PDA

View Full Version : So I met a girl...

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7]

Viking Kitten
11/11/2008, 07:23 PM
DAMMIT!

OklaPony
11/11/2008, 07:27 PM
I just clicked to see why this thread was still alive.

Haiku R Awesome

Jimminy Crimson
11/11/2008, 08:12 PM
NICE!

proud gonzo
11/11/2008, 08:28 PM
heh

Tulsa_Fireman
11/11/2008, 10:12 PM
Is there such a thing
as an organization
for pro cawk strokers?

There once was a fan of the Bears
who wouldn't take none of our dares.
So he settled for spank,
Love life in the tank,
No poontang, but who really cares?

Tulsa_Fireman
11/11/2008, 10:13 PM
Almost forgot!

tommieharris91
11/11/2008, 10:14 PM
There once was a fan of the Bears
who wouldn't take none of our dares.
So he settled for spank,
Love life in the tank,
No poontang, but who really cares?

Y'all dare me to do stuff with wimmen? :confused:

Tulsa_Fireman
11/11/2008, 10:15 PM
Lick Hillary Clinton's turdcutter.

tommieharris91
11/11/2008, 10:17 PM
Lick Hillary Clinton's turdcutter.

:hot: :hot: :hot:

I've always wanted to do that.

SicEmBaylor
11/12/2008, 12:51 AM
Going to game together sat and she's possibly coming over to my place to hang out after.

Collier11
11/12/2008, 12:55 AM
You better close the deal my man, dont trip over the 10yd line

proud gonzo
11/12/2008, 01:08 AM
Going to game together sat and she's possibly coming over to my place to hang out after.
If she wants to leave the game early, DO IT. Because you can't **** her at the game.

...Unless she suggests that. And in that case, DO IT.

soonerbrat
11/12/2008, 08:32 AM
If she wants to leave the game early, DO IT. Because you can't **** her at the game.

...Unless she suggests that. And in that case, DO IT.

:eek:

SteelClip49
11/12/2008, 09:17 AM
because clearly doing it at the game would be more action than what the football team is doing.

Sooner04
11/12/2008, 09:52 AM
Don't trip over third base, fool.

Jimminy Crimson
11/12/2008, 11:47 AM
Nail her down for after the game. As in 'let's get dinner and watch that movie i was talking about' or something to that effect. Don't nail her down Jesus style, though. That would be strange, although some girls might like that...?

soonerboomer93
11/12/2008, 11:57 AM
That or he's just secretly entertained by all of this. I bet dean sits at the computer in his office eating bonbons and reading the thread. It's like a dean soap opera.

oh man, that brings to mind a VERY strange mental image.

this thread has replaced harry potter in deans life

soonerboomer93
11/12/2008, 11:57 AM
Nail her down for after the game. As in 'let's get dinner and watch that movie i was talking about' or something to that effect. Don't nail her down Jesus style, though. That would be strange, although some girls might like that...?

she might not notice if you give her enough xanax

soonerbrat
11/12/2008, 12:11 PM
she might not notice if you give her enough xanax

just don't ledger her

JohnnyMack
11/12/2008, 12:25 PM
just don't ledger her

SicEm could bring a whole new meaning to the "wanna see me make this disappear?" line.

Sooner Born Sooner Bred
11/12/2008, 12:40 PM
Good Information for SicEm's Date (http://www.kissmegoodnight.com/sexual-health/foreplay-stimulate-woman.shtml)

OH and 1521, TOTPB!

colleyvillesooner
11/12/2008, 12:53 PM
SicEm could bring a whole new meaning to the "wanna see me make this disappear?" line.

heh

NYC Poke
11/12/2008, 01:05 PM
Fifteen hundred posts.
Viking Kitten loses shirt;
The South Oval stares.

SbOrOiNaEnR
11/12/2008, 01:15 PM

Don't Billy Sims this, and fumble on the 3.

badger
11/12/2008, 01:25 PM
any updates here?

Sooner Born Sooner Bred
11/12/2008, 01:27 PM
any updates here?SicEm said "Going to game together sat and she's possibly coming over to my place to hang out after."

Soonerfans encouraging him to land the deal.

Developing. . .

NYC Poke
11/12/2008, 01:27 PM
Um, yeah, we're at 1525 posts.

Oops, 1527. :O

SteelClip49
11/12/2008, 01:30 PM
ask her what her favorite actor is and if she says Matthew McConaugay, then you need to move on; otherwise keep at it.

badger
11/12/2008, 01:54 PM
Ah, football date? Sweet! Make sure of the following...

1- Bring money for concessions. If you have no money for concessions, hide some in your hoodie/jacket/etc.

Why: If the game is going bad, you need an out-of-stadium epic maneuver. Nothing is easier to escape the horror than "Do you want something to drink?" and if you snuck food in, either pretend you're buying it by exiting for a moment, or just in the showiest fashion possible, whip out the drinks.

