PDA

View Full Version : So I met a girl...

Pages : 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7

SicEmBaylor
10/26/2008, 10:16 PM
Hey Sic, did you watch The Pick Up Artist tonight? Some good stuff on there about body language.

No, but funny you should mention that. I was out having a beer with a couple of friends a few nights ago, and they mentioned this show. I had never heard of it before, so I've been meaning to catch it.

Is there a place online you can watch it? I don't even know what channel it comes on.

Curly Bill
10/26/2008, 10:18 PM
No, but funny you should mention that. I was out having a beer with a couple of friends a few nights ago, and they mentioned this show. I had never heard of it before, so I've been meaning to catch it.

Is there a place online you can watch it? I don't even know what channel it comes on.

VH-1...I don't know if you can watch the entire episode online or not.

I think it's interesting and funny, plus the Mystery dude looks just like one of my friends.

CK Sooner
10/26/2008, 10:19 PM

VH1.

It will be on again later tonight.

olevetonahill
10/26/2008, 10:45 PM
Hey Sic, did you watch The Pick Up Artist tonight? Some good stuff on there about body language.

I really think he needs to watch the "40 year Old Virgin ":eek:

tommieharris91
10/26/2008, 11:13 PM
I'd recommend Hitch to him.

StoopTroup
10/26/2008, 11:17 PM
Better just watch Brokeback Mountain SicEm...

That will help you more than those other movies...

olevetonahill
10/27/2008, 02:27 AM
Better just watch Brokeback Mountain SicEm...

That will help you more than those other movies...

Didnt He Star in that ?:confused:

SoonerKnight
10/27/2008, 02:39 AM
Didnt He Star in that ?:confused:

OUCH! That had to hurt! :eek:

;)

SteelClip49
10/27/2008, 09:36 AM
I take it this thread will end when SicEm is married and has 6 kids.

Collier11
10/27/2008, 09:54 AM
Clay Aiken style?

StoopTroup
10/27/2008, 01:08 PM
I take it this thread will end when SicEm is married and has 6 kids.

We can only hope....lol.

Then one day there will be little cubs running around trying to get some honey they saw at a Campaign Rally / State Fair.

SicEmBaylor
10/27/2008, 05:17 PM
I give up. Several of us (including this girl) were supposed to meet on campus tonight to drive to College Station and go to this Congressional debate. I'm the only person who showed up. Everyone else was busy and bailed.

:sigh:

I give up. I don't know if she's some combo of interested/not interested busy/blowing me off, but whatever the case may be this clearly isn't going anywhere. I give up.

JohnnyMack
10/27/2008, 05:18 PM
Pfftt....I'll believe it when I see the restraining order.

Collier11
10/27/2008, 05:22 PM
I give up. Several of us (including this girl) were suppose to meet on campus tonight to drive to College Station and go to this Congressional debate. I'm the only person who showed up. Everyone else was busy and bailed.

:sigh:

I give up. I don't know if she's some combo of interested/not interested busy/blowing me off, but whatever the case may be this clearly isn't going anywhere. I give up.

If she blew you off tonight then all you have to do is say this..."youre a cool chick but im too busy(dont laugh at this part) to mess around, if you want to hang out youve got my number"

After you say that, do not call her...that is the key to this working

SicEmBaylor
10/27/2008, 05:41 PM
If she blew you off tonight then all you have to do is say this..."youre a cool chick but im too busy(dont laugh at this part) to mess around, if you want to hang out youve got my number"

After you say that, do not call her...that is the key to this working

She didn't really blow me off personally. There was a group of half a dozen of us that were supposed to go of which she was one. We belong to the same organization and this was an organizational event.

Evidently our organization is highly disorganized.

Frozen Sooner
10/27/2008, 05:42 PM
She didn't really blow me off personally. There was a group of half a dozen of us that were suppose to go of which she was one. We belong to the same organization and this was an organizational event.

You should try going to some Democratic Party events.

Will Rogers had it right.

royalfan5
10/27/2008, 05:43 PM
She didn't really blow me off personally. There was a group of half a dozen of us that were suppose to go of which she was one. We belong to the same organization and this was an organizational event.

You would have ended up driving them to Lubbock anyway.

Frozen Sooner
10/27/2008, 05:44 PM
I'm guessing this debate was actually yesterday or it'll be tomorrow.

NYC Poke
10/27/2008, 05:49 PM
That was pretty anticlimactic. I need some closure.

SicEmBaylor
10/27/2008, 05:49 PM
I'm guessing this debate was actually yesterday or it'll be tomorrow.

It starts in about 40 minutes.
I wasn't about to drive down there and be the only guy from our organization to show up from Baylor. A bunch of guys from the Aggie chapter will be there, but I am NOT going to be left alone with those idiots.

SicEmBaylor
10/27/2008, 05:50 PM
That was pretty anticlimactic. I need some closure.

So do I, but it's going to have to wait until later tonight when I have more time to myself.

Frozen Sooner
10/27/2008, 06:01 PM
I wasn't about to drive down there and be the only guy from our organization to show up from Baylor. A bunch of guys from the Aggie chapter will be there, but I am NOT going to be left alone with those idiots.

Again, you should try showing up for a Democratic Party event sometime. Those are just cluster****s beyond all reason.

Like how, at the state convention, they had the delegates do a caucus-style "fan-out" instead of just casting ballots to determine how many delegates each candidate got.

Then, once the proportional fan out was done, we got to cast as many ballots for delegates as each candidate got delegates. After listening to 2-minute speeches from about 100 delegates.

Then we got to elect at-large delegates.

Then we got to elect party leader delegates.

Then they ran out of beer and we started to get unruly.

NYC Poke
10/27/2008, 06:11 PM
So do I, but it's going to have to wait until later tonight when I have more time to myself.

Um, what are you talking about?

Frozen Sooner
10/27/2008, 06:12 PM
I plan on gettin' some closure as soon as I get some alone time myself.

NYC Poke
10/27/2008, 06:14 PM
So that's what the kids are calling it these days . . .

royalfan5
10/27/2008, 06:17 PM
One of the upsides of being unemployed is the ability to close yourself frequently.

proud gonzo
10/27/2008, 06:20 PM
1) she's a drama major. What part of "busy" do you not understand?
2) It wasn't a date, it was some political thing with a bunch of people. That's not blowing you off. That's like skipping a class, except even less significant.

Okla-homey
10/27/2008, 07:36 PM
Hey Sic'em, why don't you send her one of those questionaires like in junior high. You know, "do you like me? check yes or no."

Sheesh man. Grow TFU. Or turn ghey. I don't care, but you are really letting our side (heterosexual adult men) down.

Frozen Sooner
10/27/2008, 07:39 PM
Heh. SicEm's the Vanderjagt of SF.com.

SoonerInKCMO
10/27/2008, 07:42 PM
When do we get to see pictures of the woman that launched one thousand replies? She better be hot.

SicEmBaylor
10/27/2008, 07:46 PM
Hey Sic'em, why don't you send her one of those questionaires like in junior high. You know, "do you like me? check yes or no."

Sheesh man. Grow TFU. Or turn ghey. I don't care, but you are really letting our side (heterosexual adult men) down.

I've done all I can. I've let her know that I'm interested, but she's always busy with drama stuff. Unfortunately, I have no control over her schedule.

mdklatt
10/27/2008, 07:57 PM

Who's got the time to drive halfway to Abilene on a school night?

GottaHavePride
10/27/2008, 07:59 PM
I've done all I can. I've let her know that I'm interested, but she's always busy with drama stuff. Unfortunately, I have no control over her schedule.

