10/10/2008, 04:41 PM
Sorry, I have a tiny box.

olevetonahill
10/10/2008, 04:43 PM
Sorry, I have a tiny box.

That should be Her story :rolleyes:

LosAngelesSooner
10/10/2008, 05:46 PM
This young lady aint one of yer LA. Trannys :eek:Oh, pleeeze.

You don't take Trannys on DATES. :rolleyes:

Errr...I mean...from what I hear...

:D

olevetonahill
10/10/2008, 05:59 PM
Oh, pleeeze.

You don't take Trannys on DATES. :rolleyes:

Errr...I mean...from what I hear...

Nope I just Stab em .:P

Lott's Bandana
10/10/2008, 06:07 PM
Dont push it Bro , Like I said , while yer having yer Coffee , mention that yall Mite as well have dinner , then Catch a GOOD movie . Or go dancing .
Dont try to pork her on the 1st date .:rolleyes:

"Pork her"

Dayum, I'm laughing out loud in my Metroplex hotel room.

StormySooner-IN
10/10/2008, 06:11 PM
Ignore him.

Pork her on the first date.
LMAO. spek

LosAngelesSooner
10/10/2008, 06:34 PM
Nope I just Stab em .:PEnough of your sex talk!

olevetonahill
10/10/2008, 07:00 PM
Enough of your sex talk!

Im an Evil Nasty Bastage :hot:

SicEmBaylor
10/10/2008, 09:03 PM
WELL, I'm back from the coffee/movie date.

She showed up and when I saw her I went in for a hug and she was more than willing to hug back. This was a pretty big step for me, because I am NOT a hugger or a touchy-feely sort. Anyway, we got our coffee and then sat down. The conversation was EXCELLENT. I tried to keep it focused on her and what she wanted to say, I kept good eye contact and didn't stare at her boobage even ONCE, and we never had any kind of awkward moments or pauses. She laughed at some of the things I said, I laughed at some of the things she said, and I think it went VERY VERY well. We had coffee for about an hour, and then she had to leave for drama practice and couldn't go to the movie. =(

So, then I went to the movie and she sent me a text message during the movie telling me she had a really great time and hoped to see me tomorrow at the state fair in Waco where we are suppose to man this table for this guy running for Congress (Rob Curnock).

So, all and all I think it went very well. She also gave me $20.00 to give to our chapter chairman because he needed everyone's dues which tells me she was okay with them knowing we had coffee together AND she trusted me enough to give me money.

I'm VERY pleased with how it went. Once the date actually started it felt like she was an old friend.

SoonerStormchaser
10/10/2008, 09:36 PM
So did you take the air out of your doll once you were done with your coffee? ;)

JohnnyMack
10/10/2008, 09:39 PM
So, how are her tits?

CK Sooner
10/10/2008, 09:42 PM

She showed up and when I saw her I went in for a hug and she was more than willing to hug back. This was a pretty big step for me, because I am NOT a hugger or a touchy-feely sort. Anyway, we got our coffee and then sat down. The conversation was EXCELLENT. I tried to keep it focused on her and what she wanted to say, I kept good eye contact and didn't stare at her boobage even ONCE, and we never had any kind of awkward moments or pauses. She laughed at some of the things I said, I laughed at some of the things she said, and I think it went VERY VERY well. We had coffee for about an hour, and then she had to leave for drama practice and couldn't go to the movie. =(

So, then I went to the movie and she sent me a text message during the movie telling me she had a really great time and hoped to see me tomorrow at the state fair in Waco where we are suppose to man this table for this guy running for Congress (Rob Curnock).

So, all and all I think it went very well. She also gave me $20.00 to give to our chapter chairman because he needed everyone's dues which tells me she was okay with them knowing we had coffee together AND she trusted me enough to give me money.

I'm VERY pleased with how it went. Once the date actually started it felt like she was an old friend.

Take her to a movie.

You will find out how she feels about you there.

Did you buy her coffee?!

SicEmBaylor
10/10/2008, 10:00 PM
Did you buy her coffee?!

Yes of course. I never let women pay even when they're just friends of mine and we're just hanging out. I always pay for everything.

mdklatt
10/10/2008, 10:10 PM
PIITB
Too soon?

olevetonahill
10/10/2008, 10:50 PM
Yes of course. I never let women pay even when they're just friends of mine and we're just hanging out.My Mom and Dad always pay for everything.

They so cool ;)

olevetonahill
10/10/2008, 10:51 PM
PIITB
Too soon?

Yes He couldnt even PIITC :D

tommieharris91
10/10/2008, 11:12 PM
Yes He couldnt even PIITC :D

More like PIITM. :eek:

tulsaoilerfan
10/11/2008, 12:29 AM
Damn this thread is wearing me out Sic; would u please pork her and get it over with so we can move on? :)

SicEmBaylor
10/11/2008, 03:24 AM
Damn this thread is wearing me out Sic; would u please pork her and get it over with so we can move on? :)

I hope to be breaking out the Barry White and Bobby Darin pretty soon.

Rogue
10/11/2008, 07:11 AM
Sounds like ya had a nice time and showed her a nice time too.
Despite all of the "advice" in this thread that could have done so terribly wrong.

Well done, my man.

Bobby Darin? Srsly?

badger
10/11/2008, 09:33 AM

This is the best news, really. Good job, SicEm!

tulsaoilerfan
10/11/2008, 10:15 AM

I'm VERY pleased with how it went. Once the date actually started i actually felt her up like she was an old friend.

:eek: Fixed. :D

GottaHavePride
10/11/2008, 06:06 PM
One more thing:

Don't STARE at her boobage, but if she catches you glancing that direction it's ok - she know's you're interested. Just don't get caught looking TOO much.

SicEmBaylor
10/11/2008, 06:45 PM
I think I screwed up a little today.

tulsaoilerfan
10/11/2008, 06:50 PM

That was bound to happen, but please elaborate; we all could use a little levity right now:D

StormySooner-IN
10/11/2008, 06:51 PM
One more thing:

Don't STARE at her boobage, but if she catches you glancing that direction it's ok - she know's you're interested. Just don't get caught looking TOO much.

shortly after...

FAIL.

?
;)

GottaHavePride
10/11/2008, 06:52 PM
Oh, and do NOT do a post-game analysis on the date. That way lies madness.

SicEmBaylor
10/11/2008, 06:59 PM
That was bound to happen, but please elaborate; we all could use a little levity right now:D

Well, things just worked out...oddly. I was suppose to meet everyone on campus to drive over to this guy's campaign HQ's together. Now SicEmDate doesn't have a car, so she was waiting at the assigned place for a ride. I walked right by her and didn't notice her until she yelled out at me, but I had to run over to the SUB to hit the ATM so I just waved and said I'd be back later.

Okay, so when we were all together and ready to leave it never occurred to me (until I was already back in my car) to ask her if she wanted to ride with me -- instead she had to ride with our chairman. At any rate, we're driving to the HQ and I get separated (nobody told me the address of the place so I had to follow). I miss an exit so I have to call our chairman and ask for the address. As a result, I was about 5 minutes behind everyone else. I got there and SicEmDate was waiting outside for me. At the HQ we meet with the campaign manager who goes over what we're suppose to do (badger people on their way into the HOT fair and encourage them to vote for our guy), and then we take off together. At this point, I wasn't sure I should ask her if she wants to ride with me so I didn't ask.

Now, at the HOT fair the CM recommends we split into groups of "2" so that we can cover all of the gates into the fair. I immediately pipe up, "Oh I'll go with SicEmDate if that's okay!" She smiles and says, "sure that's great." So, we stand there at our assigned gate and joke around..have a few laughs..do some chit chatting, etc. We're both getting tired after awhile and we're not having much success so she suggests we ditch our post and just leave. During this time, she was asking me if there were fun things to do in Waco (she's new and since she doesn't have a car she doesn't get around town much). Before I was able to ditch the thing with her though our Chairman called and told us to meet at the front gate.