2- Buy her something. When you meet outside the stadium, present her with a cool Baylor necklace, earrings, or t-shirt. If your income does not allow for such gifts (they'll run about $5-$10), homemake a sign for her to hold during timeouts/exciting moments. As your relationship progresses, this can be a fun pregame festivity - sign making with friends. We'd do it here at OU, but, y'know. Attendance dictates that signs aren't allowed.

3- Prepare to talk about something other than football. I know football is awesome, but if that's all you talk about, then why is it even a date? By now, you should have figured out what her favorite movie, television show, food, class, etc. is. Read up on that favorite thing and when Baylor is ahead by 50 points over aTm, you'll be able to have something fun to share other than "Hey, look at those play soldiers squeezing their nuts!" Ewww.

4- Hug after touchdowns. Eventually, this hug should become a kiss, but for now, celebrate with her after scores until your relationship gets that far. If she wants to know why, tell her it's to mock the visitors who make out with their dates after the Aggies score. Then she can say something cute like "Wow, the Aggies and the fans haven't scored at all tonight!" Restrain yourself from proposing after she says that.

5- Don't be "that fan," the one that complains about coaching, play calling, referees, etc. after every down. Nothing is more of a turn-off than "Should have thrown touchdown tight end!" after every play. Be nice. Cheer, but don't be excessive.

badger
11/12/2008, 02:01 PM
Oh and finally, make sure to teach her the words to the Texas Fightin' Aggie War Hymn... revised words in honor of the new rivalry with Baylor:

Here we go--- sing along if you the words

Shevadabooodeeqhoopdecram... Hullabawahhhhdewahdewah

Goodbye to Baylor University
So long to the green and gold
Good luck to dear old Texas Aggies
They need all the luck they can hold
'marching down that ol' baylor line'
That is the song they sing so well
Sounds Like Hell
So good bye to Baylor University
We're gonna beat you all God willing
Chigaroogarem
Chigaroogarem
Duff, Fluff, huff and puff, Texas A&M

Saw bouncey bear's tail off
Short! A!
Bouncey bear's tail is sawed off
Short! A!

frankensooner
11/12/2008, 02:03 PM
Listen to Badger, she is wise beyond her years.

soonerbrat
11/12/2008, 02:31 PM

1- Bring money for concessions. If you have no money for concessions, hide some in your hoodie/jacket/etc.

Why: If the game is going bad, you need an out-of-stadium epic maneuver. Nothing is easier to escape the horror than "Do you want something to drink?" and if you snuck food in, either pretend you're buying it by exiting for a moment, or just in the showiest fashion possible, whip out the drinks.

2- Buy her something. When you meet outside the stadium, present her with a cool Baylor necklace, earrings, or t-shirt. If your income does not allow for such gifts (they'll run about $5-$10), homemake a sign for her to hold during timeouts/exciting moments. As your relationship progresses, this can be a fun pregame festivity - sign making with friends. We'd do it here at OU, but, y'know. Attendance dictates that signs aren't allowed.

3- Prepare to talk about something other than football. I know football is awesome, but if that's all you talk about, then why is it even a date? By now, you should have figured out what her favorite movie, television show, food, class, etc. is. Read up on that favorite thing and when Baylor is ahead by 50 points over aTm, you'll be able to have something fun to share other than "Hey, look at those play soldiers squeezing their nuts!" Ewww.

4- Hug after touchdowns. Eventually, this hug should become a kiss, but for now, celebrate with her after scores until your relationship gets that far. If she wants to know why, tell her it's to mock the visitors who make out with their dates after the Aggies score. Then she can say something cute like "Wow, the Aggies and the fans haven't scored at all tonight!" Restrain yourself from proposing after she says that.

5- Don't be "that fan," the one that complains about coaching, play calling, referees, etc. after every down. Nothing is more of a turn-off than "Should have thrown touchdown tight end!" after every play. Be nice. Cheer, but don't be excessive.

all good ideas except 4. Baylor might not score any touchdowns.

mdklatt
11/12/2008, 02:49 PM
Hit it and quit it almost sounds like a drive-by except the girl knows it would be SicEm...well, maybe.

My point was that the girl is clearly not relationship material. But really, no one who is closer to 30 than 20 should consider any 19-yo to be relationship material. She's certainly not interested in an adult relationship. And even if she thinks she is, she's mistaken.

Since SicEm is clearly not the love 'em and leave 'em type, he just needs to leave this one alone. Or else he's going to end as the madien of honor at her wedding.

Taxman71
11/12/2008, 02:52 PM
Ask her if she is a tight end or wide receiver.....she'll get it.

SicEmBaylor
11/12/2008, 03:13 PM
ask her what her favorite actor is and if she says Matthew McConaugay, then you need to move on; otherwise keep at it.