Not always. Just this time of year. University groups can't start rehearsing until classes start. So THIS is the exact time of semester when every university drama theater, opera department, music theater, ballet, and music department is having performances. They've had enough rehearsal time, and they have to get **** out of the way before finals.

Try asking her out at the beginning of a semester before her schedule has a chance to fill up.

OUHOMER
10/27/2008, 08:01 PM
So, this **** is still up in the air???????

tulsaoilerfan
10/27/2008, 08:29 PM

I call bull**** on this one; everyone knows you don't drink beer

tulsaoilerfan
10/27/2008, 08:31 PM

I doubt they would notice you weren't one of them:D

tulsaoilerfan
10/27/2008, 08:33 PM

Why don't u just cut to the chase and ask her if she wants to **** and get it over with? That way this thread can be closed and we can either all rejoice or move on to another one of your mindless threads that are so much fun to read:pop:

SteelClip49
10/27/2008, 10:54 PM
this thread is like Oklahoma State trying to win a title...... at times there is potential but just can't seem to cash in. Hopefully you can score this drama teen before the Pokes win a NC in football.

I have a feeling this thread could wind up being a bestselling novel turned into a major motion picture called, "Lovesic" starring Matthew McConaughey as SicEm and Miley Cyrus as Drama chick.

Hang in there Bear.

JohnnyMack
10/28/2008, 09:19 AM

Did you mail her a picture of your wang?

No?

Then you clearly haven't done all you can.

Collier11
10/28/2008, 09:22 AM
that would be counter-productive

Chuck Bao
10/28/2008, 09:39 AM
I still think that she would be interested in smoking a good cigar. Have you even asked her?

IB4OU2
10/28/2008, 09:40 AM
Did you mail her a picture of your wang?

No?

Then you clearly haven't done all you can.

Maybe he does'nt have a zoom lense?

Could he borrow yours? ;)

Chuck Bao
10/28/2008, 09:58 AM
Maybe he does'nt have a zoom lense?

Could he borrow yours? ;)

How about we don't go there and say we did.

That's like photocopying your butt on the copier machine. At first, you may be thinking yeah but it aint looking so pretty later.

I know. Ask her to get matching tattoos.

LosAngelesSooner
10/28/2008, 12:42 PM
I've done all I can. I've let her know that I'm interested, but she's always busy with drama stuff. Unfortunately, I have no control over her schedule.Yeah, 'cause what you REALLY need to be doing here is trying to control the entire situation more. :rolleyes:

NYC Poke
10/28/2008, 12:53 PM
So not only this, but they're killing Zima, too. Tough week.

http://archives.chicagotribune.com/2008/oct/20/business/chi-ap-millercoors-zima

tulsaoilerfan
10/28/2008, 07:58 PM
Poor Sic Em. :)

StormySooner-IN
10/28/2008, 08:28 PM
OMG? This **** is still going on!!1?!1

I've missed like 4 days, so I'm playing catch-up.

Give me a rundown of the current "relationship outline".....

;)

Okla-homey
10/28/2008, 08:37 PM
You know, there is a silver lining in all of this. It's positively Darwinian. To wit, it is clear to me that unless Sic'em sells sperm to some clinic, he'll never procreate.:P

olevetonahill
10/28/2008, 08:39 PM
OMG? This **** is still going on!!1?!1

I've missed like 4 days, so I'm playing catch-up.

Give me a rundown of the current "relationship outline".....

;)

Its simple really
Sicem Swung and Missed , again .

tommieharris91
10/28/2008, 09:08 PM
I just wanna see the relationship outline.

salth2o
10/28/2008, 09:28 PM
Its simple really
Sicem Swung and Missed , again .

The count is no balls and two strikes.

Collier11
10/28/2008, 09:30 PM
in all fairness he has fouled off a couple of pitches and I think he is frustrating the pitcher

SicEmBaylor
10/28/2008, 11:23 PM
I am such a freaking moron. I'm screwing up a conversation with this girl as we speak.

SicEmBaylor
10/28/2008, 11:43 PM
So, I was at a meeting tonight that she said she wouldn't be at but she was. After the meeting, I was trying to get some one-one time to talk with her, but a bunch of people were around the entire time so that ruled that out. I just walked back to my car and left.

Anyway, I get home and I felt like a total moron for not talking to her beyond brief small talk so I changed my Facebook status to, "I'm an idiot of epic proportions."

SOOO, she sends me an IM asking why I was an idiot. This is the convo that transpired. I don't think I handled it very well. I had to make up a reason for being an idiot without telling her that she was the reason I am the said idiot. UGH...

DramaGirl:
why are you an idiot of epic proportions?

SicEm:
Hey, sorry I was talking to my roommate. I went to get food after the meeting tonight and I was attempting to send a text message while pulling into the parking lot and somehow I missed the "lot" and ran over a curb. There was this horrible scraping noise and I'm pretty sure there were people outside laughing at me.

Therego, I am a moron. :):) That's probably why texting and driving are illegal in some states.

DramaGirl:
funny. nice. sweet. good job.
damn government safety measures.

SicEm:
Hahaha indeed. So it was good seeing you at the meeting tonight.

DramaGirl:
we didn't get to talk at all. i literally ran from my hall trick or treaat thing in my dumbass costume. but it was okay, at least i got to make some of the meeting, i thought i was going to miss the whole thing.

SicEm:
I know I wish we'd had a chance to talk a bit more...Hopefully we'll get to do so soon. I saw a bunch of kids heading toward Collins dressed in costumes so I figured it was trick or treat night at the dorms.

They never bring the kids to the guys dorms...

DramaGirl:
yeah, it was awful.

SicEm:
Which sucks because Penland can be pretty damned scary

DramaGirl:
and, because the boys dorms all smell like poop, specifically Penland.

SicEm:
Hah yep. I lived in Martin though. I'm not sure if that's better or worse. Were there a lot of kids doing the trick or treating?

DramaGirl:
martin is cleaner. yeah, a lot of them were cute, but the old fat kids annoyed me and took all of my candy

SicEm:
HAHAHAHA. That's about right

DramaGirl:
i spent 12 dollars on four bags of candy, and it was gone in about half an hour

SicEm:
Are you doing anything cool for Halloween? I'm somewhat annoyed at Baylor for scheduling the bonfire on Halloween night.
Good grief.

DramaGirl:
they were taking two handfulls of candy and it pissed me off so i switched to a smaller bowl
actually, i am ushering for "showtime" for the alumni

SicEm:
Oh sweet. I have a Halloween party to go to, but I hate missing the bonfire. :(:(

What's Showtime?

DramaGirl:
for a few hours, and then i am planning on going to the big theatre halloween party, but there is going to be a ridiculous amount of alcohol and i have a a load-in at 8 in the morning on saturday
i didnt want to miss the bonfire either, but i rarely get what i want
i don't know really. i guess it is musical acts or skits to entertain the rich old alumni. i know i am making $20 to do it, so whatever

SicEm:
Aye. Well drink plenty of water to stay hydrated and stave off that hangover if you do drink a lot! I'm telling you DramaGirl...college activities (especially class) really get in the way of having a good time in college.

It's something of a catch-22

SicEm:
Do you know if you'll be able to make the election night watch parties either at the party thing or wherever Tyler decides to do something?

DramaGirl:
for sure. if only college didn't involve classes...
i am not sure yet. i never know what my schedule for theatre will be, but i will be sorely disappointed if i miss election night.

SicEm:
I've been thinking of taking a semester of college with no classes but evidently that's not a recipe for success.

DramaGirl:
yeah...

