1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Herr Scholz

Discussion in 'Sooner Football' started by BOOMERBRADLEY, Jun 22, 2011.

1. soonerchk

soonerchk New Member

He did, and then they seemed to stop during the Baylor game. By the bowl game, I was able to stay in the same room and watch even when LJ had the ball.

2. Mad Dog Madsen

Mad Dog Madsen New Member

I said the same thing last year before we even played them. It doesn't matter if we're undefeated #1 and they're 0-5. The records don't mean sh*t in the Red River Rivalry...

3. soonerchk

soonerchk New Member

Yeah, and one of those had a whole lot to do with our starting QB missing all but 3 quarters of the entire season due to injury, and our starting TE missing the whole season. You know, that 1st draft pick guy and his friend the top 10 pick?

But don't let facts interfere with a good story.

4. SunnySooner

SunnySooner Wild West Wench

No ****. That when I had to get up and go buy my son a tshirt and choke down some Tums. That was the ugliest football game I've ever seen in person. Torture. Luckily, I drank enough alcohol afterwards to erase most of the memories but still....if we never have another season like '09, it will be way too soon.

5. tfoolry

tfoolry New Member

Yeah, maybe this play wouldn't have happened.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RPquR4eXa84

6. XingTheRubicon

XingTheRubicon SoonerFans.com Elite Member

this used to be true

but the last 11 or 12 years, the lower ranked team has won once

7. The Maestro

The Maestro SoonerFans.com Elite Member

Those pizzas in Austin won't deliver themselves! ;)

8. yankee

yankee New Member

Guys, I'll comment on the suck that is ut, but I gotta jet. TTYL BRB G2G

9. 3rdgensooner

3rdgensooner What?

I think I'll bounce. bbl cya

10. agoo758

agoo758 New Member

Opportunity to sig an * out of context! :)

SoonerofAlabama likes this.
  11. agoo758

agoo758 New Member

Oh and by the way,

Herr Scholz: Texas is great and OU sucks. You can call burn in hell.

Everyone else: Dude, you can disagree with us, but stop being so rude.

Herr Schol: OMGZ flaming!! Why is everyone sooooo mean to me?

12. oudavid1

oudavid1 @DavidLeake

Pony wristband 85.....check.....35 double switch zap 24 blast.....check.....fake 24 29 over flap sword........................uh timeout?

13. XingTheRubicon

XingTheRubicon SoonerFans.com Elite Member

that play = angina

14. Mad Dog Madsen

Mad Dog Madsen New Member

I'm just saying it's not a "gimme game" by any means... Take a look at the past 2 years where in 2009 Texas should have won big and won by a FG 16-13. In 2010 as horrible as Texas was, OU should have prison raped them and only won by 8 points...

15. BoulderSooner79

BoulderSooner79 SoonerFans.com Elite Member

But worth it. If OU fans experienced angina, imagine what horns fans felt. Many abandoned their faith in a higher being.

16. LesNessman

LesNessman New Member

Bad fumble for sure, and maybe I'm picking nits, but I seem to remember the horns would have had to score a touchdown AND make the 2pt conversion just to tie the game AND then either recover an onside kick and score in regulation, or hold OU scoreless in regulation (couple of minutes left?) and win in OT.

17. badger

badger Vacuums eat while yelling

Very true. Even in that bad situation, we were in a much better situation than whornish.

You could see it in the photos after that game - Stoops really, really wanted and needed that win. Mack, on the other hand, looked like he was in for a very long season <--- SEVERE understatement

18. Mississippi Sooner

Mississippi Sooner New Member

I will say that I don't think I've ever seen Mack with such a big helping of whatever he dips than in that game. He must have gone through a whole can that afternoon.

19. badger

badger Vacuums eat while yelling

Here's what I was referring to:
    [​IMG]
    Stoops has never looked happier, except for perhaps the crystal ball shot :)

Mack, on the other hand...
    [​IMG]
    It's like he knew 5-7 was about to happen or something <---SEVERE understatement

20. SoonerofAlabama

SoonerofAlabama Actual Poor Student

Any chance to post these:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Or this, I take:

[​IMG]