We actually already discussed this. He actually is her favorite actor...they're both from Austin and have similar recreational hobbies

frankensooner
11/12/2008, 03:14 PM
She like playing the bongos nekkid too? Hey sounds good for you, my man. ;)

mdklatt
11/12/2008, 03:17 PM
they're both from Austin and have similar recreational hobbies

Going shirtless? SCORE!

colleyvillesooner
11/12/2008, 03:19 PM
We actually already discussed this. He actually is her favorite actor...they're both from Austin and have similar recreational hobbies...like doing drugs and not sleeping with Sic'Em.

fixed ;)

badger
11/12/2008, 03:20 PM
We actually already discussed this. He actually is her favorite actor...they're both from Austin and have similar recreational hobbies

:( I'm so sorry that you're breaking up with her. No, I know you're not saying it, but we all know Matthew McConniegay is grounds for immediate dumping. I'm sure us rabid "So I met a girl" posters will chip in for the eHarmony account so you can find someone else for us to advice you to death about ;)

Oh... and if Baylor doesn't score any touchdowns (come ON, people! They scored touchdowns on us and they aren't playing OU this week, they're playing the WORST of the Big 12 South now!) then it is your duty to suggest early departure. Offer your jacket if she's cold, but take it back immediately when you arrive at your place and offer to share a blanket in front of the telly. ;)

But seriously, you gotta do the rest. Concessions are mandatory (even if they're carry-ins), a small gift is a nice gesture, even if it is a big ol' "BEAR CLAW!!!!1!" sign you markered up. Talk about other things besides football, do something in celebration after touchdowns (if you aren't to "hug" stage, then high fives are fine too) and DO NOT BE "THAT" FAN. Cannot be emphasized enough.

Saw bouncy bear's tail off... ;)

JohnnyMack
11/12/2008, 03:37 PM
I love bear claws. With some coffee. Good times.

proud gonzo
11/12/2008, 04:10 PM

5- Don't be "that fan," the one that complains about coaching, play calling, referees, etc. after every down. Nothing is more of a turn-off than "Should have thrown touchdown tight end!" after every play. Be nice. Cheer, but don't be excessive.ok, if I ever go to a football game with a guy who brings me a sign to hold, tries to talk about something other than football and hug me after touchdowns, i'll probably smack him in the face.

Gandalf_The_Grey
11/12/2008, 04:15 PM
What if he brings guns...

proud gonzo
11/12/2008, 04:16 PM
oh dear lord.

soonerbrat
11/12/2008, 04:24 PM
:( I'm so sorry that you're breaking up with her. No, I know you're not saying it, but we all know Matthew McConniegay is grounds for immediate dumping. I'm sure us rabid "So I met a girl" posters will chip in for the eHarmony account so you can find someone else for us to advice you to death about ;)

Oh... and if Baylor doesn't score any touchdowns (come ON, people! They scored touchdowns on us and they aren't playing OU this week, they're playing the WORST of the Big 12 South now!) then it is your duty to suggest early departure. Offer your jacket if she's cold, but take it back immediately when you arrive at your place and offer to share a blanket in front of the telly. ;)

But seriously, you gotta do the rest. Concessions are mandatory (even if they're carry-ins), a small gift is a nice gesture, even if it is a big ol' "BEAR CLAW!!!!1!" sign you markered up. Talk about other things besides football, do something in celebration after touchdowns (if you aren't to "hug" stage, then high fives are fine too) and DO NOT BE "THAT" FAN. Cannot be emphasized enough.

Saw bouncy bear's tail off... ;)

i think match.com is better for sic'em
if you don't find anyone in 6 months you get 6 months free.

plus eharmony is too picky. they will reject you if you don't pass the personality test.

frankensooner
11/12/2008, 04:27 PM
How do you fail a personality test? Is that like if you don't have one?

yermom
11/12/2008, 04:30 PM
i've heard of a lot of people that got rejected

i guess they don't want to be responsible for hooking you up with a psycho yainch

well, one more psycho than normal ;)

NYC Poke
11/12/2008, 04:32 PM
" . . . and the mantle lobes secrete the valves, and the mantle crest creates . . . Oh, did we score? Hug!!! Now what I really find fascinating about the juxtabranchial organ secretions in the higher mollusks is . . ."

proud gonzo
11/12/2008, 04:59 PM
What if he brings guns...he'd probably get arrested ;)

badger
11/12/2008, 05:01 PM
ok, if I ever go to a football game with a guy who brings me a sign to hold, tries to talk about something other than football and hug me after touchdowns, i'll probably smack him in the face.

:P well then, hope he gets her a real gift

Viking Kitten
11/12/2008, 05:07 PM
1550? Are you ****ing kidding me?

mdklatt
11/12/2008, 05:16 PM

FAIL.

NYC Poke
11/12/2008, 05:18 PM
Race to 2000!

JohnnyMack
11/12/2008, 05:28 PM
Deathrace 2000!!!!!

Okla-homey
11/12/2008, 06:31 PM

I jsut noticed this thread has been accessed over 22,000 times. That means at least 10,000 hooman beins know how big of a dork the thread starter is.;)

Scott D
11/12/2008, 06:35 PM
or the same 25 just keep coming back to mock him more.