SicEm:
Well it keeps you busy but at least you enjoy doing it. Do they have freshman doing all of the grunt work in the drama department? It was like that with Baylor debate.
err freshmen

DramaGirl:
yeah, sometimes. theatre is mostly stuctured that everyone does everything. i am currently trying to avoid latin howmework, it is not working out so hot though.

SicEm:
Heh, one of the Latin profs sold me his Xbox but I can't think of the guy's name. I had a friend who took latin though and it nearly killed him.

DramaGirl:
yeah, it is no one.

D--- W---? i could see him with an xbox

SicEm:
Well, I'll let you get back to the Latin homework, and I think I'm going to call it a night (very early morning tomorrow) but we seriously have to get together and talk soon. :):) You have GOT to let me take you out at least once this semester or I shall be highly disappointed. ;);)

DramaGirl:
we'll see. if theatre and latin don't kill me first.

SicEm:
He was a really nerdy guy. That's all I can remember. I'll see if I can find his name tomorrow though because now I'm curious.

DramaGirl:
have a good night.
good. let me know.

SicEm:
Sweet. =)=) Well here's hoping you kick theatre and latin's *** before it gets you! :D:D Night!

tommieharris91
10/28/2008, 11:52 PM
Dude that convo is comedy gold. Who says things like "Aye" and "Therego" anymore? Between that and someone who is 26 (27?) taking another semester off...

I'm 24, and it has taken me 5 years to get a bachelor's. A few of my friends make fun of me for being slow. What's really funny is that I started college after you did and I will get my degree before you do. ;)

GottaHavePride
10/28/2008, 11:56 PM
So you know, let me tell you what this "load-in" business entails:

Show up at 8 am.

Drop all the lighting equipment down from the flys above the stage.

Reposition the lighting instruments (spotlights and such)

Put appropriate colored gels on all the lighting instruments

Raise the lighting equipment out

Hang any backdrops needed (these are pieces of canvas probably 40 feet wide by 30 feet tall that have to be hung so they can be raised into the flies

Raise the backdrops out

Put down a floor (if necessary) and bring in the scenery

Carefully position the set properly and mark its location on the stage with tape

Run sound equipment. Floor mikes, monitors, etc.

Focus the lighting equipment so all the lighting instruments (we're talking serveral dozen of them) are pointed in the right locations

Set light cues - adjust levels and how to change from one lighting set and effect to another

Bring in all the props, costumes, etc.

and then there's usually a rehearsal at the end of the day.

proud gonzo
10/29/2008, 12:00 AM
1) a single happy face is often MORE than enough
2) is that you trying to flirt or trying to in absolutely no way give any clue that you have ever flirted with anyone before in your life?

GottaHavePride
10/29/2008, 12:02 AM
So, I was at a meeting tonight that she said she wouldn't be at but she was. After the meeting, I was trying to get some one-one time to talk with her, but a bunch of people were around the entire time so that ruled that out. I just walked back to my car and left.

There is your tactical error. What's wrong with talking to her with other people there? Are people going to say "OMG, dude, SicEm's talking to a female!" If so, here is another problem.

Even if you'd rather talk in private, just walk up to her and say "hey, why don't we get out of here and find someplace a little quieter?"

Hell, the other day I had a girl ask me "So do guys really think about sex every 15 seconds?" and I said "I don't know, because you're really throwing off my numbers right now."

They LAUGH at stuff like that.

tommieharris91
10/29/2008, 12:03 AM
Hell, the other day I had a girl ask me "So do guys really think about sex every 15 seconds?" and I said "I don't know, because you're really throwing off my numbers right now."

Dear Lord there's so much potential for that question.

GottaHavePride
10/29/2008, 12:05 AM
Dear Lord there's so much potential for that question.

I know - I sort of condensed that story. ;)

tommieharris91
10/29/2008, 12:07 AM
I know - I sort of condensed that story. ;)

As long as your boning and posting at the same time... :texan:

Tulsa_Fireman
10/29/2008, 12:09 AM
Hell, the other day I had a girl ask me "So do guys really think about sex every 15 seconds?" and I said "14. 13. 12. 11. 10... With you, more like every 3 to 5. Nice shoes."

Fixed for my personal viewing pleasure.

GottaHavePride
10/29/2008, 12:11 AM
Hah. No. I have my priorities correct.

olevetonahill
10/29/2008, 12:13 AM
Correction . Its every Second .;)

SicEmBaylor
I thought I was pretty smooth toward the end.

Frozen Sooner
WTF? Therego? That's not even a WORD.

Tulsa_Fireman
10/29/2008, 12:16 AM

As a bowel movement.

tommieharris91
10/29/2008, 12:16 AM

SicEm:
Well, I'll let you get back to the Latin homework, and I think I'm going to call it a night (very early morning tomorrow) but we seriously have to get together and talk soon. You have GOT to let me take you out at least once this semester or I shall be highly disappointed.

The only thing smooth about this was saying you're gonna let her go.

GottaHavePride
10/29/2008, 12:17 AM

Once you were in saying good night mode, I would probably not have brought up nerdy latin professor guy again. Just go straight for "hey, get some sleep. You looked great earlier. Call me when you have a free evening, I'd love to have dinner with you." You want her thinking about the time she COULD be spending with you, not which of her professors might have owned an X-Box in the past.

Tulsa_Fireman
10/29/2008, 12:17 AM
Tommie, you have GOT to let me take you out at least once this semester or I shall be highly disappointed.

Forsooth, thou dost verily vex me with thine Chicagoland avatar oft yonder.

Frozen Sooner
10/29/2008, 12:18 AM
SicEm, again, take my comments with a grain of salt, because for whatever reason I actually think you're OK, but...

You HAVE to be the only guy in history who's used the "Early Meeting" bailout before actually getting the secks.

Frozen Sooner
10/29/2008, 12:19 AM
I mean, usually, after a furious half-minute in the sack I'll generally drop the "Yeah, I've got an early morning tomorrow, so I should probably leave," but you're leaving out the furious half-minute-the whole POINT of the operation.

tommieharris91
10/29/2008, 12:19 AM
Tommie, you have GOT to let me take you out at least once this semester or I shall be highly disappointed.

Forsooth, thou dost verily vex me with thine Chicagoland avatar oft yonder.

How you doin?

proud gonzo
10/29/2008, 12:21 AM
you mean when you used "shall" and 27 different smileys? :confused:

SicEmBaylor
10/29/2008, 12:24 AM
you mean when you used "shall" and 27 different smileys? :confused:

I can't defend anything I said in that conversation. It was bad. Very bad.

Tulsa_Fireman
10/29/2008, 12:27 AM
Sidebar to the story. Insert waxing of eloquence here.

There was a girl in high school. A year older than me. Drama, drama, drama. The whole gut-wrenching nine yards. She was, however, an absolute doll. One of those girls who played how demure she was, even as the deep pools of her eyes and her chocolate brown locks buried their hooks into your mind. A girl you could stare at for hours, simply engrossed in her demeanor, her presence, the very simple, yet unflagging elegance that she wore like a comfortable shawl.

I never talked to that girl. Kick myself in the *** every time I think about it.

Good thing her drama-spewed, theater addled skull ended up hitched to a pothead, leaving her knocked up and smoking crack.

Dirty whore.

Back to the discussion.

Frozen Sooner
10/29/2008, 12:30 AM
Sidebar to the story. Insert waxing of eloquence here.

There was a girl in high school. A year older than me. Drama, drama, drama. The whole gut-wrenching nine yards. She was, however, an absolute doll. One of those girls who played how demure she was, even as the deep pools of her eyes and her chocolate brown locks buried their hooks into your mind. A girl you could stare at for hours, simply engrossed in her demeanor, her presence, the very simple, yet unflagging elegance that she wore like a comfortable shawl.

