1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

witchatitty

Discussion in 'Recruiting' started by Jello Biafra, May 25, 2007.

1. Jello Biafra

Jello Biafra New Member

don't know if this warrant's its own thread but......cruitnicks, are we currently in a dead period for football?

2. Jello Biafra

Jello Biafra New Member

whatever. it doesn't even matter to me. my point is....my buddy is taking his daughter's softball team to kansas city this weekend for a tournament. he calls me on his cell phone just south of wichita at the next pump over from him, at the gas station is........venables.

hmmmm linebacker coach/d-coordinator...... wichita............ i wonder. wassup.

3. BASSooner

BASSooner New Member

he's after the Brown brothers...

4. Newbomb Turk

Newbomb Turk SoonerFans.com Elite Member

he needed gas?

5. soonerdave79

soonerdave79 New Member

Nah, that's just his cover.

6. Salt City Sooner

Salt City Sooner New Member

They just had a big camp up here last week to showcase the local talent, & there were a ton of coaches from all over the country (Stoops, Carroll, & Meyer were there off the top of my head). Check out the "Sitdown with Arthur & Bryce Brown", & also the "Prep football players enjoy spotlight" video links on the right side of the page for an interview with them & highlights of the camp:

http://kwch.com/Global/category.asp?C=78805&nav=menu486_4

7. soonerdave79

soonerdave79 New Member

I'm not so sure 'bout the spandex bryce is wearing.

8. snp

snp New Member

The coaches can't talk to the players right now (other than a "hello" in passing) but can still watch them practice. They're also limited to I think, 1 call a month to a prospect.

9. birddog

birddog SoonerFans.com Elite Member

sid farkus- i notice when i wear banlon, there appears to be some jiggling.

frank- i wouldn't be caught dead in banlon.

10. illinisooner

illinisooner New Member

Saban is currently in hot water for talking to 3 high school recruits in Florida. Personally, I don't buy it, because he's such a stand up guy and class act...Nick would never bend or break any rules.

11. snp

snp New Member

His personal merits not withstanding - everyone does this.

12. illinisooner

illinisooner New Member

Yeah that's true, but at least he's getting the negative press for it.