KC//CRIMSON
11/12/2008, 06:41 PM

Try not to get your frank & beans caught in your zipper.

royalfan5
11/12/2008, 06:46 PM
What are the odds she leaves the football game with a dude other than Sic'em. Once accidental mention of a lifesize Stonewall Jackson doll could send her running.

def_lazer_fc
11/12/2008, 06:48 PM
You know who else liked, pot, uppers, acid and banged a lot of people? Charles Manson.

he wrote some pretty good songs too.

tulsaoilerfan
11/12/2008, 06:54 PM
What are the odds she leaves the football game with a dude other than Sic'em. Once accidental mention of a lifesize Stonewall Jackson doll could send her running.

Hell she might leave with a fat chick (NTTAWWT ) :D

proud gonzo
11/12/2008, 07:07 PM
Is this the new IT?

olevetonahill
11/12/2008, 08:02 PM
ok, if I ever go to a football game with a guy who brings me a sign to hold, tries to talk about something other than football and hug me after touchdowns, i'll probably smack him in the face.

If I was Only 35 years Younger .:D

8timechamps
11/12/2008, 08:27 PM
Seriously, I would have been married, divorced and paying child support by now.

...oh, wait...

A Sooner in Texas
11/12/2008, 09:07 PM
She's coming to your place after the game? Sounds like you're IN.

Hope you have plenty of Barry White records. :D

Curly Bill
11/12/2008, 09:11 PM
Enjoy!
FbCYx86bJvY

Scott D
11/12/2008, 09:13 PM
If I was Only 35 years Younger .:D

you'd still be 5000 years old? ;)

A Sooner in Texas
11/12/2008, 09:13 PM
Enjoy!
FbCYx86bJvY

ohhhhh......yeahhhhhhhhhh.......

:D

soonerhubs
11/12/2008, 09:36 PM
Apocalyptica - "Hope"

Oh.... Sorry wrong thread, but has anyone else enjoyed that group? ;)

A Sooner in Texas
11/12/2008, 09:49 PM
[QUOTE=soonerhubler;2484616]Apocalyptica - "Hope"

If you reverse that, it's probably what SicEm's feeling about Saturday and what will actually happen.

LosAngelesSooner
11/12/2008, 10:58 PM
i think match.com is better for sic'em
if you don't find anyone in 6 months you get 6 months free.

plus eharmony is too picky. they will reject you if you don't pass the personality test.
Nope.

This is all the website he needs: http://www.theeroticreview.com (http://www.theeroticreview.com/)

Unless he's broke. Then he needs: http://waco.craigslist.org/search/ers/?query=w4m

:D:D:D

LosAngelesSooner
11/12/2008, 11:24 PM
I don't know how this thread made it to page 79 without slutty "hypothetical SicEm Date" photos.

I really don't.

Collier11
11/13/2008, 01:43 AM
This time Saturday night we better be hearing about SicEm premature accident and not SicEm hand job to himself

olevetonahill
11/13/2008, 02:14 AM
you'd still be 5000 years old? ;)

:P But Id Be closer in age to her .:D

tommieharris91
11/13/2008, 02:27 AM
<ugliness>

I found her pic!

:les: GET THAT THING OFF MY SCREEN RIGHT NOW!!

soonerboomer93
11/13/2008, 11:27 AM
Is this the new IT?

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

frankensooner
11/13/2008, 12:05 PM
Is this the new IT?

Dang I'm sick of writing code... ;)

LosAngelesSooner
11/13/2008, 01:42 PM
So, we're getting closer to the actual "date," aren't we?

badger
11/13/2008, 01:42 PM
For those of you that haven't seen future Mrs. SicEm yet, here is the picture:
http://img235.imageshack.us/img235/5605/baylorablaxm9.jpg

Tulsa_Fireman
11/13/2008, 01:43 PM
Is it Saturfailday yet?

What happened to the meeting at the Young Conservatives In Need Of Doped Out, Baptist Drama Chick Head organization?

Tulsa_Fireman
11/13/2008, 01:44 PM

They weren't that great.

mdklatt
11/13/2008, 01:45 PM
IBTD

NYC Poke
11/13/2008, 01:50 PM
So, we're getting closer to the actual "date," aren't we?

Yup.

http://failblog.files.wordpress.com/2008/04/treebear.jpg?w=400&h=486

LosAngelesSooner
11/13/2008, 02:06 PM

Is she the cute one on the left or the obviously slutty one on the right?

Or the one holding the camera....

frankensooner
11/13/2008, 02:06 PM
I've heard that a shot of botox will take care of that profuse hand sweating, SicEm.

SicEmBaylor
11/13/2008, 04:03 PM
I've heard that a shot of botox will take care of that profuse hand sweating, SicEm.

I never sweat.

