anywhere. Just got tired of constant flames over here. I'll discuss football anytime you want. Does Lid hang out here anymore?

soonerhubs likes this.
  10. Soonermagik

Soonermagik New Member

He went into hiding after last year. I think he realized that Whorn football is over with for a long time. :D

11. Herr Scholz

Yes, your two recent 8-win seasons became the norm too, didn't they. Down seasons never happen to big programs and can never be considered an anomaly. I'm sure Texas will not bounce back any time soon.

Flagstaffsooner likes this.
  12. Mad Dog Madsen

Mad Dog Madsen New Member

At least you're honest... I'll give you that. ;)

13. KantoSooner

KantoSooner SoonerFans.com Elite Member

Welcome back.

Your antics are appreciated.

And, yes, UT will bounce back. Hopefully not soon, but more than likely sooner than I'd like.

14. BOOMERBRADLEY

Just beat the **** out of Payne county votech

15. BOOMERBRADLEY

Welcome back, Herr

Can you break down the horns this season and your expectations?

16. picasso

picasso SoonerFans.com Elite Member

You'll bounce back as soon as you find a dual threat QB.

17. Herr Scholz

I will later this evening. Gotta jet right now.

Flagstaffsooner likes this.
  18. badger

badger Vacuums eat while yelling

I am not so naive to think that we are going to beat Texas just because we did last year, just because practically everyone they played did last year.

We won by a touchdown, guys. We also won because miraculously, Landry's fumble didn't result in the whorns scoring.

I commend whoever had this excellent view of this humbling play:
    [youtube]4kcixEHyUR0[/youtube]

Potentially disastrous, but that right there - not Texas sucking, not entitlement, not lack of talent, not poor coaching, not whatever - THAT fumble play right there was the reason we beat Texas last year. Landry fumbled, but through some sheer luck or a miracle from above, the ball was close to the sideline and Texas couldn't recover it.

Two losses in a row was too much for whorn to overcome, but that one play right there could have meant that that UT wouldn't be in a downward spiral.

:rcmad: Then again, A&M said the same thing about the inital drive in the 77-0 game. If only their receiver caught that pass... then it would have been a game instead of a blowout... :rolleyes:

19. fwsooner22

fwsooner22 New Member

Nobody wants to hear this but Landry had WAY too many similar plays (not necessarily fumbles) during the season. Those gotta stop ! Completely. ** could have beaten us but for their fumbles but at least they were the punt drop kind not whatever ^ was.

20. picasso

picasso SoonerFans.com Elite Member

Like Pat Jones said, Landry keeps both teams in the game?

So did Colt. He was luckier than **** that we couldn't convert on the 3 pick 6's that he gave us in '09.