I never talked to that girl. Kick myself in the *** every time I think about it.

Good thing her drama-spewed, theater addled skull ended up hitched to a pothead, leaving her knocked up and smoking crack.

Dirty whore.

Back to the discussion.

'Minds me of something Bill Hicks used to say about the girl he loved and lost.
How he hopes she gets married to the guy of her dreams.
Who proceeds to flunk out of school, knock her up, and start working at a dead-end job while getting hugely fat.
And one day, while he's mounting her with his 400lbs of suet and fat while her four naked kids scream around the house, he should have a heart attack.
And as she's drowning in **** and vomit and loose bowel from the guy of her dreams, she should look over at the TV, and see him doing the Tonight Show.

olevetonahill
10/29/2008, 12:31 AM
I knew a chick that didnt wanta ****.
Fer 5 seconds .:rolleyes:

Tulsa_Fireman
10/29/2008, 12:37 AM
Didja stick your finger in her butt?

olevetonahill
10/29/2008, 12:40 AM
Didja stick your finger in her butt?

end of the 5 seconds

Collier11
10/29/2008, 09:24 AM
I can't defend anything I said in that conversation. It was bad. Very bad.

My only advice is when she said she didnt know if Latin and Theatre would allow her time, all you have to say is "ya know you only live once, have a little fun" that puts the pressure on her

Tulsa_Fireman
10/29/2008, 09:40 AM
Or even better than that...

"But between theater and drama and my self-absorbed hair-flipping through my education with which I'll be able to read latin and pretend I'm a tree, I don't know if I'll have the time! I have to prepare to be a burden to society!"

"Baby. Girlie. Chicky-doll. I can lick my eyebrows."

"Screw latin."

Collier11
10/29/2008, 10:31 AM
That is better!

SteelClip49
10/29/2008, 10:47 AM
This thread deserves 5 stars and I hope this thread exceeds 10,000 posts leading up to when you first make happy time.

StoopTroup
10/29/2008, 11:04 AM
The funniest thing is...

The girl is a Drama Major.

This whole story is dramatic.

It has all of us wrapped up in following the plot to the end.

The end has multiple possibilities....

I've envisioned the one where SicEm finally gets some alone time with her and she walks into the room while he changing and sees his short George Castanza and SicEm starts to scream "IT WAS COLD!"....

As I stated before...this is turning towards an Epic Tale of woe....

"Brother Where Art Thou" was based on Homer....

This one is based on Seinfeld IMO.....

Collier11
10/29/2008, 11:15 AM
This could be an episode of Seinfeld, introducing SicEm

SicEmBaylor
10/29/2008, 02:23 PM
This could be an episode of Seinfeld, introducing SicEm

If my instincts are always wrong then the opposite of my instincts must always be right. I should just walk up to her and say, "Hi, my name is SicEm. I'm a short, skinny, bald 26 year old undergraduate still dependent on my parents."

George may have been a genius.

StormySooner-IN
10/29/2008, 02:57 PM
I shall be highly disappointed.
wtf-lmao.

FAIL.

tommieharris91
10/29/2008, 03:01 PM
If my instincts are always wrong then the opposite of my instincts must always be right. I should just walk up to her and say, "Hi, my name is SicEm. I'm a short, skinny, bald 26 year old undergraduate still dependent on my parents."

George may have been a genius.

You should try this with women other than drama chick. It just might work.

Tulsa_Fireman
10/29/2008, 03:04 PM
You should try this with a hundred dollar bill in your hand.

8timechamps
10/29/2008, 03:28 PM
SicEm,

Dude it's been a month...

You should already be considering her an ex by now.

proud gonzo
10/29/2008, 03:42 PM
I would love to compare a month of Sicem's to a month from my summer. wow.

stoops the eternal pimp
10/29/2008, 03:49 PM
sales should definitely not be something you ever do sic

SicEmBaylor
10/29/2008, 03:56 PM
sales should definitely not be something you ever do sic

Man, you don't have to tell me. When I was in Boy Scouts I just handed my order form to my dad and had him solicit his patients so I wouldn't have to.

I couldn't sale a brick of gold on a street corner in Harlem for tree fiddy.

SoonerInKCMO
10/29/2008, 04:18 PM

What did you do this summer? :hot:

Frozen Sooner
10/29/2008, 04:28 PM
SicEm,

Dude it's been a month...

You should already be considering her an ex by now.

You know, the funny thing is that in the time this thread has taken, I went out with a girl five times, broke up with her, and now we're alredy past the awkward phase and are friends hooking each other up with our mutual friends.

Kooky.

mdklatt
10/29/2008, 04:54 PM

Are you saying you "get around"? :confused:

Tulsa_Fireman
10/29/2008, 04:55 PM
Did you PIITB?

Because I ain't afraid to derail this thread right here, right now, for a lil' quality 'Mike Rich PIITB of his ex-girlfriend' kinda story, lemme tell ya.

Sooner Born Sooner Bred
10/29/2008, 05:02 PM
The funniest thing is...

The girl is a Drama Major.

This whole story is dramatic.

It has all of us wrapped up in following the plot to the end.

The end has multiple possibilities....

I've envisioned the one where SicEm finally gets some alone time with her and she walks into the room while he changing and sees his short George Castanza and SicEm starts to scream "IT WAS COLD!"....

As I stated before...this is turning towards an Epic Tale of woe....

"Brother Where Art Thou" was based on Homer....

This one is based on Seinfeld IMO.....Have we hit the climax of the story yet?

Frozen Sooner
10/29/2008, 05:03 PM
It's a SicEm story. The only climax is achieved alone.

KC//CRIMSON
10/29/2008, 05:03 PM

Anyway, I get home and I felt like a total moron for not talking to her beyond brief small talk so I changed my Facebook status to, "I'm an idiot of epic proportions."

SOOO, she sends me an IM asking why I was an idiot. This is the convo that transpired. I don't think I handled it very well. I had to make up a reason for being an idiot without telling her that she was the reason I am the said idiot. UGH...

http://www.luminomagazine.com/2004.10/spotlight/nerds/images/booger/booger4.jpg

proud gonzo
10/29/2008, 05:05 PM
Are you saying you "get around"? :confused:Nope. I'm saying that even as someone who definitely does not get around, my month would still be way more interesting than SicEm's. Froz made pretty much the same point with his story.

the_ouskull
10/29/2008, 07:47 PM
I just wanted to get in on this one before it entered the record books.

the_ouskull

C&CDean
10/29/2008, 08:35 PM
You know, the funny thing is that in the time this thread has taken, I went out with a girl five times, broke up with her, and now we're alredy past the awkward phase and are friends hooking each other up with our mutual friends.

Kooky.

You know what's even funnier? In the time this thread has taken I've had sex with my wife 10-15 times, taken a couple trips across the country, fantasized about sex with my wife a couple times, OU has played about 5 ballgames, gas prices have dropped about $3 a gallon, the economy has crashed/recovered/crashed/recovered about a dozen times, my new tractor came in and I already broke the back window out of it cutting hay - and it's fixed and ready to go when I get back in town and we're damn near to election day.

Once again, somebody give me a good reason for not closing this POS down.

Collier11
10/29/2008, 08:39 PM
Cus the people that post on this board are enjoying it...what is your deal with wanting to close it so bad?

Lott's Bandana
10/29/2008, 08:46 PM
You know what's even funnier? In the time this thread has taken I've had sex with my wife 10-15 times, taken a couple trips across the country, fantasized about sex with my wife a couple times, OU has played about 5 ballgames, gas prices have dropped about $3 a gallon, the economy has crashed/recovered/crashed/recovered about a dozen times, my new tractor came in and I already broke the back window out of it cutting hay - and it's fixed and ready to go when I get back in town and we're damn near to election day.