SicEmBaylor
11/13/2008, 04:08 PM
I don't know how this thread made it to page 79 without slutty "hypothetical SicEm Date" photos.

I really don't.

I am hoping if she ever runs across this thread she may not figure out I'm talking about her which would be hard to do if I posted her pic!!

I really need to have my comp fixed.

Tulsa_Fireman
11/13/2008, 04:08 PM
I never sweat.

http://i.ivillage.com/BS/products_shopping/antipers/BS_Mitchum2_366.jpg

Thanks to my NEW Mitchum Extra-Strength Anti-Perspirant, now in new scents, Dramatime and Xanax!

badger
11/13/2008, 04:14 PM
the one holding the camera....

http://www.foodroots.ca/images/checkmark.png

NYC Poke
11/13/2008, 04:34 PM
I am hoping if she ever runs across this thread she may not figure out I'm talking about her which would be hard to do if I posted her pic!!

Um, yeah, because without the pic, she'll probably just confuse you with all the other 26-year-old Baylor undergrads hitting on 19-year-old drama majors from Austin into pot, xanax, acid, and conservative politics.

frankensooner
11/13/2008, 04:45 PM
Thanks for the emailed pic SicEm. She is very cute. Keep at it.

Collier11
11/13/2008, 04:51 PM
Thanks for the emailed pic SicEm. She is very cute. Keep at it.

How does a pic of SicEm spread eagle on your bed tell you that SHE is cute?

frankensooner
11/13/2008, 04:56 PM
Well, if that cute little blonde gal = SicEm spread eagle, color me impressed. ;)

badger
11/13/2008, 04:59 PM
There is only one way to describe the current situation on SicEm's date... which I used once before, but it still applies:
http://i36.tinypic.com/28wj8rp.jpg

tulsaoilerfan
11/13/2008, 05:32 PM

badger
11/13/2008, 05:48 PM

Tulsa_Fireman
11/13/2008, 05:48 PM
This thread needs more product placement advertising.

badger
11/13/2008, 05:49 PM
For post 1,595, I would like to reveal the real picture of future Mrs. SicEm... this is not her taking the picture like last time, but ACTUALLY her...

http://i.cdn.turner.com/si/multimedia/photo_gallery/0811/campus.cheer.baylor.marisa/images/Marisa-McKee-7_18.jpg

Her name is Marisa McKee. She's a Baylor cheerleader. She is taking this game off from cheering so that she can date SicEm. That's very nice of her ;)

EDIT: 1,596 :mad: Thanks a lot, Fireman!

Tulsa_Fireman
11/13/2008, 05:50 PM
You're off a post.

And that's a dude.

badger
11/13/2008, 05:52 PM
1,598... here are more pictures of Marisa, aka Mrs. SicEm:
http://i.cdn.turner.com/si/2008/sioncampus/11/13/cheer-baylor/marisa-cheer-p1.jpg
Picture caption: I like my men big, hairy and with sharp teeth to bite and it's so cool when they growl, kind of like the bear behind me in this picture!

badger
11/13/2008, 05:53 PM
More of Marisa for 1,599... do we have a taker for 1,600?
http://i.cdn.turner.com/si/multimedia/photo_gallery/0811/campus.cheer.baylor.marisa/images/Marisa-McKee-11_18.jpg
Photo caption: The Bear Claw is so much more more sexy than the Texas Hook 'Em or the Houston Shocker. Claw me baby! Rawr.

mdklatt
11/13/2008, 05:57 PM
More of Marisa

Which one is her? I can't tell them apart. :confused:

badger
11/13/2008, 05:58 PM
Which one is her? I can't tell them apart. :confused:

neither can i... sicem, which one is yours?

Tulsa_Fireman
11/13/2008, 06:00 PM
She's the one that's a man.

With a thingy.

badger
11/13/2008, 06:02 PM
I have found SicEm's mother - who, btw, heartily approves of SicEm's choice in dating!
Link (http://www.baylor.edu/content/imglib/36887.jpg)

As you can see in the background, attendance QUADRUPLES when Mother SicEm performs!

mdklatt
11/13/2008, 06:03 PM
neither can i... sicem, which one is yours?

After--ahem--further examination, I think she's the one on the right. The one in the middle obviously didn't get the memo about parting her hair on the left the day that picture was taken, like omigod what is wrong with her?

mdklatt
11/13/2008, 06:04 PM
She's the one that's a man.

With a thingy.

That will be a whole new SicEm thread.

Tulsa_Fireman
11/13/2008, 06:05 PM
So I met a man with a thingy...

mdklatt
11/13/2008, 06:09 PM
So I met a man with a thingy...

More like:

After our date I've got some new information about SicEmDate, but I'm hesitant to post it on here....

tommieharris91
11/13/2008, 06:33 PM
http://i.cdn.turner.com/si/multimedia/photo_gallery/0811/campus.cheer.baylor.marisa/images/Marisa-McKee-11_18.jpg
Photo caption: The Bear Claw is so much more more sexy than the Texas Hook 'Em or the Houston Shocker. Claw me baby! Rawr.