So, we get to the front gate and we all decide to leave and again I failed to ask her if she wanted to ride with me, but I tell her bye and whatnot. On the way back to the car she told me she "loved" Shiner Beer. She also gave me a good-natured teasing about how the Sooners were doing (she's from Austin and knows I'm from Oklahoma). Later I sent her a text message saying it was good seeing her and she said it was good seeing me, etc. etc. etc.

Anyway, that's it.

GottaHavePride
10/11/2008, 07:03 PM
http://codebloo.net/stuff/picard-headesk.jpg

SicEmBaylor
10/11/2008, 07:03 PM
Is it that bad?

GottaHavePride
10/11/2008, 07:06 PM
Heh.

No, but seriously dude, what possible reason could there be NOT to ask her?

But don't ask if she wants to ride with you. Ask her if she needs a ride. It sounds less eager, and she has the option of saying "Sure! Thanks, that's so sweet!" or "Oh, I'll just ride with so-and-so."

Frozen Sooner
10/11/2008, 07:07 PM
You're fine. That wasn't really a screw up. Could work to your advantage, as she may be impressed with you not being eager.

SicEmBaylor
10/11/2008, 07:07 PM
Heh.

No, but seriously dude, what possible reason could there be NOT to ask her?

But don't ask if she wants to ride with you. Ask her if she needs a ride. It sounds less eager, and she has the option of saying "Sure! Thanks, that's so sweet!" or "Oh, I'll just ride with so-and-so."

See, wording it that way never occurred to me. I just couldn't come up with a good way of saying, "Do you want to ride with me?" I was also scared it would come out, "Do you want to ride me?" :eek:

GottaHavePride
10/11/2008, 07:12 PM
See, wording it that way never occurred to me. I just couldn't come up with a good way of saying, "Do you want to ride with me?" I was also scared it would come out, "Do you want to ride me?" :eek:

See, and when she thanks you for offering you give her the "Well, I knew you don't have a car... and this way we get to talk a bit more."

Smoove.

Frozen Sooner
10/11/2008, 07:15 PM
See, and when she thanks you for offering you give her the "Well, I knew you don't have a car... and this way we get to talk a bit more."

Smoove.

And make sure that you ask her "Hey, nobody say you get in my car, right?"

That'll impress her.

Blue
10/11/2008, 07:15 PM
Sounds like you're IN. Good jorb.

Save the Bobby Darin for like date 14.

bluedogok
10/11/2008, 07:45 PM
Just don't play any BREAD......

SicEmBaylor
10/11/2008, 07:49 PM
Just don't play any BREAD......

Bread is what got me back with SicEmEx on the way home from Waco. She was on the fence as to continue the relationship and so I popped in "Everything I own" into the CD player and that evening we had carnal relations.

proud gonzo
10/11/2008, 08:21 PM
Bread is what got me back with SicEmEx on the way home from Waco. She was on the fence as to continue the relationship and so I popped in "Everything I own" into the CD player and that evening we had carnal relations.yeah, and THAT worked out really well. :rolleyes:

SicEmBaylor
10/11/2008, 08:26 PM
yeah, and THAT worked out really well. :rolleyes:

That night it did! Hey Bread kept me in the game, but even Bread was no match for the Ice Queen.

SicEmBaylor
10/11/2008, 08:27 PM
She mentioned she loved going to museums, so I figured I'd find one and then ask her out again.

bluedogok
10/11/2008, 08:40 PM
The Kimbell (https://www.kimbellart.org/) has an impressionist exhibition (http://impressionists.kimbellart.org/) from The Art Institute of Chicago (http://www.artic.edu/aic/) that ends November 2 that looks interesting.

proud gonzo
10/12/2008, 02:26 AM
nobody's said anything snarky in over 5 hours? what the hell?

Blue
10/12/2008, 03:12 AM
Are you jealous?...;)

tulsaoilerfan
10/12/2008, 03:18 AM
nobody's said anything snarky in over 5 hours? what the hell?

I think most everyone is probably passed out after watching the debacle in the Cotton Bowl today

soonerboomer93
10/12/2008, 04:06 AM
You're fine. That wasn't really a screw up. Could work to your advantage, as she may be impressed with you not being eager.

but she did toss a few hanging curves straight over the plate...

someone just needs to pop the b oy with a clue stick...

Lott's Bandana
10/12/2008, 05:06 PM
The Kimbell (https://www.kimbellart.org/) has an impressionist exhibition (http://impressionists.kimbellart.org/) from The Art Institute of Chicago (http://www.artic.edu/aic/) that ends November 2 that looks interesting.

Been.

Good.

Go.

BlueDog got it right.

Follow it up with Sundance and teh win is had.

Ft Worth > Dallas > Waco

SoonerJack
10/12/2008, 05:10 PM
Bread is what got me back with SicEmEx on the way home from Waco. She was on the fence as to continue the relationship and so I popped in "Everything I own" into the CD player and that evening we had carnal relations.

This is like watching an episode of The Twilight Zone.

OUHOMER
10/13/2008, 05:10 AM
Just scaned the thread to see how Sicem did,

failon the car ride deal.:cool: ..All you had to ask was Do you need a ride.

That opens the door for the rest of the day.

Sooner Born Sooner Bred
10/13/2008, 08:19 AM
Here's my advice:
First of all SicEm, you never let on how much you like a girl. "Oh, Debbie. Hi." Two, you always call the shots. "Kiss me. You won't regret it." Now three, act like wherever you are, that's the place to be. "Isn't this great?" Four, when ordering food, you find out what she wants, then order for the both of you. It's a classy move. "Now, the lady will have the linguini and white clam sauce, and a Coke with no ice." And five, now this is the most important, SicEm. When it comes down to making out, whenever possible, put on side one of Led Zeppelin IV.

swardboy
10/13/2008, 08:24 AM
In spite of yourself, I think you've played the very subtle "hard to get" angle just right.

SoonerJack
10/13/2008, 08:28 AM
Here's my advice:
First of all SicEm, you never let on how much you like a girl. "Oh, Debbie. Hi." Two, you always call the shots. "Kiss me. You won't regret it." Now three, act like wherever you are, that's the place to be. "Isn't this great?" Four, when ordering food, you find out what she wants, then order for the both of you. It's a classy move. "Now, the lady will have the linguini and white clam sauce, and a Coke with no ice." And five, now this is the most important, SicEm. When it comes down to making out, whenever possible, put on side one of Led Zeppelin IV.

Fast Times at Ridgemont High quote. SBSB FTW :D

SteelClip49
10/13/2008, 09:34 AM
SicEm, you need to hook me up since you have a way with the ladies.

StoopTroup
10/13/2008, 09:51 AM
When she said "Let's ditch our post"...

I think that was code for "Let's find somewhere to do it".

IMO that is...

SicEmBaylor
10/13/2008, 03:30 PM
I think tonight is the night I ask her out to the first big type date ala dinner.

mdklatt
10/13/2008, 03:34 PM
I think tonight is the night I ask her out to the first big type date ala dinner.

Keep your cigar in its humidor until at least the third date.

SicEmBaylor
10/13/2008, 03:37 PM
Keep your cigar in its humidor until at least the third date.

Yeah, I've made an outline of when and where I'm going to ask her out for the first few dates. I'm not planning to make any sort of move until date #4 when I invite her over to my place for dinner (I'm going to grill filets). No, I'm not going to try to sleep with her but I might try to make some sort of physical sort of move.

Yes sir, I am the man with the plan. giggity giggity.

BudSooner
10/13/2008, 03:38 PM
Two words, Donkey-Punch.

YWIA. :D

SicEmBaylor
10/13/2008, 03:40 PM
I'm going to continue to solicit advice and comments in this thread until the night arrives when I finally "seal the deal" at which point I think I can handle everything from there. I'm good at being in relationships, but I suck at getting into them.

mdklatt
Yeah, I've made an outline of when and where I'm going to ask her out for the first few dates. I'm not planning to make any sort of move until date #4 when I invite her over to my place for dinner (I'm going to grill filets).

Oh good lord. Even I'm not that pathetic. Do you put together note cards with talking points to keep the conversation going?

Curly Bill
Hey Sic, I noticed that Pickup Artist 2 is now on VH-1 -- there's gonna be some good pointers there.