How many red-card responses are in that post!!!??

I count 7.

NYC Poke
10/29/2008, 08:49 PM
We haven't met Cousin Oliver yet.

Lott's Bandana
10/29/2008, 08:53 PM
I was reading that text conversation and was pretty bored with it until the Xbox part. Then I started laughing:

SicEm: "I bought an Xbox from..."
Drama: "I can see HIM with an Xbox..."
SicEm: "He's a really nerdy guy...."

Killing me.

Might as well have a big honking boog hanging out of your nose...then ask everyone in the room for a tissue.

Gandalf_The_Grey
10/29/2008, 09:01 PM

Every reason you named is just another reason this should stay open...if this was closed I would not have got to laugh at your post

C&CDean
10/29/2008, 09:02 PM
Cus the people that post on this board are enjoying it...what is your deal with wanting to close it so bad?

If you're enjoying seeing a grown-assed man getting his face smashed into the gravel by some sleazebag chick then might I say you are the one having a "deal?"

I like our boy Sicem. Watching him get drug down the alley by his ankles and getting **** on by some imaginary lover isn't my idea of good entertainment. Even if he's leading y'all on by the nose.

Collier11
10/29/2008, 09:04 PM
If you're enjoying seeing a grown-assed man getting his face smashed into the gravel by some sleazebag chick then might I say you are the one having a "deal?"

I like our boy Sicem. Watching him get drug down the alley by his ankles and getting **** on by some imaginary lover isn't my idea of good entertainment. Even if he's leading y'all on by the nose.

:D C'mon Dean, its like Flava of Love except the scrawny guy is SicEm and the Drama Chick is actually a Drama Chick

C&CDean
10/29/2008, 09:09 PM
You watch Jerry Springer, don't you?

Howzit
10/29/2008, 09:11 PM
Good Gawd Gertie.

Here, I've done the dirty work for you. Print it off, give it to her, and run away.

http://img171.imageshack.us/img171/927/frostonnoteym4.jpg

soonerboomer93
10/29/2008, 09:26 PM

nothing makes me feel better about a ****ty day then watching springer

Collier11
10/29/2008, 09:31 PM

Nah, cant watch that or Rock of Love but I can watch me some Flava of Love :D

8timechamps
10/29/2008, 09:45 PM
I'm with Dean.

I like SicEm, but at this point, the man has to want to move on.

Sheriff...lock 'er up!

Collier11
10/29/2008, 09:49 PM
as long as SicEm wants to talk about it, I want to hear about it

C&CDean
10/29/2008, 09:52 PM

I've got an idea. Why don't you and Sicem hook up for some groovy butt secks. Then, you can hear his silliness first hand, and neither of you will be virg's any more. Plus we won't have to read this crapola on the board. Pretty much a win-win-win I'm thinking.

Collier11
10/29/2008, 09:55 PM
As long as im the pitcher, SicEm...you in?

8timechamps
10/29/2008, 10:00 PM

I always thought you were a dude.

sorry.

olevetonahill
10/29/2008, 10:06 PM

Wait a Minute .
If yer the Pitcher aint YOU in ?:eek:

Collier11
10/29/2008, 10:07 PM
I always thought you were a dude.

sorry.

Its like that chick flick that my gf makes me watch and I secretly ended up enjoying it...wait!?

Collier11
10/29/2008, 10:08 PM
Wait a Minute .
If yer the Pitcher aint YOU in ?:eek:

Dont worry Vet we can still enjoy drunkytown together, its all to keep Dean distracted so he doesnt shut it down ;)

SicEmBaylor
10/29/2008, 10:21 PM

I'm not sure which is which, but beggars can't be choosers.

How you doin'?

8timechamps
10/29/2008, 10:24 PM
LOCK DOWN!

NYC Poke
10/29/2008, 10:25 PM
Are you kidding me? SicEm's finally about to get some and you want to lock it down?!

olevetonahill
10/29/2008, 10:26 PM

How you doin'?

Ben Dover sic.:eek:

olevetonahill
10/29/2008, 10:28 PM
Are you kidding me? SicEm's finally about to get some and you want to lock it down?!

Hes gonna find the true meaning Of "Pork Barrel "

tommieharris91
10/29/2008, 10:43 PM

How you doin'?

http://www.shipmentoffail.com/wp-content/uploads/2008/09/roflbot-1px3.jpg

Collier11
10/29/2008, 10:49 PM

Even though im part of this joke, I will admit I laughed out loud at this

SicEmBaylor
10/29/2008, 11:02 PM
Listen people, I know this is taking an inordinate amount of time and effort to get something going with this girl. It may not seem like it, but I'm moving the ball down the field one yard at a time. The problem is, I started on my own goal line, so this is going to take awhile...

SicEmBaylor
10/29/2008, 11:03 PM
Also, that's a ****-poor analogy.

Mjcpr
10/29/2008, 11:04 PM
Listen people, I know this is taking an inordinate amount of time and effort to get something going with this girl. It may not seem like it, but I'm moving the ball down the field one yard at a time. The problem is, I started on my own goal line, so this is going to take awhile...

Some day, she will really appreciate this gift of yours.

Lott's Bandana
10/29/2008, 11:05 PM
Originally Posted by SicEmBaylor

Well.....

Quit huddling.

SicEmBaylor
10/29/2008, 11:06 PM
Well.....

Quit huddling.

Huddling helps...I'm sure I can draw an analogy between myself and Baylor's historically inept offense.

Lott's Bandana
10/29/2008, 11:08 PM
Huddling helps...I'm sure I can draw an analogy between myself and Baylor's historically inept offense.

I already did.

tommieharris91
10/29/2008, 11:10 PM

Moving the ball one yard at a time usually won't get you into the end zone if you start at your 1. Hell, you might have to take a safety if things go too bad.

GottaHavePride
10/29/2008, 11:10 PM
Also, that's a ****-poor analogy.

You should be playing chess instead.

sriBuscggWs

salth2o
10/29/2008, 11:37 PM
Is this thread setting any records for total number of posts, number of pathetic posts, etc?

SbOrOiNaEnR
10/29/2008, 11:45 PM

In the time this thread has taken, I too have had sex with the wives of multiple posters on this board :D :D :D ;) ;) ;)

Collier11
10/30/2008, 12:11 AM
In the time this thread has taken, I too have had sex with the wives of multiple posters on this board :D :D :D ;) ;) ;)

and all the osu and ut fans on this board...dont leave them off your list

Frozen Sooner
10/30/2008, 12:11 AM
Moving the ball one yard at a time usually won't get you into the end zone if you start at your 1. Hell, you might have to take a safety if things go too bad.

Hm. Takin' a safety sounds like a good thing to do for me right now..

SoonerKnight
10/30/2008, 02:21 AM
Sic'em do something already. I have 6 days off when I come back I expect to read a thread that the drought is over already!!!! :mad: Come on if you were the last man on earth and she was the last woman on earth I expect the human race would be extinct!!!!!!!

;) :gary:

Gandalf_The_Grey
10/30/2008, 03:56 AM
I don't know about locking this..but moving it to the test forum would be comedy gold

Fraggle145
10/30/2008, 04:06 AM

you need at least 3.34 yds per play to make a first down... just sayin'

SteelClip49
10/30/2008, 08:45 AM
Proud Gonzo, you want to make some serious dough? Well, this genius thread is perfect for a screenplay. Shoot, if I had Final Draft I would put something together but here is your chance.