I'm actually a pretty big fan of the one on the left.

This thread actually has value now.

StoopTroup
11/13/2008, 06:38 PM
Look at the callouses on those girls knees. OMG!

tommieharris91
11/13/2008, 06:39 PM
Look at the callouses on those girls knees. OMG!

You say that like it's a bad thing. :texan:

Collier11
11/13/2008, 07:15 PM
SicEm is a 2-1 fav to get this girl into the sack saturday night and blow his load before she even wakes up from her xanax induced stuper

StoopTroup
11/13/2008, 07:32 PM
You say that like it's a bad thing. :texan:

:D :pop: :hot:

olevetonahill
11/13/2008, 07:56 PM
I'm actually a pretty big fan of the one on the left.

This thread actually has value now.

Ill take yer Culls .:hot:

VeeJay
11/13/2008, 08:33 PM
SicEm is a 2-1 fav to get this girl into the sack saturday night and blow his load before she even wakes up from her xanax induced stuper

Would that count as getting lucky?

On a scale of 1-10.....2 maybe?

Lott's Bandana
11/13/2008, 10:40 PM
http://i.cdn.turner.com/si/multimedia/photo_gallery/0811/campus.cheer.baylor.marisa/images/Marisa-McKee-7_18.jpg

So what is the vinegar to water ratio here?

StormySooner-IN
11/13/2008, 11:55 PM
I havent been in here in a couple of weeks?

So whats the dealio? Did the Dirty deeds get done? and was it dirt cheap??

:confused:

Crimson_Balls
11/14/2008, 12:02 AM
SicEm has a date Saturday night.

He's taking her to Candy Mountain

Curly Bill
11/14/2008, 12:05 AM

I thought he said he was gonna offer her some candy? :D

Ardmore_Sooner
11/14/2008, 12:26 AM

She better watch after her kidneys then.

GottaHavePride
11/14/2008, 12:31 AM
I havent been in here in a couple of weeks?

So whats the dealio? Did the Dirty deeds get done? and was it dirt cheap??

:confused:

Was it love in an elevator?

LosAngelesSooner
11/14/2008, 12:36 AM
She better watch after her kidneys then.More like her bladder.

He's not THAT big.

Ardmore_Sooner
11/14/2008, 12:48 AM
More like her bladder.

He's not THAT big.

You may have missed the Candy Mountain joke from Charlie the Unicorn. :D

proud gonzo
11/14/2008, 01:56 AM
Was it love in an elevator?
Lovin it up till he hits the ground

Fraggle145
11/14/2008, 04:41 AM

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/MAjnrxcQPes&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/MAjnrxcQPes&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

badger
11/14/2008, 11:04 AM
1,625 :rolleyes:

More Marisa to keep this thread from dying:
http://i.cdn.turner.com/si/multimedia/photo_gallery/0811/campus.cheer.baylor.marisa/images/Marisa-McKee-15_18.jpg
Photo caption: Peek-a-boo, SicEm! I see you! I'm feeling rather blue today, but all of you would be too if you had to cheer for a losing cause like Baylor football. Thank GOD... in a non-take-the-Lord's-name-in-vain-sort-of-way, of course, haha... that I'll be watching it with SicEm this weekend instead of cheering! Go Bears!

SicEmBaylor
11/14/2008, 11:24 AM
Oh God.

I was drunk last night and propositioned her via facebook. No reply yet.

Collier11
11/14/2008, 11:26 AM
well, this could be a good thing. Get it settled once and for all, what did you proposition her with...and please dont say "sipping wine and reciting the constitution back to each other in character"

TMcGee86
11/14/2008, 11:26 AM
Here we go.

the inevitable "oops I did something at the 11th hour and now there's no date" post.

But don't worry, come Monday it will be, well I begged her back and now the dates on for next Saturday.

:rolleyes:

Sooner04
11/14/2008, 11:40 AM
Oh God.

You're a ****ing idiot.

badger
11/14/2008, 11:41 AM
Oh God.

Well, I just checked your profile and it appears that your drunken proposition did not result in your ending your relationship with Shiner Beck.

(no, I am not kidding)

frankensooner
11/14/2008, 11:44 AM
I need a clarification. What do you mean by "proposition"?

NormanPride
11/14/2008, 11:50 AM
Oh God.

http://img394.imageshack.us/img394/1782/bea3v4eelxuf6h4cnc34ivpfx2.jpg

Collier11
11/14/2008, 11:59 AM
He was drunk and on Facebook, atleast drunk dial her that way if she takes it weird you can play it off like you were kidding. Now you are just stuck

proud gonzo
11/14/2008, 12:09 PM
I need a clarification. What do you mean by "proposition"?yeah, I think we need a quote here. Because I can't picture a proposition from SicEm being something to worry about (no offense)

Fraggle145
11/14/2008, 12:10 PM
Oh God.