Wish that'd been around when I was younger. :D

Sooner04
10/13/2008, 03:42 PM
Save the Bobby Darin for like date 14.

Oh the Shark, babe.
Has such teeth, dear.
And he shows them,
pearly white.

Just a jack knife.
Has old Mac Heath, babe.
And he keeps it,
Outta sight.

Who knew? Sic 'em was "Mack the Knife".

BTW - Darin's version of that song has got to be one of the greatest things ever recorded. Virtuoso performance, for sure.

SicEmBaylor
10/13/2008, 03:45 PM
Oh good lord. Even I'm not that pathetic. Do you put together note cards with talking points to keep the conversation going?

I did before coffee, yes, but I didn't actually take them to the coffee. I wrote out some topics of conversation in case things went stale. Thankfully, they didn't because in retrospect the **** I came up with was lame.

CK Sooner
10/13/2008, 03:46 PM
Yeah, I've made an outline of when and where I'm going to ask her out for the first few dates. I'm not planning to make any sort of move until date #4 when I invite her over to my place for dinner (I'm going to grill filets). No, I'm not going to try to sleep with her but I might try to make some sort of physical sort of move.

Yes sir, I am the man with the plan. giggity giggity.

That's to long!

Lott's Bandana
10/13/2008, 03:47 PM

Save 135 Prime or Cheeves for later...however, don't take her to Cricket's either.

Good Korean place in Hewitt, or even La Fiesta for a first date. Keep it nice but not over-the-top. You'll know the night to ratchet-up, m'boy....you'll know.

SicEmBaylor
10/13/2008, 03:48 PM
That's to long!

I don't want to move too fast. I like to be methodical and go step-by-step. There's a Baylor parking garage next to her dorm, so I figured when I dropped her off that night I would park at the garage and walk her back to her dorm. While crossing the street, I figured I'd make a subtle move to hold her hand as we crossed and then kiss her hand good night or possibly a kiss on the cheek.

mdklatt
10/13/2008, 03:49 PM
I did before coffee, yes, but I didn't actually take them to the coffee. I wrote out some topics of conversation in case things went stale. Thankfully, they didn't because in retrospect the **** I came up with was lame.

So what's the lesson learned? Don't be yourself if "yourself" is SicEm. Exception that proves the rule. :D

SicEmBaylor
10/13/2008, 03:50 PM
Save 135 Prime or Cheeves for later...however, don't take her to Cricket's either.

Good Korean place in Hewitt, or even La Fiesta for a first date. Keep it nice but not over-the-top. You'll know the night to ratchet-up, m'boy....you'll know.

Good lord, I didn't know there were any Koerans in Hewitt much less a restaurant. You know some detailed **** there, do you live around here?

I was going to take her to Baris'.

SoonerInKCMO
10/13/2008, 03:51 PM
An outline?

What type of project management methodology do you use? What are your milestones? What's the first deliverable? Have you agreed on acceptance criteria for your deliverables? Have you broken the project down into manageable chunks (most recommend 80 hours or less)?

Sooner04
10/13/2008, 03:52 PM
While crossing the street, I figured I'd make a subtle move to hold her hand as we crossed and then kiss her hand good night or possibly a kiss on the cheek.
You're not going to a sock hop, you lilly-livered twit. If you feel like she's into you, don't go for some sissified kiss on the cheek.

Mercy.

salth2o
10/13/2008, 03:53 PM
Good lord, I didn't know there were any Koerans in Hewitt much less a restaurant. You know some detailed **** there, do you live around here?

That made me laugh out loud! :)

royalfan5
I hope he has a notecard to tell him what to say when she pulls out a strap-on.

mdklatt
An outline?

What type of project management methodology do you use? What are your milestones? What's the first deliverable? Have you agreed on acceptance criteria for your deliverables? Have you broken the project down into manageable chunks (most recommend 80 hours or less)?

I recommend The Six Sigma Guide to Getting Laid.

SoonerInKCMO
10/13/2008, 03:56 PM
If SicEm's lucky she'll be really Agile.

SoonerInKCMO
10/13/2008, 03:57 PM
Deer lowered that was awful. :O

SicEmBaylor
10/13/2008, 03:57 PM
You all have to remember that she is a Baylor girl and fresh out of HS. It's not like she's some junior coed at Animal House University. The girls here have to be treated a bit different than at other places.

Curly Bill
10/13/2008, 03:59 PM
You all have to remember that she is a Baylor girl and fresh out of HS. It's not like she's some junior coed at Animal House University. The girls here have to be treated a bit different than at other places.

You keep thinkin that...until she pulls out that strap-on. ;)

mdklatt
10/13/2008, 03:59 PM
You know what? The Six Sigma Guide to Getting Laid sounds like an awesome title for a really terrible romantic comedy starring Kate Hudson.

SicEmBaylor
10/13/2008, 04:01 PM
You know what? The Six Sigma Guide to Getting Laid sounds like an awesome title for a really terrible romantic comedy starring Kate Hudson.

I can't find the book.

CK Sooner
10/13/2008, 04:01 PM
If and when you start sleeping with her, BARGAIN!

wDs4umdfHw

Here is another good one.

1XmHJfv3EK0

Just check them all out while your at it.

mdklatt
10/13/2008, 04:05 PM
You all have to remember that she is...fresh out of HS.

And how old are you?? Dude, that's creepy.

SicEmBaylor
10/13/2008, 04:06 PM
And how old are you?? Dude, that's creepy.

There's a bit of an age difference. :O

proud gonzo
10/13/2008, 04:07 PM
ok, if you think she's the least bit interested in you and you kiss her on the CHEEK, she's going to think you're not interested. Hell, I'd be insulted. Not even kidding.

You kiss your grandmother on the cheek. You kiss your friends on the cheek. You do not kiss your date on the cheek.

If after your dinner date you don't attempt to make out with her and grope her with your weird pterodactyl hands, I swear I'm going to mock you mercilessly forever.

CK Sooner
10/13/2008, 04:08 PM

nm

mdklatt
10/13/2008, 04:09 PM
If after your dinner date you don't attempt to make out with her and grope her with your weird pterodactyl hands, I swear I'm going to mock you mercilessly forever.

Oh, were we not supposed to be doing that already? :confused:

SicEmBaylor
10/13/2008, 04:10 PM

I'm somewhat flattered you remembered my f-ed up thumbs!

mdklatt
10/13/2008, 04:18 PM

It's more the maturity difference that's an issue, IMO. Yes, you're both college students, and both undergrads at that. However, you should have stopped being an undergrad awhile ago...like when she was still in junior high.

SicEmBaylor
10/13/2008, 04:21 PM
It's more the maturity difference that's an issue, IMO. Yes, you're both college students, and both undergrads at that. However, you should have stopped being an undergrad awhile ago...like when she was still in junior high.

I'm hoping she hasn't noticed the age difference. She's on my Facebook and we do some communicating on there, so I know she's seen my profile. I don't know if she's noticed my age though.

Curly Bill
10/13/2008, 04:22 PM
She could be looking for a father figure...

...being away from home and all that.

SicEmBaylor
10/13/2008, 04:23 PM
:sigh: I'm only 7-8 years older...

LosAngelesSooner
10/13/2008, 04:24 PM

Yes sir, I am the man with the plan. giggity giggity.If things go well, you kiss her on the first date.

Period.

Curly Bill
10/13/2008, 04:27 PM
:sigh: I'm only 7-8 years older...

There ya go...and since girls supposedly mature faster, she's right in your wheelhouse! :D

LosAngelesSooner
10/13/2008, 04:27 PM
I don't want to move too fast. I like to be methodical and go step-by-step. There's a Baylor parking garage next to her dorm, so I figured when I dropped her off that night I would park at the garage and walk her back to her dorm. While crossing the street, I figured I'd make a subtle move to hold her hand as we crossed and then kiss her hand good night or possibly a kiss on the cheek.Are you a robot?

Dude...WAAAY too much planning going on here. Live a little. Jeebus.

SicEmBaylor
10/13/2008, 04:29 PM
I can maybe see kissing on the 2nd big date, but man the first? I just don't know...

