1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Weatherbug is there any way to remove it under user-CP settings?

Discussion in 'Trouble Reports/Suggestions' started by aurorasooner, Dec 29, 2007.

1. aurorasooner

aurorasooner Well-Known Member

I can block it, but this thing is insidious in trying to connect to 204.2.208..../NTTAM-1. I've had some recent malware problems connecting out to this server and these constant weatherbug connection attempts to NTT/AM are not helping monitor for these other connections... thx

2. King Crimson

King Crimson SoonerFans.com Elite Member

i had a lot of problems with it on a previous machine years ago. i don't remember how i got rid of it. sorry, but i can sympathize. nasty little thing.

maybe i used something call killbox. you might google that, hard to remember but i did get rid of a problem a few years ago with killbox. maybe it was weatherbug.

3. yermom

yermom Stayatworkdad

i think he means the one built into the site over on the upper right

is there a way to change the location? i was all over the SW and it was always showing Norman :D

4. Crucifax Autumn

Crucifax Autumn SoonerFans.com Elite Member

I don't care what weather it shows, just wish it wasn't the cause of the delay in loading a page. Seems to me all it does is slow me down even with a 5 gig cable connection.

SOONER STEAKER likes this.
  5. OKC-SLC

OKC-SLC SoonerFans.com Elite Member

Is there any way for weatherbug to show pictures of nekkid chicks instead of nomran weather?

TIA

6. OU-HSV

OU-HSV SoonerFans.com Elite Member

in

7. OUDoc

OUDoc ..............

Hello?

Is this thing on?

8. OU-HSV

OU-HSV SoonerFans.com Elite Member