1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Week of 10/2: Sooner non-football sports

Discussion in 'The Sports Book' started by badger, Sep 26, 2011.

1. badger

badger Vacuums eat while yelling

With this week's events now closed, I'll go ahead and get the next week's up.

I still don't know how to go about rowing, so I'll wait one more week on that.

For multi-day tournaments (mostly golf, yes), I take their ranking at the end of each day into consideration. For example, the men's golf team started off a tournament this past week as second on the first day, then were first on the next day. That counted as taking first once.

If you are new to this type of vBookie event, this is one of the highest paying events and the best part is that you get rewarded every time a Sooner team wins. And the vWinning builds, so if you have a vBets on both OU volleyball winning once and winning twice and the team wins twice, you win on both vBets.

For the week of 10/2 events, check out the SS.com calendar here.

You have until Sunday, Oct. 2 at 9 a.m. to vBet. vPayout will be after the week is over, so, Oct. 8 or Oct. 9, likely Oct. 8.

Boomer!

2. badger

Also, the odds are not as generous for mens golf and volleyball this week, as those teams have been winning a lot lately. Softball plays a softie this week, so I had to dip the odds on that one too.

3. Soonerus

Soonerus SoonerFans.com Elite Member

When will 10/2 bets payout ??

4. hawaii 5-0

hawaii 5-0 Well-Known Member

Ditto that.

5-0

5. badger

Yeah... I've tried to get this one off the ground but it seems like people would rather do football during football season so I think I'm gonna discontinue this one after the next week's one is closed.

As for how long I have to settle these events... one week, according to vBookie. If I don't settle them after a week, stakes are returned. Soooo... if it ever comes up again... :D

Soccer lost both matches.
    Tennis won quite a few singles on 10/2.

I have no idea why I listed more days on that one... they only played once that week.

The men had a big long tourney and 10/2 was not a good start. 10/3 was half-half, 10/4 we were undefeated, 10/5 and 10/6 both looked good too. 10/7 started to get more competitive and 10/8 was half-half. So, I'll add the two halves together to make a whole and give 3 additional win days for four total.

Volleyball and softball both won once. Men's golf is having a rough start (currently 8th) and cross country... is not on the schedule. I really screwed this calendar up somehow. I wonder if events just magically get removed or rescheduled sometimes????!?!?

6. ouflak

ouflak Oh wow! Oh wow! Oh wow!

Yeah I really took a look at trying to settle this one, but the schedule was pretty confusing so I let the one who is instinctively better at multi-tasking have at it.

BTW, I did fairly well on this. Kinda makes up for completely missing out on last week's.

Last edited: Oct 13, 2011
  7. badger

If I were to continue it, I'd probably cut it down so it was less confusing (for me)