I'm not even sure how that works. I remember with SicEmEx the first time I was much looser and I just did it but it seems like too big a risk now. I'm not real sure about that...

olevetonahill
10/13/2008, 04:30 PM
There ya go...and since girls supposedly mature faster, she's right in your wheelhouse! :D

Naw shes Light years More Mature .

mdklatt
10/13/2008, 04:30 PM
I'm only 7-8 years older...

In 4-5 years, not really big a deal. It's a percentage thing. Right now, you are almost 50% older than her. Think of this: Remember the end of the Soviet Union? She doesn't, because she wasn't even alive yet!

I concur with the "daddy issues" assessment...a Republican drama major from Austin?? Girl's obviously got baggage. :D

olevetonahill
10/13/2008, 04:31 PM
I can maybe see kissing on the 2nd big date, but man the first? I just don't know...

I'm not even sure how that works. I remember with SicEmEx the first time I was much looser and I just did it but it seems like too big a risk now. I'm not real sure about that...

Just go with the Flow Bro .
If she wants you to Kiss her you WILL know .:rolleyes:

royalfan5

What if she wants wants you to stay over on the first date? Do you just plan on holding hands all night.

Taxman71
Skip the dating:

http://oklahomacity.craigslist.org/cas/876710410.html

SicEmBaylor
10/13/2008, 04:32 PM
In 4-5 years, not really big a deal. It's a percentage thing. Right now, you are almost 50% older than her. Think of this: Remember the end of the Soviet Union? She doesn't, because she wasn't even alive yet!

I concur with the "daddy issues" assessment...a Republican drama major from Austin?? Girl's obviously got baggage. :D

She has already mentioned that "daddy loves me the most." Because her sister called at this campaign thing complaining about their parents, and she told me that after she hung up with her sister. I'm not sure if that's a daddy issue or not. I know nothing of daddy issues.

JohnnyMack
10/13/2008, 04:33 PM
She wants you to spank her while she calls you Daddy.

SicEmBaylor
10/13/2008, 04:34 PM
What if she wants wants you to stay over on the first date? Do you just plan on holding hands all night.

I can't. She lives in the dorms and, this being Baylor dorms, they have VERY strict rules on when guys can be in the room.

royalfan5
10/13/2008, 04:34 PM
She has already mentioned that "daddy loves me the most." Because her sister called at this campaign thing complaining about their parents, and she told me that after she hung up with her sister. I'm not sure if that's a daddy issue or not. I know nothing of daddy issues.

This is going to end with your bulldog being boiled. That's not a metaphor, she will put your dog in boiling water and boil it.

royalfan5
10/13/2008, 04:35 PM
I can't. She lives in the dorms and, this being Baylor dorms, they have VERY strict rules on when guys can be in the room.
Or she could stay at your place. It can't be that hard to sneak into the dorms to stay overnight and engage in some frottage.

LosAngelesSooner
10/13/2008, 04:38 PM
You keep telling yourself that and the drought will continue.

"Repressed" religious girls are usually the freakiest in bed.

JohnnyMack
10/13/2008, 04:40 PM
You keep telling yourself that and the drought will continue.

"Repressed" religious girls are usually the freakiest in bed.

This girl sounds like a Cinemax movie waiting to happen to me.

LosAngelesSooner
10/13/2008, 04:42 PM

I'm not even sure how that works. I remember with SicEmEx the first time I was much looser and I just did it but it seems like too big a risk now. I'm not real sure about that..."Too big a risk?"

What, do you think you'll get electrocuted?

You have to feel the vibe she's either giving you or not giving you. Pick up on the signals. Life for the moment...play it by ear...NOT PLAN SO DAMNED MUCH! All your planning and scheming and such will just stress you out and never let her feel that you guys have chemistry. It will KILL your chances. PERIOD.

Question my party affiliation. Question my political leanings. Question my intelligence. But never, ever, question my skillz whit da ladiez. ;)

You need to lighten up ONE THOUSAND-FOLD, take it easy, relax and enjoy the ride. It'll be more fun for both of you...TRUST ME.

mdklatt
10/13/2008, 04:45 PM
It can't be that hard to sneak into the dorms to stay overnight and engage in some frottage.

It's awesome if you're using that word to be funny, and even more awesome if you're not. :D

SicEmBaylor
10/13/2008, 04:46 PM
Alright, I'm going to take the advice and if it feels like she's up for a kiss then I'll lay it on her. I'm going to see how it plays out. Now, there is actually no guarantee that she's going to say 'yes' to dinner so this may all be a moot point.

mdklatt
10/13/2008, 04:47 PM
"Too big a risk?"

What, do you think you'll get electrocuted?

It sounds like he's more worried about age of consent. :D

royalfan5
10/13/2008, 04:48 PM
It's awesome if you're using that word to be funny, and even more awesome if you're not. :D

Honestly, who doesn't enjoy some frottage? I figure that would be a safe place for Sic-em and friend to start.

mdklatt
10/13/2008, 04:48 PM
Now, there is actually no guarantee that she's going to say 'yes' to dinner so this may all be a moot point.

I am absolutely the worst person in the world at reading signals, and even I can tell over the internet that she's waving you in.

SicEmBaylor
10/13/2008, 04:49 PM
It sounds like he's more worried about age of consent. :D

She's of legal age. Just barely.

One more question for you all,

I sort of lied to everyone. I said that I called her about coffee, but I actually sent her a Facebook message. :O

I was going to do the same thing this time, but I'm thinking this time may warrant an actual phone call. You old farts have to realize that Facebook and texting are totally acceptable forms of asking people out these days. I HATE talking on the phone. I would almost rather have bamboo splinters shoved under my finger nails than call someone on the phone. HOWEVER, I'm a big fan of email/facebook/PM's, etc. and text messaging. Nonetheless, I think I should call her for this. What say you all?

Sooner04
10/13/2008, 04:50 PM
Call her.

And the kiss better involve tongue or you'll be branded a prude.

Curly Bill
10/13/2008, 04:51 PM
A call is always best.

LosAngelesSooner
10/13/2008, 04:51 PM
No. They are LAZY and somewhat COWARDLY ways of asking a girl out.

Never underestimate the power of the voice. Ask her out, on a specific date, over the phone.

It shows respect, confidence and genuine interest.

Text dating and facebook dating is usually done by lazy guys to obvious skanks for one nighters. Trust me on this. ;)

LosAngelesSooner
10/13/2008, 04:52 PM
Call her.

And the kiss better involve tongue or you'll be branded a prude.WORD

proud gonzo
10/13/2008, 04:53 PM

um... i think every guy i've ever kissed was before we even went on an official date. except one, and he turned out to be bat**** crazy. and also not a very good kisser, now that I think about it.

mdklatt
10/13/2008, 04:54 PM
I sort of lied to everyone. I said that I called her about coffee, but I actually sent her a Facebook message.

Thats no big deal anymore, at least to people of her generation.

Nonetheless, I think I should call her for this. What say you all?

If you get all nervous and stammery and dorky on the phone, I'd say text her with the initial proposal, and she can call you if she wants details.

"Dinner Fri nite? Call me."

proud gonzo
10/13/2008, 04:56 PM
pick up the damn phone to ask her out. jeebus.

SicEmBaylor
10/13/2008, 05:16 PM
I'll call tonight. It's within the general time frame of dinner, and it's rude to interrupt someone's dinner.

CK Sooner
10/13/2008, 05:46 PM

One more question for you all,

I sort of lied to everyone. I said that I called her about coffee, but I actually sent her a Facebook message. :O

I was going to do the same thing this time, but I'm thinking this time may warrant an actual phone call. You old farts have to realize that Facebook and texting are totally acceptable forms of asking people out these days. I HATE talking on the phone. I would almost rather have bamboo splinters shoved under my finger nails than call someone on the phone. HOWEVER, I'm a big fan of email/facebook/PM's, etc. and text messaging. Nonetheless, I think I should call her for this. What say you all?