Also Dean, would you rather have continuous BS threads about Politics and Spek or this? Seems to me this thread shows no signs of letting up... not because of SicEm, but because other mini topics are kind of mentioned with the flow of SicEm's positive and negative outcomes.

So, don't pull a John Blake and punt... keep the drive going and like SicEm said, take it one yard at a time and before you know it, the red zone will be in reach then the end zone.

frankensooner
10/30/2008, 09:23 AM
This thread reminds me of when I was in 8th grade and had a huge crush on a cute little blonde 7th grader. That didn't work out either. ;)

Lott's Bandana
10/30/2008, 09:50 AM
So, don't pull a John Blake and punt... keep the drive going and like SicEm said, take it one yard at a time and before you know it, the red zone will be in reach then the end zone.

Where Fireman awaits!

Taxman71
10/30/2008, 10:09 AM
Proof that nice guys finish last....and do not buy her a mongrammed necklace for her birthday if you haven't already swapped gravy.

http://www.moviemart.in/upload/The%20Last%20American%20Virgin%20%281982%29bf666.j pg

StoopTroup
10/30/2008, 10:24 AM
Dean could be John Blake?

I don't see it...

Does John Blake even own a tractor?

Howzit
10/30/2008, 10:43 AM
No, but Dean plays twister.

soonerboomer93
10/30/2008, 10:48 AM
i hear he pwned howzit in the nekkid twister challenge

Lott's Bandana
10/30/2008, 11:12 AM
i hear he pwned howzit in the nekkid twister challenge

The visual conjured up by the above post is beyond merciless.

StoopTroup
10/30/2008, 11:19 AM
SicEm....

You should take a twister game to the next function your at...

If your girl is over talking with folks like the last time....simply go over near them and start setting up the game....

Then walk over to them all and say..."OK...it's time...let's do this."

Then hold the spinner out in your hand and tell her to spin it.

Also...tell her you know a guy with a tractor.

That will send out the message that your a take charge kind of guy.

YWIA.

ST

tulsaoilerfan
10/30/2008, 04:57 PM
I didn't think it was possible for this thread to go any further downhill; unfortunately, i was wrong

SicEmBaylor
10/30/2008, 04:59 PM
I didn't think it was possible for this thread to go any further downhill; unfortunately, i was wrong

Don't be a buzz kill.

I decided that I'm not being direct enough with this girl. We still haven't had an opportunity to have that face-face "chit chat", but when we do I'm going to lay it all out on the table. I'm going to tell her exactly what I want (her) and what I want to do about it. She can either take it or walk away (I'm not going to word it that way).

Tulsa_Fireman
10/30/2008, 05:11 PM
Could you just go ahead and put the proverbial bullet in your sex life's head in the shower? It'll be a lot easier to clean up.

Chicks don't like ultimatums, Sic'em. THAT is an ultimatum. GO OUT WITH ME NOW, DAMMIT. Or else I walk! Whoopty-doo, she'll say, mention something about liking you as a friend, and never bother with you ever again except in conversations with her friends about either 1) you're too into yourself cutting a line in the sand or 2) you're a demanding creep, or 3) stay away from him, he's a stalker. Bullet in the head.

When are you gonna quit pantywaisting around with this, drop your man-sack, and go with that whole honest angle we talked about? Hey, Dramachickybaby. I like your style. And I'd absolutely LOVE a chance to take you to dinner. I understand you're busy, sure. So am I. But everybody has to stop and eat, and by cracky, I wanna do it with you 'cause you're groovy, baby. Get to know you better. Because what I know so far, I like. A bunch.

That takes a pair of huevos. Not ultimatums that essentially force her hand and give YOU an easy route to explain your failure by how she shot you down and must've not been interested in the first place. Stand up. Make it known to her. Hell, to everyone. Forget the romance, forget the grand dreams of moonlight, candlelight, and wine. Howzabout a cheeseburger and a movie? You wanna get close and familiar, not try to pull off some childish, made-for-TV-movie stunt.

proud gonzo
10/30/2008, 05:14 PM
Don't be a buzz kill.

I decided that I'm not being direct enough with this girl. We still haven't had an opportunity to have that face-face "chit chat", but when we do I'm going to lay it all out on the table. I'm going to tell her exactly what I want (her) and what I want to do about it. She can either take it or walk away (I'm not going to word it that way).
it took a month and 1156 posts to realize that? :confused:

Gandalf_The_Grey
10/30/2008, 05:21 PM
SicEm is actually Brent Venables

olevetonahill
10/30/2008, 05:21 PM
Dude
Just ask her If she would Like to go to Dinner and a Movie . when she says I i only have ???????y availible say that works for Me . Ill pick you up At 7 .

mdklatt
10/30/2008, 05:23 PM
I'm going to tell her exactly what I want (her) and what I want to do about it.

If you bust out the "relationship plan", FRACTAL FAIL.

tulsaoilerfan
10/30/2008, 09:37 PM
Don't be a buzz kill.

Oh hell, i'm just messin' with you :D

VeeJay
10/30/2008, 10:15 PM
and do not buy her a mongrammed necklace for her birthday if you haven't already swapped gravy.

So that's what you kids are calling it these days?

SicEmBaylor
10/30/2008, 10:28 PM
I've hesitated mentioning this, but I was a bit grossed out the other night.

This meeting we were at was on the 4th floor of a building on campus. Well, she was wearing heels and before she walked down the stairs she took her heels off and walked down barefoot. This seriously grossed me out because I have a major foot and germ phobia. I hate both and a combo of bare feet over a VERY germy floor is enough to send me into my sterile bubble for a month.

Curly Bill
10/30/2008, 10:30 PM

This meeting we were at was on the 4th floor of a building on campus. Well, she was wearing heels and before she walked down the stairs she took her heels off and walked down barefoot. This seriously grossed me out because I have a major foot and germ phobia. I hate both and a combo of bare feet over a VERY germy floor is enough to send me into my sterile bubble for a month.

OMG!!!! I don't even know what to say. :(

tommieharris91
10/30/2008, 10:32 PM

:hot: :hot: :hot: :hot: :hot:

Collier11
10/30/2008, 10:34 PM

SicEm im trying to root for you buddy but you cant be such a weiner about this stuff

SicEmBaylor
10/30/2008, 10:35 PM
SicEm im trying to root for you buddy but you cant be such a weiner about this stuff

I have a lot of quirks and hangups. I'm seriously trying hard to get over them. In the past, I would have written her off right there and then but I'm not going to let a little thing like that stop me.

As long as she doesn't crawl into my bed after walking on the nasty floor of Draper Hall.

salth2o
10/30/2008, 10:59 PM

I think if you want to get this relationship started you are going to have to do something extreme that is a real attention getter. What you should have done to Ms. Drama Major is sit her down on those stairs and sucked the hell out of those toes.

You would have found out real quick if the relationship had an future or not.

proud gonzo
10/30/2008, 11:00 PM
1) if you're looking for a girl who doesn't ever walk barefoot, you're dreaming.
2) okay, i'm definitely not going to post my second thought. nevermind.
3) if she can't walk down stairs in heels, she shouldn't be wearing them. ARGH.

Curly Bill
10/30/2008, 11:04 PM
Shoulda offered to carry her down those stairs! ;)

Lott's Bandana
10/30/2008, 11:08 PM
You know the idea here is that you want to conduct recon operations around her pee and doody holes, yes?

GottaHavePride
10/30/2008, 11:20 PM
You know the idea here is that you want to conduct recon operations around her pee and doody holes, yes?