Delete it. then deny deny deny.

Heh, I just posted this in another thread but it seems appropriate...:D :D

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/UPbRB3g9z0k&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/UPbRB3g9z0k&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

Tulsa_Fireman
11/14/2008, 12:11 PM
EXAMPLE: Hey, this weekend, you mind if I...

PIITB

SicEmBaylor
11/14/2008, 12:15 PM
I told her we were both single and both in college and we should just hook up and have fun with it.

tommieharris91
11/14/2008, 12:20 PM
I told her we were both single and both in college and we should just hook up and have fun with it.

If only you could say that sober...

proud gonzo
11/14/2008, 12:24 PM
I told her we were both single and both in college and we should just hook up and have fun with it.THAT's the proposition you are worried about? Dude, you should have been saying that the whole time!

Collier11
11/14/2008, 12:24 PM
Just dont tell her you were drunk, nothing wrong with what you said

SbOrOiNaEnR
11/14/2008, 12:30 PM

Wow...

SicEm, I think you just sealed your fate with that one. You might have gotten away with that one in person, less likely over the phone...but doing that through Facebook?

As entertaining as this thread has been, learn from your mistakes, rub some dirt on it, and get back out there, so we can all look forward to the "So I met ANOTHER girl..." thread.

NYC Poke
11/14/2008, 12:38 PM
Did you compliment her shoes first?

badger
11/14/2008, 12:47 PM
1,643 :D

Next time you're drunk on facebook, make sure to misspell some words or hold down a few keysh aaaaaaaaa widdle bit wongerrrrrrr so you haf an xcuze whennn she calths you back teh necst morninggggggggggggg

SicEmBaylor
11/14/2008, 12:53 PM
1,643 :D

Next time you're drunk on facebook, make sure to misspell some words or hold down a few keysh aaaaaaaaa widdle bit wongerrrrrrr so you haf an xcuze whennn she calths you back teh necst morninggggggggggggg

I likely did. I was drunk and using my phone so the potential for a garbled mess are high. Im too ashamed to review the message.

Well if things don't work out with her there's always that hot cheerleader you've been posting.

SteelClip49
11/14/2008, 12:54 PM
SicEm, I wanna be your facebook friend. I wanna tell the whole world i know SicEm. SicEm, you are swell.

SteelClip49
11/14/2008, 12:55 PM
SicEm, or, you could settle for those mighty fine* Baylor girls that were in Farkland sometime ago.

Frozen Sooner
11/14/2008, 12:57 PM

I fail to see any problem with that.

mdklatt
11/14/2008, 01:01 PM
Well, that wouldn't be the stupidest thing I've seen on somebody's Wall.

SicEmBaylor
11/14/2008, 01:02 PM
Well, that wouldn't be the stupidest thing I've seen on somebody's Wall.

It was a pm. I didn't post it on her wall thank god.

Tulsa_Fireman
11/14/2008, 01:08 PM
That actually could work pretty well for you.

I'm in college, you're in college, I'm interested in you, and I'd like to hook up. Have some fun. Enjoy ourselves while we're here.

Sounds like you set the table, didn't establish some crazy demand, but got your point across that you'd like to spend some time with ol' gal in a laid back, enjoyable kind of scenario. But made your intent clearly known that you'd like to be around her more.

How's that a bad thing again?

You need to get drunk more, Sic'em. It gives you 'nards.

frankensooner
11/14/2008, 01:14 PM
At least she knows you don't want to be her shopping buddy. Did you get the idea from The Office last night? ;)

SicEmBaylor
11/14/2008, 01:26 PM
At least she knows you don't want to be her shopping buddy. Did you get the idea from The Office last night? ;)

I didn't catch it last night -- I was out getting drunk. It's waiting for me on the dvr.

mdklatt
11/14/2008, 01:28 PM

Then you really didn't do anything wrong. This time.

badger
11/14/2008, 01:31 PM
I likely did. I was drunk and using my phone so the potential for a garbled mess are high. Im too ashamed to review the message.

Well if things don't work out with her there's always that hot cheerleader you've been posting.

Wait a sec... THAT'S PERFECT!

Your alibi is as follows: When she brings up your message, say that your friends had been using your phone, so you hope they didn't bother her or anything.

It will work! You're a free man, SicEm!

proud gonzo
11/14/2008, 01:32 PM
LAME.

SbOrOiNaEnR
11/14/2008, 01:42 PM

Your alibi is as follows: When she brings up your message, say that your friends had been using your phone, so you hope they didn't bother her or anything.

That's good thinkin'...first the Football Date, now this. Listen to The Badj, SicEm! She's full of ideas.

badger
11/14/2008, 01:43 PM
Also, if you ever make this mistake again, your friends can also borrow your computer ;)

VeeJay
11/14/2008, 02:34 PM
SicEm - how long you been working this chick?

Either you're not really working it, or you're extremely patient.