Yep

LosAngelesSooner
10/13/2008, 05:52 PM
Yep
Let me say again, for the record: Text dating and facebook dating is usually done by lazy guys to obvious skanks for one nighters. Trust me on this. ;)

Call her.

mdklatt
10/13/2008, 05:56 PM
Let me say again, for the record: Text dating and facebook dating is usually done by lazy guys to obvious skanks for one nighters. Trust me on this. ;)

Sure thing, old dude.

olevetonahill
10/13/2008, 05:57 PM

Call her.

Got to agree here . Plus you can have Phone sex :hot:

LosAngelesSooner
10/13/2008, 06:11 PM
Sure thing, old dude.
Not THAT old. Plus...I'm into the younger generation, if catch my drift. :D

mdklatt
10/13/2008, 06:12 PM

Well, if you're into the post-Cold War generation.... :eek:

SicEmBaylor
10/13/2008, 06:13 PM
Not only do I remember the end of the Cold War, I miss the Cold War.

olevetonahill
10/13/2008, 06:13 PM

I consider any Lady from 18 to 58 Fair game .

LosAngelesSooner
10/13/2008, 06:14 PM
The law says "over 18 is okay." And that's fine by me. :D

But, in all honesty, my gf isn't that young. :)

Curly Bill
10/13/2008, 06:14 PM
Not only do I remember the end of the Cold War, I miss the Cold War.

LMAO...

...cause that sounds so much like SicEm. :D

LosAngelesSooner
10/13/2008, 06:15 PM
Not only do I remember the end of the Cold War, I miss the Cold War.Yeah. The threat of Nuclear Annihilation is SO AWESOME!!! :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

Dude. Neo-cons miss the Cold War. Don't be a Neo-con.

The only good things to come out of the Cold War? Rocky IV, Red Dawn, Red Heat, Perfect Strangers...

SicEmBaylor
10/13/2008, 06:19 PM
Yeah. The threat of Nuclear Annihilation is SO AWESOME!!! :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes: :rolleyes:

The only good things to come out of the Cold War? Rocky IV, Red Dawn, Red Heat, Perfect Strangers...

The benefit of the Cold War is the relative stability of it. On the one hand, you have stability but with the constant threat of human annihilation. On the other hand, we have the current situation of international instability that very likely could result in minor blows but with little fear of world wide extinction.

I miss the stability. I also miss having absolutely no doubt who the enemy was. The world is much more complicated now than it was during the Cold War.

SoonerBBall
10/13/2008, 06:19 PM
Yeah. The threat of Nuclear Annihilation is SO AWESOME!!! :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

Pretty sure your list could read:

Red Dawn

And everyone would agree with you.

SicEmBaylor
10/13/2008, 06:20 PM
I don't want to discuss the Cold War though in my romancin' thread. Although a part of me sort of considers it somewhat..err nevermind.

LosAngelesSooner
10/13/2008, 06:23 PM
The benefit of the Cold War is the relative stability of it. On the one hand, you have stability but with the constant threat of human annihilation. On the other hand, we have the current situation of international instability that very likely could result in minor blows but with little fear of world wide extinction.

I miss the stability. I also miss having absolutely no doubt who the enemy was. The world is much more complicated now than it was during the Cold War.And your desire for lack of complication regardless of the loss of safety and the unexpected is reflected in your desire to be able to script out every moment of your date in order to anticipate every possible outcome. And also in your total anxiety regarding all the "work" you perceive as being part of you trying to control every facet of your date.

The real world is complicated, unpredictable and full of danger...just like a woman. ;)

Curly Bill
10/13/2008, 06:27 PM
I want to know if we can go back and title this the:

SicEm Romancin' Thread

CK Sooner
10/13/2008, 06:30 PM

SicEm Romancin' Thread

Can you edit it if your not a sponsor?

Okla-homey
10/13/2008, 06:54 PM

hmmm. You're over 18, so that makes her 16. To be barely of legal age to engage in consensual seckshual activiteez. In texass anyhoo.

SicEmBaylor
10/13/2008, 06:54 PM
hmmm. You're over 18, so that makes her 16. To be barely of legal age to engage in consensual seckshual activiteez. In texass anyhoo.

She's 19.

LosAngelesSooner
10/13/2008, 06:57 PM
She's 19.
http://www.eteamz.com/dawgsoftball/images/playball.jpg

olevetonahill
10/13/2008, 07:04 PM

SicEm Romancin' Thread

Hows that ?

SicEmBaylor
10/13/2008, 07:06 PM
Nevermind. Evidently I can't.

LosAngelesSooner
10/13/2008, 07:07 PM
Hows that ?http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/thumb/8/84/Romancing_the_stone.jpg/379px-Romancing_the_stone.jpg

LosAngelesSooner
10/13/2008, 07:09 PM
Where's a FARK expert to put Sicem's face on this pic???

http://www.currentfilm.com/images3/ladiesmandvdcover.jpg

;)

:D:D:D

SicEmBaylor
10/13/2008, 07:11 PM
I feel like a blind man trying to work a rubik's cube.

olevetonahill
10/13/2008, 07:12 PM
http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/thumb/8/84/Romancing_the_stone.jpg/379px-Romancing_the_stone.jpg

Sicems Got it Going ON :hot:

Lott's Bandana
10/13/2008, 07:33 PM

I dated one of your biz instructors...oh, the stories I could tell about Baylor faculty.

Cheeves and 135 worked well with her but "people with kids" dating is an entirely different animal than "dating for dummies" is.

The Korean place is on the across the street from the police station in Hewitt, about two miles east of Wal-Mart. Quiet, not too fancy and if you've never tried it, it could be fun. (warning, Koreans put hot sauce on their hot sauce)

SicEmBaylor
10/13/2008, 09:02 PM
Okay, I'm scared that didn't go well at all.

I called her up and asked if she'd like to have dinner with me one night this week. Here's how the convo went:

Me: Hey, how are you doing?
Girl: Pretty good, just reading and watching a movie.
Me: Are you bogged down with mid-terms?
Girl: Oh not at all, I only have one later in the week.
Me: Well look, I was wondering if you'd like to have dinner with me. Any night is good except for Tuesday.
Girl: Oh Tuesday is the only night I really have free, and I'm going home Thursday for Fall Break.
Me: Okay, well how about sometime next week then?
Girl: Uhm...yeah next week is good. Early in the week though like Monday, Tuesday, or Wednesday.
Me: That sounds great! I'd prefer Wednesday, but just let me know later this week how next week looks for you and let me know.
Girl: Okay, I'll let you know what day is best.
Me: Alrighty have a good night!

mdklatt
10/13/2008, 09:22 PM

I called her up and asked if she'd like to have dinner with me one night this week. Here's how the convo went:

That could go either way. She could be blowing you off in that infuriatingly indirect way that women do, but sometimes they really do have to wash their hair.

Has setem chimed in with any advice yet?

GottaHavePride
10/13/2008, 09:36 PM
MAn, I don't even like asking a girl out on the phone. I like to be face to face so I can see their reaction right then.

But I'm a musician - I improvise.

olevetonahill
10/13/2008, 10:09 PM
Dude Just say , Lets Go eat ,
she - when
you- right ****in Now
she - Im not Hungry
you - Ok Ill call back next month or some other weasly shat :rolleyes:

olevetonahill
10/13/2008, 10:10 PM
Or you could Have said Tuesday it is then . :rolleyes:

Curly Bill
10/13/2008, 10:14 PM
Maybe she doesn't want to go out to eat...

...maybe she wants to get right down to bizness!!!! :hot: :D

proud gonzo
10/13/2008, 10:41 PM

Me: Well look, I was wondering if you'd like to have dinner with me. Any night is good except for Tuesday.
Girl: Oh Tuesday is the only night I really have free, and I'm going home Thursday for Fall Break.
Girl: Uhm...yeah next week is good. Early in the week though like Monday, Tuesday, or Wednesday.
Me: That sounds great! I'd prefer Wednesday, but just let me know later this week how next week looks for you and let me know.
well, she offered days of when she was free, so she probably wasn't blowing you off. Sometimes people are just busy. But it wouldn't hurt to be more direct with your questions, either. Just ask "can I take you to dinner next week?" And quit with this "let me know sometime" business. Set a date then. If it doesn't work you can reschedule, but at least pick a day. Don't give her a chance to give you excuses.

