1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Vince Young Scores a 6 on the wonderlic intelligence test?

Discussion in 'Sooner Football' started by jetskgk, Feb 25, 2006.

1. OUFan22

OUFan22 New Member

I wonder how VY stacks up against Dexter Manley?

2. Herr Scholz

Herr Scholz SoonerFans.com Elite Member

I was waiting for the truth to come out. Everyone was SO hoping he actually scored a 6. Sorry.

3. shavedmarmoset

shavedmarmoset New Member

And yet we still have more tradition than you.

4. Herr Scholz

Since Marino is HOF QB, I think that in and of itself proves the test isn't a great predictor of NFL QB abilities. Capiche? You're just being argumentative and intentionally obtuse. Vince tied McNabb and did better than Marino BTW.

Ever since you said "You disgust me" concerning one of my liberal rants on a political thread a few weeks ago, you've been especially antagonistic and biased about all things Longhorn.

5. TexasLidig8r

TexasLidig8r SoonerFans.com Elite Member

Too bad you don't have....

Scoreboard (ON NO! SCOREBOARD SMACK)

or

Series Record (ON NO! SERIES SMACK)

or

Are the National Champs (OH NO! NATIONAL CHAMP SMACK!)

As for having more tradition... tradition is subjective.. if you are talking more national championships, you are correct, you should be congratulated for that.

Otherwise, the traditions of the University of Texas are known and respected (except for homer OU people and delusional aggy).

6. Harry Beanbag

Harry Beanbag SoonerFans.com Elite Member

Vince didn't tie McNabb, Donovan more than doubled him up 16 : 6. Marino got a 14, also more than double the score Vince had originally.

And I never said the Wonderlic had anything to do with NFL abilities, but Vince already has a lot going against him, subpar intelligence won't help. Does he have a learning disability?

What a surprise, me biased against Longhorns. :rolleyes: I'll let you in on a little secret, it started many many years before this message board ever existed.

http://www.profootballtalk.com/rumormill.htm

7. AgRyan04

AgRyan04 New Member

[​IMG]

mdklatt likes this.
  8. sooneron

sooneron Soonerfans.com Elitist

The thought of a "re-test" brings to mind a certain episode of taxi....

[​IMG]
    Whhhhaaaaaaaaat dooooooooooeeeesss aaaa yeeeeellllllllooooooowww liiiiiiiigggghhhhttt meeeeeeeeeaaaaaaannnn????

MiccoMacey and Dio like this.
  9. Funky G

Funky G New Member

One every 35 years will not keep the vultures away..

10. Big Red Ron

Big Red Ron SoonerFans.com Elite Member

Not really. When UT is mentioned as one of the two or three most successful and historic programs in College football history, you'll understand.;)

OUthunder likes this.
  11. Herr Scholz

We're the 3rd winningest team of all time behind Michigan and Notre Dame. To say UT isn't one of the top traditional powers in college football is just biased.

12. Mjcpr

Mjcpr SoonerFans.com Elite Member

Heh.
    A lot of us having been saying that for a while now.

13. TexasLidig8r

TexasLidig8r SoonerFans.com Elite Member

Fixed it there for you Herr.

I wonder where in the hell GDC is today... he usually shows up about this time to spew forth his pablum.

14. TheHumanAlphabet

TheHumanAlphabet SoonerFans.com Elite Member

Yeah, I know. But at least he has a relationship with him. Sounds like VY wants nothing to do with the man...

15. edhookem

edhookem New Member

He scored 45 against your sorry asses in October and single handedly beat the same team that blew you out of the water the year before...

16. Big Red Ron

Big Red Ron SoonerFans.com Elite Member

I said two or three...outside of Texas you hear ND/OU/Bama. Just below those you hear Mich/Neb/USC. Then you have your tOSU/UT/FSU/ Miami...

I'm talking winning/Championships/History/Heisman's/All-Americans/Conference Championships all together.

If you think UT is up there with OU/ND/Bama you're just plain goofy!

17. 47straight

47straight New Member

I'd rather be me than a rich, illiterate, imbecile wearing puke orange.

18. GreaterState

GreaterState New Member

Heh heh! Oh, Lid, don't bring your weak "scoreboard/series/championship" smack here ... don't you know scoreboard doesn't matter to a school with such a winning tradition??!!! This is SOONERFANS!*

--GS

*proud home of "server smack" ("Hornfans is down ... again! :rolleyes: ")

19. XingTheRubicon

XingTheRubicon SoonerFans.com Elite Member

<announcer voice> What do we have for him, Johnny? <announcer voice>

20. David Earl

David Earl Administrator

Lid, gonna have to give you a day off for that one.

OUthunder and Harry Beanbag like this.