OK, we have a new Post of the Month.

proud gonzo
10/30/2008, 11:25 PM
1) if you're looking for a girl who doesn't ever walk barefoot, you're dreaming.
2) okay, i'm definitely not going to post my second thought. nevermind.
3) if she can't walk down stairs in heels, she shouldn't be wearing them. ARGH.

Actually, here's a clip that about sums up my second thought
1QnxriuSFmg

StoopTroup
10/30/2008, 11:38 PM
PG...

Who is the zipper guy?

The Wife says he looks familiar...says she's seen him in some other show.

proud gonzo
10/30/2008, 11:38 PM
As long as she doesn't crawl into my bed after walking on the nasty floor of Draper Hall.
if she's crawling into your bed and THAT'S what you're thinking about, you worry me.

proud gonzo
10/31/2008, 12:06 AM
PG...

Who is the zipper guy?

The Wife says he looks familiar...says she's seen him in some other show.Jack Davenport. He played Norrington in all the pirates of the caribbean movies and now he stars in "Swingtown"

SbOrOiNaEnR
10/31/2008, 12:31 AM

Dammit SicEm! We invested in the thread finally start to have some faith in you, and you go and bring this up??? You may be taking this down the field one yard at a time, but you just got flagged for holding. It's not a deal-breaker, but getting hung up about stuff like that is taking two steps back after taking a step forward.

That being said, the best advice I can give you is to spend time with her, without the White Elephant in the room of possibly dating her. Just hang out with her, be a good guy without coming across as needy and pathetic, and if chemistry develops and sparks fly, then you take it from there and make your move. Trust me, this happened to me with a spectacularly cool, spectacularly hot girl about an hour ago.

SicEmBaylor
10/31/2008, 12:54 AM
Trust me, this happened to me with a spectacularly cool, spectacularly hot girl about an hour ago.

How much does she charge an hour?

olevetonahill
10/31/2008, 01:02 AM
OMG!!!! I don't even know what to say. :(

I Do Its , Pussie :rolleyes:

olevetonahill
10/31/2008, 01:06 AM
if she's crawling into your bed and THAT'S what you're thinking about, you worry me.

Punkin he worries Me No matter what .
Hell If Bare feet Bug him He aint ever Eatin at the YYY:eek:

C&CDean
10/31/2008, 09:28 AM
60 ****ing pages? What a lame bunch we are.

colleyvillesooner
10/31/2008, 09:40 AM
60 ****ing pages? What a lame bunch we are.

Says the guy who just keeps posting in it.

;)

NYC Poke
10/31/2008, 09:42 AM
http://failblog.files.wordpress.com/2008/10/fail-owned-intersection-of-lovers-and-dead-end-fail.jpg

SteelClip49
10/31/2008, 11:17 AM
Offer her a massage

Collier11
10/31/2008, 11:30 AM
Ask her if she wants you to pee on her...I bet it will work

frankensooner
10/31/2008, 11:33 AM
SicEm, you need to try Aversion therapy, everytime you see something that bothers your, shout out really loud Snap Out Of IT and slap yourself, hard.

NYC Poke
10/31/2008, 11:38 AM
Would you give a guy a foot massage?

SbOrOiNaEnR
10/31/2008, 12:11 PM
Would you give a guy a foot massage?

$hit yeah. Got my technique down and everything. Don't be ticklin' or nothin'.

Lott's Bandana
10/31/2008, 01:37 PM
http://img111.imageshack.us/img111/2748/unluckyfj8.jpg (http://www.imagehosting.com/)

mdklatt
10/31/2008, 01:54 PM
Being "unlucky" implies that his suckitude is out of his hands. On the contrary, he works very hard at it.

FRACTAL FAIL: A discernable pattern of FAIL at every conceivable scale.

CK Sooner
10/31/2008, 02:19 PM
20 bets and 0 wins!?

What's wrong with you SicEm?!

Frozen Sooner
10/31/2008, 02:23 PM
I'm going to propose an experiment.

PG, you crawl into my bed and we'll see what I'm thiking about.

;)

SbOrOiNaEnR
10/31/2008, 02:27 PM
20 bets and 0 wins!?

What's wrong with you SicEm?!

What about 550 bets and no wins? MOM has exhibited a far higher degree of FAIL than SicEm.

...at least, as far as gambling goes. ;)

Tulsa_Fireman
10/31/2008, 03:40 PM
Punch us out, Goose.

proud gonzo
10/31/2008, 04:36 PM
I'm going to propose an experiment.

PG, you crawl into my bed and we'll see what I'm thiking about.

;)that sounds more like a proposition than a proposal.

SicEmBaylor
10/31/2008, 04:49 PM
that sounds more like a proposition than a proposal.

How you doin'?

Gandalf_The_Grey
10/31/2008, 05:05 PM
SicEm she is from Kansas, she would kill you, you want to stick to tame Baptist girls not Kansas girls :P

SicEmBaylor
10/31/2008, 05:12 PM
SicEm she is from Kansas, she would kill you, you want to stick to tame Baptist girls not Kansas girls :P

My parents would disown me if I ever brought a yankee girl home. :D

They don't even like it when I travel north of the mason-dixon line for more than a week at a time.

Frozen Sooner
10/31/2008, 05:22 PM
that sounds more like a proposition than a proposal.

Oh, it's a proposal all right. Just not an indecent one. I don't even HAVE a million dollars.

I got a buck fiddy though. We good there?

(Come to think of it, for $1 million Robert Redford ain't a bad lookin' guy...)

Lott's Bandana
10/31/2008, 06:14 PM
Oh, it's a proposal all right. Just not an indecent one. I don't even HAVE a million dollars.

I got a buck fiddy though. We good there?

(Come to think of it, for $1 million Robert Redford ain't a bad lookin' guy...)

Mike:

This is SicEm's desperate love failure thread, don't muddy the waters with your own man-crush!

:P

OUHOMER
10/31/2008, 06:21 PM
I just looked and this is the second most posted in thread behind "I in your base killin yer doodz" how pathetic is that.

GottaHavePride
10/31/2008, 08:09 PM
I take it the IT was not included in your statistics.

Frozen Sooner
10/31/2008, 08:10 PM
Mike:

This is SicEm's desperate love failure thread, don't muddy the waters with your own man-crush!

:P

Pshaw. Like you wouldn't for a million.

Hell, you'd do Dean for a million. Even after paying for the major reconstructive surgery you'd wind up ahead.

C&CDean
10/31/2008, 08:44 PM
Hello. Is there anybody in there, just nod if you can hear me...

This thread went all to hell...wait, we can salvage it.

Froze, wanna ****?

Frozen Sooner
10/31/2008, 08:47 PM
You got a million bucks?

LosAngelesSooner
10/31/2008, 08:54 PM
*shudder*

C&CDean
10/31/2008, 08:55 PM
Mebbe. Actually, I do, but I won't here in a couple months when your boy gets in...will you do me for a buck fiddy?

Frozen Sooner
10/31/2008, 08:55 PM
Sure. At that point I'll have your million anyhow.

You're bottom.

Heck, as I'm sure you know our first order of business is forcing everyone into a gay marriage. Might as well shop the merchandise.

A Sooner in Texas
10/31/2008, 09:14 PM

You're bottom.

Heck, as I'm sure you know our first order of business is forcing everyone into a gay marriage. Might as well shop the merchandise.

One of you needs to become a Muslim terrorist, too. Then it'd be a real dream team. :D

Frozen Sooner
10/31/2008, 09:24 PM
Check the Stranglehold thread. Dean's already a Muslim.

A Sooner in Texas
10/31/2008, 09:25 PM
Check the Stranglehold thread. Dean's already a Muslim.