Lott's Bandana
10/13/2008, 10:52 PM

Daggone it SicEm, you have a dinner date for Wednesday right there in front of you...read it, then read it again. Where did the "let me know" come from? She already said Wednesday is fine. She hung up the phone and went :confused: .

Tomorrow, text her and say, "let's do Wednesday, I'll gitcha at ____". Gotta get a ticket right out of wishy-washyville right away or she's gonna run right to the nearest nunnery.

proud gonzo
10/13/2008, 10:59 PM
Yeah. You're worrying that she's making excuses, but by not nailing things down, it looks like you're trying to leave yourself an easy escape route in case you change your mind.

olevetonahill
10/13/2008, 11:00 PM
WE aint ever gonna get this Boy Laid .
I give up .

olevetonahill
10/13/2008, 11:01 PM
Yeah. You're worrying that she's making excuses, but by not nailing things down, it looks like you're trying to leave yourself an easy escape route in case you change your mind.

No Punkin , Hes leaving Himself a way Out In case she says NO .:rolleyes:

proud gonzo
10/13/2008, 11:04 PM
yep. which is just more likely to make her say no.

olevetonahill
10/13/2008, 11:11 PM
yep. which is just more likely to make her say no.

zackley

Partial Qualifier
10/13/2008, 11:12 PM
I give up .

11 pages of Fail.

Sicem if you put half the effort you put into this thread towards getting to know this girl and wooing her...........

:confused:

Lott's Bandana
10/13/2008, 11:28 PM
11 pages of Fail.

Sicem if you put half the effort you put into this thread towards getting to know this girl and wooing her...........

:confused:

No kidding.

That phone call was a conversation: text version.

"K, LMK?"
"TTYL..."

Blue
10/14/2008, 03:52 AM
She's reading!!? Yeah right. I know no-one who reads. She was trying to impress you. You're in.

Seriously if that was the phone call... if I was a fly on the wall, I'd fly headfirst into the nearest bugzapper. Jus sayin.

SoonerJack
10/14/2008, 08:37 AM
wow I've missed a lot in this thread

salth2o
10/14/2008, 10:03 AM
wow I've missed a lot in this thread

Not really.

soonerboomer93
10/14/2008, 10:47 AM

I miss the stability. I also miss having absolutely no doubt who the enemy was. The world is much more complicated now than it was during the Cold War.

we're the villain

now you know..

soonerboomer93
10/14/2008, 10:55 AM
No. They are LAZY and somewhat COWARDLY ways of asking a girl out.

Never underestimate the power of the voice. Ask her out, on a specific date, over the phone.

It shows respect, confidence and genuine interest.

Text dating and facebook dating is usually done by lazy guys to obvious skanks for one nighters. Trust me on this. ;)

face to face is best, always

over the phone

use the other crap if you're just chasing some tail and not really interested in them...

frankensooner
10/14/2008, 11:43 AM
I guess you will find out next week, if she begs off, blow her off and find a new little honey.

Good luck F!

tulsaoilerfan
10/14/2008, 10:28 PM
I give up .

Can't we just pass the hat and buy him a ho? This thread is wearing me out:D

olevetonahill
10/14/2008, 10:52 PM

We have tossed that Idea around for years .

Lott's Bandana
10/14/2008, 10:56 PM

He'd balk, unless he could bring his note cards.

Curly Bill
10/14/2008, 10:57 PM
He'd balk, unless he could bring his note cards.

LMAO

frankensooner
10/15/2008, 08:57 AM
Whats scary is that he was a debater and I bet he has a giant suitcase full of notecards.

KRYPTON
10/15/2008, 09:02 AM
Was he a master debater?

StoopTroup
10/15/2008, 09:11 AM
I think SicEm should do that American Pie thing where he leaves the Computer camera on for that first time.

;)

SteelClip49
10/15/2008, 09:31 AM
SicEm....I feel you bro. I call it...Uncertain Confidence. What sucks is talking over the phone as far as asking for a dinner date, imo. In person is always best because there is more thrust put into it and you feel a little better even with uncertainty that you can't do it. I always feel as if talking on the phone when asking someone out is a form of hiding and not wanting to face her in person. I like to be there for the overall reaction, whether it's a yes or no.

Lucky me, I read the woman I am currently dating a line of poetry I made up and it was as if I touched her happy spot.

proud gonzo
10/15/2008, 10:19 AM
heh. you said "thrust"

soonerboomer93
10/15/2008, 10:32 AM
hey sic'em

why don't you just call her up and see if she wants to grab lunch before she leaves for home tomorrow...

proud gonzo
10/15/2008, 10:51 AM
now there's a good idea

SteelClip49
10/15/2008, 11:06 AM
Take her to Doobie's

Ardmore_Sooner
10/15/2008, 12:17 PM
Sic'em dude, you over analyze these things WAY TOO MUCH. Just chill man and quit worrying about it so much man, things will work themselves out. Just don't sound desperate.

StoopTroup
10/15/2008, 12:19 PM
Quit calling her....your stressing me out! :D ;)

SicEmBaylor
10/15/2008, 12:22 PM
I'm going to nail her down on a day for our date tonight. She'll be at a political discussion round table that our mutual organization is suppose to participate in and then watch the debate afterward together at the SUB.

I'm amending my relationship outline to account for this; because, it actually works out perfectly. I figured at the end of the debate, I would offer to walk her back to her dorm room. I'll give her a light-kiss on the hand and then when I pick her up for her dinner I'll move up to a hug/kiss on the cheek so that by the end of the night it'll be clear that I've worked my way up (in stages) to the first legitimate kiss.

SicEm FTW!

mdklatt
10/15/2008, 12:28 PM
I'm going to nail her

Doubtful.

my relationship outline

And this is why.

frankensooner
10/15/2008, 12:29 PM
Hand kissing? wth? DONT DO IT.

SteelClip49
10/15/2008, 12:31 PM
I'm going to nail her down
SicEm FTW!

Careful now...urges are great but be smoove about it. Nice touch by giving her a kiss on the hand. That should be used more often nowadays. But as far as nailing her down, the kinkiness shall come soon. ;)

royalfan5
10/15/2008, 12:32 PM
I'm going to nail her down on a day for our date tonight. She'll be at a political discussion round table that our mutual organization is suppose to participate in and then watch the debate afterward together at the SUB.

I'm amending my relationship outline to account for this; because, it actually works out perfectly. I figured at the end of the debate, I would offer to walk her back to her dorm room. I'll give her a light-kiss on the hand and then when I pick her up for her dinner I'll move up to a hug/kiss on the cheek so that by the end of the night it'll be clear that I've worked my way up (in stages) to the first legitimate kiss.

SicEm FTW!
Do you ever wonder if the stick up your ***, has a stick up it's ***?

SteelClip49
10/15/2008, 12:33 PM
Hand kissing? wth? DONT DO IT.

Relax... if she is in need of some remedy, she can always count on the Jergens Boy! :eek:

proud gonzo
10/15/2008, 12:43 PM

SicEm FTW!
Know what makes it clear that you've worked your way up to a kiss? When you ----ing kiss her. If it takes more than that YOU'RE DOING IT WRONG.

royalfan5
10/15/2008, 12:48 PM
Know what makes it clear that you've worked your way up to a kiss? When you ---ing kiss her. If it takes more than that YOU'RE DOING IT WRONG.
I keep imagining this girl physically throwing herself at Sic'em and him frantically going through his note cards to try and respond.

SicEmBaylor
10/15/2008, 12:50 PM
I keep imagining this girl physically throwing herself at Sic'em and him frantically going through his note cards to try and respond.

Oh if she makes a move then I know exactly how to respond. I'd throw everything else out the window. All of this is based on the assumption that I have to make ALL the moves.

Edit: And they aren't notecards. It's a flow-chart on a legal pad.

SteelClip49
10/15/2008, 12:59 PM
Damn, at this rate, this thread count could surpass the all time Baylor football wins. Carry on!!!! This is fun stuff though. It sure beats filming med classes.

SicEmBaylor
10/15/2008, 01:00 PM
Damn, at this rate, this thread count could surpass the all time Baylor football wins. Carry on!!!! This is fun stuff though. It sure beats filming med classes.