But keep up the good work. This is entertainment, man. I swonnie, if you tap it this board will go into Full Meltdown Mode.

Sooner Born Sooner Bred
11/14/2008, 04:14 PM
SicEm - how long you been working this chick?

Either you're not really working it, or you're extremely patient.

But keep up the good work. This is entertainment, man. I swonnie, if you tap it this board will go into Full Meltdown Mode.40ish days.

Crimson_Balls
11/14/2008, 04:25 PM
Run with it SicEm.

She will get drunk and respond. Or she will get drunk and let you hit it.

Get a bottle of Patrone and tell her you need a drinking buddy to celebrate life! ;)

GottaHavePride
11/14/2008, 09:22 PM

That's a TERRIBLE idea. Basically saying "oh, no, that was my FRIENDS. **I** don't find you attractive in that way. AT ALL. Wanna just stay hand-kissing friends forever?"

Lott's Bandana
11/14/2008, 09:59 PM
Hasn't "hook up" become some sort of whippersnapper code term for gettin jiggy with the wild thing?

I like it when SicEm is on Planet Zima...good onya mate.

soonerboomer93
11/14/2008, 10:17 PM

cocaine is a hell of a drug son...

soonerboomer93
11/14/2008, 10:20 PM

i'd considering sponsoring the return of your mancard, if you had put it on her wall, and followed through...

SicEmBaylor
11/14/2008, 11:17 PM
Well, she replied. I'm too scared to read the message, but it starts out "I don't know what to say..."

Curly Bill
11/14/2008, 11:18 PM
Well, she replied. I'm too scared to read the message, but it starts out "I don't know what to say..."

:pop:

Gandalf_The_Grey
11/14/2008, 11:18 PM
heh

SicEmBaylor
11/14/2008, 11:40 PM
So I'm having SicEmEx log into my account and read what she said for me.

Crimson_Balls
11/14/2008, 11:44 PM
SicEm Ex?

just read it!!

proud gonzo
11/14/2008, 11:53 PM
So I'm having SicEmEx log into my account and read what she said for me.I hope to god you're BSing us.

proud gonzo
11/14/2008, 11:55 PM
deer lowerd.

olevetonahill
11/15/2008, 12:00 AM
i'd considering sponsoring the return of your mancard, if you had put it on her wall, and followed through...

That has Been totaly and Permantly REVOKED .

tulsaoilerfan
Run with it SicEm.

She will get drunk and respond. Or she will get drunk and let you hit it.

Get a bottle of Patrone and tell her you need a drinking buddy to celebrate life! ;)

If he can afford Patrone he's doing a lot better than most of us:D

olevetonahill

So what did the Yainch say .

Crimson_Balls
11/15/2008, 12:01 AM
I am stunned............and ashamed

:stunned: and :O

tulsaoilerfan
11/15/2008, 12:01 AM
I think this whole thing is BS; no one can be as scared of ***** as Sic Em :)

tulsaoilerfan
11/15/2008, 12:02 AM
Has there ever been a thread on here generate this many replies?

Tulsa_Fireman
11/15/2008, 12:30 AM
Dunno.

salth2o
11/15/2008, 12:38 AM
This is the stuff legends are made of. However, at the same time it is EXTREMELY pathetic!

StormySooner-IN
11/15/2008, 12:39 AM
SicEm....I wanna be your friend on facebook, too.

I just think your so cool..... :D ;)

( no, really..........)

soonerboomer93
11/15/2008, 12:40 AM

why worry about hooking up with sicemdate when sicemex still owns your balls

soonerboomer93
11/15/2008, 12:41 AM
Has there ever been a thread on here generate this many replies?

yes

soonerboomer93
11/15/2008, 12:43 AM
That has Been totaly and Permantly REVOKED .

I was just trying to give him some "hope" for "change"

olevetonahill
11/15/2008, 12:48 AM
I was just trying to give him some "hope" for "change"

He didnt Back Obama .;)

SicEmBaylor
11/15/2008, 01:07 AM
Lock it.
She said she just doesn't have time to give me the kind of relationship I want right now.

tommieharris91
11/15/2008, 01:07 AM
LOL.

Well, it was a good thread.

SicEmBaylor
11/15/2008, 01:09 AM
:(

Crimson_Balls
11/15/2008, 01:12 AM
This will be a great lesson for you sir. Better to know now than to carry false hope

olevetonahill
11/15/2008, 01:17 AM
Well that sucks Sicem , But at least you still this .
http://www.gregmadeit.com/files/gimgs/7_hand1.jpg

salth2o
11/15/2008, 01:21 AM
In case I don't see ya, good afternoon, good evening, and good night!
http://www.rochestergoesout.com/mov/t/trumanl.jpg

Ardmore_Sooner
11/15/2008, 01:26 AM
Bummer dude. Better luck next time.

SbOrOiNaEnR
11/15/2008, 01:48 AM
http://img522.imageshack.us/img522/7838/stainedglasstombstone70hg3.jpg