Well, then, you got a big fat GREEN LIGHT! :D

Lott's Bandana
10/31/2008, 11:09 PM
Pshaw. Like you wouldn't for a million.

Hell, you'd do Dean for a million. Even after paying for the major reconstructive surgery you'd wind up ahead.

d00d, that's the million I don't need. Besides, I'm adorable but the Mrs Dean gots that fella all locked up.

tulsaoilerfan
10/31/2008, 11:54 PM
Don't hijack the thread dammit :)

StoopTroup
10/31/2008, 11:59 PM
Fags.

http://cache.daylife.com/imageserve/06hvetFfNz0A1/340x.jpg

tulsaoilerfan
11/1/2008, 01:10 PM
This was in danger of falling off the first page. :)

StoopTroup
11/2/2008, 02:17 AM
Fags.

http://cache.daylife.com/imageserve/06hvetFfNz0A1/340x.jpg

I gave them the kiss of death by posting this. :D

tulsaoilerfan
11/2/2008, 03:37 AM

You da man!!!

Chuck Bao
11/2/2008, 05:03 AM

Maybe they are just doing it wrong.

Collier11
11/2/2008, 01:03 PM
I think Baylors last second loss to Mizzou yesterday was a perfect image of how SicEms dating life is going

StoopTroup
11/2/2008, 02:58 PM
I think Baylors last second loss to Mizzou yesterday was a perfect image of how SicEms dating life is going

Mizzou gets all the booger...lol

soonerboomer93
11/2/2008, 03:27 PM

You're bottom.

so which china pattern did you pick out?

SbOrOiNaEnR
11/3/2008, 02:31 PM
This thread fell off the first page of the SO...we can't allow that.

Gandalf_The_Grey
11/3/2008, 02:36 PM
Dean is going to smite you with a heavenly rage...

Fraggle145
11/3/2008, 02:36 PM
This thread fell off the first page of the SO...we can't allow that.

http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a78/nursetpd/Big%2012/Boom-MFcensored.gif

Collier11
11/3/2008, 02:45 PM
SicEm, anything new?

proud gonzo
11/3/2008, 02:45 PM
sorry, i've had a busy weekend. didn't think to keep the thread bumped. :O :D

SicEmBaylor
11/3/2008, 02:59 PM
SicEm, anything new?

Nope, I won't see or talk to her again until tomorrow night so maybe something noteworthy will happen.

I'm not sure whether an Obama or McCain win makes a better electoral panty remover.

Frozen Sooner
11/3/2008, 03:11 PM
Nope, I won't see or talk to her again until tomorrow night so maybe something noteworthy will happen.

I'm not sure whether an Obama or McCain win makes a better electoral panty remover.

Obama favors spreading the booty around.

Just in your own self-interest you should be voting for Barack.

Gandalf_The_Grey
11/3/2008, 03:14 PM
Well be like "Well Barack is elected...the end is near...we better do it now, might not have time later..."

Collier11
11/3/2008, 03:35 PM

All you got to do if Obama wins is say the following, "you know im half black as well and look how well that served him"

SicEmBaylor
11/3/2008, 03:40 PM
All you got to do if Obama wins is say the following, "you know im half black as well and look how well that served him"

"You know what they say about half-black guys..."

Crimson_Balls
11/3/2008, 03:41 PM
Has she put out yet? Let's cut out the pillow talk and get to the nitty gritty

(I don't have the patience or attention span to read the previous 1,200 posts)

Gandalf_The_Grey
11/3/2008, 03:46 PM
WHOA WHOA...slow your Crimson Ball down just one second...a gentlemen never tells!

Frozen Sooner
11/3/2008, 03:47 PM
Has she put out yet? Let's cut out the pillow talk and get to the nitty gritty

(I don't have the patience or attention span to read the previous 1,200 posts)

If by "put out" you mean "not put out" then yes.

Crimson_Balls
11/3/2008, 03:49 PM
WHOA WHOA...slow your Crimson Ball down just one second...a gentlemen never tells!

I'm just kidding sir. I know its not polite to kiss and tell.

Have we tried the hand test yet? 1st base? :texan:

NYC Poke
11/3/2008, 03:56 PM
Have we tried the hand test yet?

I thought that was called "closure" now, no? Unless you mean the part where he kissed her hand . . .

tommieharris91
11/3/2008, 03:58 PM

Dude keeps hitting weak grounders.

Frozen Sooner
11/3/2008, 03:58 PM
I thought that was called "closure" now, no? Unless you mean the part where he kissed her hand . . .

I called it "roughing up the suspect" to a friend in the PD's office. She can't get over that at all.

Fraggle145
11/3/2008, 04:12 PM

Heh. he already got some hand action ;) :D

NYC Poke
11/3/2008, 04:24 PM

I don't think you need to worry so much about who wins so long as you don't end up with a mandate.

SicEmBaylor
11/3/2008, 04:26 PM
I don't think you need to worry so much about who wins so long as you don't end up with a mandate.

Heh, that's pretty good. Are you sure you're an OSU grad? I chuckled -- spek to you my friend.

olevetonahill
11/3/2008, 04:34 PM

I got a feeling thats the only Kinda Date hes ever gonna get . A MAN-DATE;)

Crimson_Balls
11/3/2008, 05:06 PM
SicEm. You kissed her hand?
Oh man. You're sending the wrong signals brother.

dating flow charts don't work either. You've got to be confident and let her know that you are a great time. She's only a freshman in college. She doesn't want to fall in love and get married. She wants to live the experience.

Give her the experience. Take her to the lake next weekend to watch the submarine races. (Bring some booze also...that always eases the tension)

SicEmBaylor
11/3/2008, 05:08 PM
SicEm. You kissed her hand?
Oh man. You're sending the wrong signals brother.

dating flow charts don't work either. You've got to be confident and let her know that you are a great time. She's only a freshman in college. She doesn't want to fall in love and get married. She wants to live the experience.

Give her the experience. Take her to the lake next weekend to watch the submarine races. (Bring some booze also...that always eases the tension)

Submarine races? Is that an actual event or a sexual euphemism of which I'm totally ignorant? Because, I am trying for a deep dive eventually...

Crimson_Balls
11/3/2008, 05:15 PM
Submarine races? Is that an actual event or a sexual euphemism of which I'm totally ignorant? Because, I am trying for a deep dive eventually...

a sexual euphemism of couse. Would you expect anything different from a dirty 'ol man?

Seriously though. Take it easy on the chase. One step at a time...and have fun!!

NYC Poke
11/3/2008, 05:23 PM
Heh, that's pretty good. Are you sure you're an OSU grad? I chuckled -- spek to you my friend.

I went to visit my gf in NW Connecticut for Halloween to take her kids trick-or-treating in the Norman Rockwell town of Lakeville. Afterwards, I joined the adults for dinner at The Boathouse, where I found myself surrounded by New England preppie-types discussing things like whether their kids would be boarders or mere day students when they attended nearby Hotchkiss.

In the spirit of Halloween, I had worn my day-glo orange Oklahoma State hoodie. I think they thought it was some sort of ironic Halloween costume they didn't quite get, until I informed them I used to work for Enron, when they became assured of it.

Back to the SicEm show . . .

Lott's Bandana
11/3/2008, 10:31 PM
Submarine races? Is that an actual event or a sexual euphemism of which I'm totally ignorant?

Beast-with-two-backs

A Sooner in Texas
11/3/2008, 10:37 PM
I went to many a submarine race at Lake Hefner. ;)

Ah, what fun. Beats NASCAR any day.

soonerboomer93
11/4/2008, 10:43 AM
I take it the IT was not included in your statistics.

considering that it's bigger then most of the forums, I would venture not...