There's some really legitimate good stuff in this thread. A good mix of humor and sage advice I say.

Frozen Sooner
10/15/2008, 01:05 PM
SicEm, here's the deal:

If you want to kiss her, try to kiss her. If she digs you-at all-she'll either go with it or say "I like you but let's hold off on that." If she DOESN'T dig you-and dude, I'm telling you, she does-then she'll run off screaming and YOU HAVEN'T LOST A THING!

Edit:

If she does the latter, make sure to tell everyone you know that she put out on the first date and had weird bumps all over her vagina.

dolemitesooner
10/15/2008, 01:05 PM
Are you ****ing kidding me.

Listen don't kiss her hand balh blah blah

Just ****ing move in.

If you are on a date their will be a moment when she looks at you and has a slight grin and she will be thinking I wish this guy would kiss me. He is such a *****. Then you kiss her.

**** sicem

JUST DOT IT.

You could have worked a job and banged a prositute by now with the amount of time you have spent thinking about this.

you only need to do a couple of things

1. be yourself if she does not like you **** her.
2. Touch her lighty make her feel compy with you. If you can tell she does not like you touching her you are ****ed
3. Just kiss her. None of this lead up ***** ****

mdklatt
10/15/2008, 01:08 PM
Damn, at this rate, this thread count could surpass the all time Baylor football wins.

I'm pretty sure it already has.

mdklatt
10/15/2008, 01:09 PM

This wasn't in my relationship outline!

LosAngelesSooner
10/15/2008, 01:23 PM
I'm amending my relationship outline to account for thisWTF is a "relationship outline?"

I repeat again, are you a robot? SERIOUSLY. ARE YOU A FUGGIN ROBOT?!?!

NOBODY makes a "relationship outline." That's RETARDED. You need to start playing it loose and taking it easy and LEARNING to TRUST YOUR INSTINCTS.

I'll give her a light-kiss on the hand and then when I pick her up for her dinner.What, are you trying to become a 18th century Puritan? Are you GOING COURTIN'? LAME. When are you going to learn that WOMEN like MEN. Not little boys. Not Metro-sexuals. Not dudes or guys or fellas. MEN. Men who take action, have the guts to take risks, have confidence and aren't afraid to grab a girl and KISS HER.

Sit down and watch some John Wayne movies.

mdklatt
10/15/2008, 01:26 PM
WOMEN like MEN

Not all women. Maybe he'd better off going down that road.

Frozen Sooner
10/15/2008, 01:27 PM
1. Want nothing
2. Be excellent in her presence
3. Retreat.

LosAngelesSooner
10/15/2008, 01:28 PM
Know what makes it clear that you've worked your way up to a kiss? When you ---ing kiss her. If it takes more than that YOU'RE DOING IT WRONG.SO FREAKIN' TRUE.

Are you LISTENING SICEM?!!?

SicEmBaylor
10/15/2008, 01:29 PM
WTF is a "relationship outline?"

I repeat again, are you a robot? SERIOUSLY. ARE YOU A FUGGIN ROBOT?!?!

NOBODY makes a "relationship outline." That's RETARDED. You need to start playing it loose and taking it easy and LEARNING to TRUST YOUR INSTINCTS.
What, are you trying to become a 18th century Puritan? LAME.

The relationship outline is just a series of steps that I intend to take to get into a relationshp with this girl. For example, date ideas. However, I also have a conversational flow-chart. Essentially, you turn the legal pad horizontally and jot down a few things that you intend to say and then extrapolate from that all the things she could say in response and what I intend to say depending on those responses.

Good planning = Good results.

When are you going to learn that WOMEN like MEN. Men who take action, have the guts to take risks, have confidence and aren't afraid to grab a girl and KISS HER.

Sit down and watch some John Wayne movies.

I just don't think I'm the sort of guy that could pull that off. I know my limitations. I'm short and not good looking, so I have to use a different skill set than someone who is tall and naturally good looking (ala John Wayne). I think the only thing that could result from suddenly kissing her is a slap to the face. Having said all that, I do intend to try to kiss her goodnight after dinner. The hand kiss thing is just tonight when I hopefully walk her back to her dorm room.

SoonerInKCMO
10/15/2008, 01:34 PM
This has been bothering me for several pages: it's 'supposed to', not 'suppose to'.

Carry on with the fail.

mdklatt
10/15/2008, 01:42 PM
Good planning = Good results

She's a girl, not a retirement investment. Quit scripting your plays and take what the defense is giving you.

Note to moderators: Please don't ever bane SicEm. He makes me feel better about myself.

RacerX
10/15/2008, 01:44 PM
http://www.joe-ks.com/archives_apr2001/RoadSignRomance.jpg

SicEmBaylor
10/15/2008, 02:15 PM
This has been bothering me for several pages: it's 'supposed to', not 'suppose to'.

Carry on with the fail.

Will do!

Lott's Bandana
10/15/2008, 02:19 PM
SicEm,

If Ari would let you, I think you should date Lloyd.

SicEmBaylor
10/15/2008, 02:22 PM
SicEm,

If Ari would let you, I think you should date Lloyd.

Who?

BigRedJed
10/15/2008, 02:37 PM
The morale?

olevetonahill
10/15/2008, 02:46 PM

Carry on with the fail.

No Bro Its "Posed" to , You aint Much of a ****ing Hillbilly are ya ? :P

RacerX
10/15/2008, 03:47 PM
The morale?

Heh, you get what you pay for.

Lott's Bandana
10/15/2008, 03:51 PM
The morale?

Seems like his morale is still high to me.

Lott's Bandana
10/15/2008, 03:52 PM
Who?

nm
:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

LosAngelesSooner
10/15/2008, 04:51 PM
The relationship outline is just a series of steps that I intend to take to get into a relationshp with this girl. For example, date ideas. However, I also have a conversational flow-chart. Essentially, you turn the legal pad horizontally and jot down a few things that you intend to say and then extrapolate from that all the things she could say in response and what I intend to say depending on those responses.

I just don't think I'm the sort of guy that could pull that off. I know my limitations. I'm short and not good looking, so I have to use a different skill set than someone who is tall and naturally good looking (ala John Wayne). I think the only thing that could result from suddenly kissing her is a slap to the face. Having said all that, I do intend to try to kiss her goodnight after dinner. The hand kiss thing is just tonight when I hopefully walk her back to her dorm room.Okay. All my advice has officially been wasted.

I'm sorry, Sicem, but at this stage you're beyond help.

That's not good planning. It's a crutch used by a coward in an effort to avoid ever stubbing his toe. You can't plan for everything. And if you try, you'll never have a real relationship. You'll never have real emotions and she will NEVER have real emotions for you.

You need to learn to live life. Savor the ups and the downs.

I hope you figure this out before it's too late.

SicEmBaylor
10/15/2008, 04:54 PM
Okay. All my advice has officially been wasted.

That's not good planning. It's a crutch used by a coward in an effort to avoid ever stubbing his toe. You can't plan for everything. And if you try, you'll never have a real relationship. You'll never have real emotions and she will NEVER have real emotions for you.

You need to learn to live life. Savor the ups and the downs.

I hope you figure this out before it's too late.

I'm going to go for the kiss on our next date, don't worry! I've already incorporated a lot of your advice (among others). I have to do things my way a bit because I just wouldn't be comfortable with myself doing otherwise. There are things I know I can pull off and there are other things that I know I can't.

LosAngelesSooner
10/15/2008, 04:58 PM
You want more genuine advice?

Take the relationship flow chart...AND BURN IT.

sooner_born_1960
10/15/2008, 05:02 PM
You want more genuine advice?

Take the relationship flow chart...AND BURN IT.
No. Please don't. I want to hear the story about how she came across your oiutline and flowchart some day.

LosAngelesSooner
10/15/2008, 05:03 PM
Don't throw it away.

Burn it.

And I want pics to prove it posted in this thread.

You've gotta take the training wheels off if you're ever gonna actually ride the bike.

Viking Kitten
10/15/2008, 05:23 PM
Okay. All my advice has officially been wasted.

We all figured this out long ago. Where the hell have you been? Hence all the sarcastic answers everyone else was giving him. Except for my advice about Roofies, I mean. I really do think they are his best option.

LosAngelesSooner
10/15/2008, 05:26 PM
I've generally ignored the continual downward dating spiral threads he's started.

Now I know why.

SicEmBaylor
10/15/2008, 05:32 PM
I've generally ignored the continual downward dating spiral threads he's started.

Now I know why.

Those threads were about SicEmEx though (except for Branson girl) and the whole situation was a downward spiral. This is a new girl and hopefully it'll be an upward spiral.

I haven't even asked this girl to Branson yet. She really likes Costa Rica which is great, because she could fulfill my fantasy vacation. I want to spend 2 weeks on a fairly secluded beach doing nothing but grilling great food, smoking cigars, drinking margaritas, sitting on the beach, and having so much sex that "The Senator" screams for mercy and resigns from office.

LosAngelesSooner
10/15/2008, 05:52 PM
Those threads were about SicEmEx though (except for Branson girl) and the whole situation was a downward spiral. This is a new girl and hopefully it'll be an upward spiral.

I haven't even asked this girl to Branson yet. She really likes Costa Rica which is great, because she could fulfill my fantasy vacation. I want to spend 2 weeks on a fairly secluded beach doing nothing but grilling great food, smoking cigars, drinking margaritas, sitting on the beach, and having so much sex that "The Senator" screams for mercy and resigns from office.:les:YOU HAVEN'T EVEN KISSED HER YET!!!!!!!!!!!!!

proud gonzo
10/15/2008, 06:07 PM

Dude, one definition of insanity is repeating the same actions and expecting different results. gotta do something different if you want something different to happen.

royalfan5
10/15/2008, 06:30 PM

I haven't even asked this girl to Branson yet. She really likes Costa Rica which is great, because she could fulfill my fantasy vacation. I want to spend 2 weeks on a fairly secluded beach doing nothing but grilling great food, smoking cigars, drinking margaritas, sitting on the beach, and having so much sex that "The Senator" screams for mercy and resigns from office.

Seriously, you should plan less and learn to make decisions on the fly. It's a useful skill.

LosAngelesSooner
10/15/2008, 06:37 PM
And if you don't want to come off as "desperate," don't plan your Costa Rica vacation together when you STILL HAVEN'T KISSED HER YET!

Gawd...

Collier11
10/15/2008, 06:49 PM

If you want a legit shot, do not chart your relationship...that is retarded

Relationships cant be planned, as soon as you plan something she will blow your roommate or end up being a lesbian, just go with it brother

I just don't think I'm the sort of guy that could pull that off. I know my limitations. I'm short and not good looking, so I have to use a different skill set than someone who is tall and naturally good looking (ala John Wayne). I think the only thing that could result from suddenly kissing her is a slap to the face. Having said all that, I do intend to try to kiss her goodnight after dinner. The hand kiss thing is just tonight when I hopefully walk her back to her dorm room.

wasnt John Wayne really short?

I'm going to go for the kiss on our next date, don't worry! I've already incorporated a lot of your advice (among others). I have to do things my way a bit because I just wouldn't be comfortable with myself doing otherwise. There are things I know I can pull off and there are other things that I know I can't.

You cant pull off anything that you dont try

LosAngelesSooner
10/15/2008, 07:00 PM
wasnt John Wayne really short?

You cant pull off anything that you dont try
The Duke was like 6'4".

Collier11
10/15/2008, 07:06 PM
See, ive heard he was 5'6'' and I have heard that, I saw his hand and foot prints in Hollywood and they were tiny

LosAngelesSooner
10/15/2008, 07:08 PM
See, ive heard he was 5'6'' and I have heard that, I saw his hand and foot prints in Hollywood and they were tinyHe had smaller hands, yes, but he was 6'4" tall.

GottaHavePride
10/15/2008, 08:02 PM
http://i86.photobucket.com/albums/k93/chrishorgen/Funnay/facepalm.jpg

soonerboomer93
10/15/2008, 08:45 PM
Sic'em

you sould submit the flowchart to her, for final proof/editing and approval..

i'm just saying..

SicEmBaylor
10/15/2008, 11:13 PM
I walked her back to her dorm tonight. I stopped at the door to the building, and I reached out to take her hand. She reached out as well, so I gently kissed her hand. She smiled and looked up at me, so I think it played VERY WELL. She turned back and waved when she was half-way through the door.

I'm telling you people -- a sweet kiss to the hand is magic.

royalfan5
10/15/2008, 11:14 PM
I walked her back to her dorm tonight. I stopped at the door to the building, and I reached out to take her hand. She reached out as well, so I gently kissed her hand. She smiled and looked up at me, so I think it played VERY WELL. She turned back and waved when she was half-way through the door.

I'm telling you people -- a sweet kiss to the hand is magic.
If you are posting here, and aren't in the dorm with her, it can't be that magic.

SicEmBaylor
10/15/2008, 11:15 PM
If you are posting here, and aren't in the dorm with her, it can't be that magic.

I'm not in the dorm with her because there is a whole book of Baylor visitation policy and a big *** security guard at the only entrance saying that I can't be in her dorm room right now.

SoonerKnight
10/15/2008, 11:19 PM
Sic'em your going to drive Olevet to drink! :D

proud gonzo

I'm telling you people -- a sweet kiss to the hand is magic.you think a smile and a wave is magic?

http://ihasahotdog.files.wordpress.com/2008/03/funny-dog-pictures-doing-it-wrong-outside.jpg

GottaHavePride
That's when you say "Come on, man. Help a brother out. I'll bring you a case of your favorite beer tomorrow" to Security Guy.

royalfan5
10/15/2008, 11:21 PM
I'm not in the dorm with her because there is a whole book of Baylor visitation policy and a big *** security guard at the only entrance saying that I can't be in her dorm room right now.

You couldn't take her home with you? Or slip the security guard a twenty?

GottaHavePride
you think a smile and a wave is magic?

"Any sufficiently advanced technology is indistinguishable from magic." - Arthur C. Clarke

SoonerKnight
You should probably be more direct with her and skip all of this BS! But if you believe you got game give it a try! :rolleyes:

SicEmBaylor
10/15/2008, 11:22 PM
That's when you say "Come on, man. Help a brother out. I'll bring you a case of your favorite beer tomorrow" to Security Guy.

You don't know these security guards. They are absolute tyrants and follow Baylor policy TO-THE-LETTER. I could sit here and tell you horror stories all night, but these guys have seen and heard it all. They don't let you get by with ****. I don't know where Baylor finds them but they're tyrants to the man.

Yes, I could have asked her to come home with me but asking her to sleep with me after only one mini-date and a walk home seems a bit tacky to me.

GottaHavePride
10/15/2008, 11:29 PM
Yes, I could have asked her to come home with me but asking her to sleep with me after only one mini-date and a walk home seems a bit tacky to me.

You don't ASK her to sleep with you. You play it by ear. If she wants to come over and talk, have a drink, great. If she wants to make out, great. If she wants you to **** her brains out, you're into extra innings.

proud gonzo
10/15/2008, 11:30 PM
dude, you don't ASK her to sleep with you. That ought to just come about as a result of previous actions which most certainly do NOT include kissing her on the hand.

tommieharris91
10/16/2008, 12:19 AM
You don't ASK her to sleep with you. You play it by ear. If she wants to come over and talk, have a drink, great. If she wants to make out, great. If she wants you to **** her brains out, you're into extra innings.

I believe that is called hitting a walkoff home run.

LosAngelesSooner
10/16/2008, 12:20 AM

I'm telling you people -- a sweet kiss to the hand is magic.Oh, yes. Please. Give US lessons on dating. :rolleyes:

tommieharris91
10/16/2008, 12:21 AM
Sic'em your going to drive Olevet to drink! :D

I don't think he needs SicEm's help to find a reason to drink. :texan:

tommieharris91
10/16/2008, 12:22 AM

Come on, other than well, your ****, don't you have something interesting at your house you can show her? If so, talk about that. Then, you have an excuse to get her to your house.